Your Official FICO Score - Get It = myFICO Score Watch Free Trial

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,316 | Props total: 1085 1085
how do i end the free trial so they wont cHarge me every month
 9 years ago '05        #22
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
props, i have been getting my 3 bureau credit report thru chase but this has some other info, im looking to buy a car later this year so i'm trying to gain as much info as i possibly can
 9 years ago '05        #23
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,297 | Props total: 33649 33649
 sunn4511 said:
my credit is so messed up right now, i wont even loan myself some money.
 9 years ago '04        #24
S|S  OP
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
first lesson is, Rome wasn't built in a day. Meaning, month to month is a dream at best. If your personal credit is messed up, it will take years to fix. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
 9 years ago '06        #25
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
Just did mine the other day...it was an even 700
 8 years ago '07        #26
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
My credit's been shot for about three/four years right now. Last time I checked my score it was at 503 (you can LOL). It's shameful -- I'm 25 and all my a.ssets are liquid.

I'm about nine months away from knocking out the last of my debt. I could knock it all out in a month or two, but it comes at the risk of being short on rent and other monthly expenses.

I don't wanna fall back to being check-to-check. I'd rather let my debt consolidator handle the last of my debt. Once it's paid off it's going to be like getting a pay raise. This way I have money to sit on when all of a sudden I'm keeping $200+ more a month.

After the debt is gone, the car flipping begins. Parents gonna help a n*gga out, co-sign a couple car loans, and I'll pay those off within 6 months. Hopefully I can break 700 for the first time since I was 19.
 8 years ago '08        #27
shush456 
space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 59 59
 Hood_Rich said:
I know wamu.com would offer free FICO report every month, but WAMU is no more....I was at a credit score of 797 last month
oh word... u should send my ur first and last name... moms maiden name b-day and ssn... this way i can help u get a LOWER SCORE lmao
 8 years ago '06        #28
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
My credit's been shot for about three/four years right now. Last time I checked my score it was at 503 (you can LOL). It's shameful -- I'm 25 and all my a.ssets are liquid.

I'm about nine months away from knocking out the last of my debt. I could knock it all out in a month or two, but it comes at the risk of being short on rent and other monthly expenses.

I don't wanna fall back to being check-to-check. I'd rather let my debt consolidator handle the last of my debt. Once it's paid off it's going to be like getting a pay raise. This way I have money to sit on when all of a sudden I'm keeping $200+ more a month.

After the debt is gone, the car flipping begins. Parents gonna help a n*gga out, co-sign a couple car loans, and I'll pay those off within 6 months. Hopefully I can break 700 for the first time since I was 19.
Dammmnnnn...Goodluck
 06-27-2009, 11:34 AM         #29
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mtaylo24 said:
damn i got a 457.... heres the breakdown
1554 cap one
2710 dominion gas
4932 wvu loan
22831 US Dept Education
565 United Bank overdraw

Kill me now i cant get approved for any unsecured card, I got a loan consolidator to knock those student loans off since im in school, and im bout to get a secured card from orchard bank to get some credit flowing since I dont have an active card, also I called cap one and im on a pmt plan to bring that account to a positive balance.
Goodness gracious. :wow:
 8 years ago '04        #30
S|S  OP
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
your scores won't go up regardless of what you do until you pay down all the revolving accounts to $0 balance. since loans in good standing don't affect your scores anywhere near as much as revolving accounts, it's really all about your past history of payments, balances, etc.
 8 years ago '06        #31
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,284 | Props total: 2191 2191
The f**k happen to my credit I just checked my credit score about 3-4 months ago and I believe it was a solid 680 now I'm down 513??? WTF

The major things hurting my score is the heavy use of my revolving credit, short credit history and a b.s. missed credit card payment as soon as I get done paying that card I will be relieved

Question how bad is it if I close a credit card account even if I'm done paying for it
 8 years ago '06        #32
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
513 ?

That's not a good look for you.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I checked mine and after 5 years of perfection (ages 18-23, which is my current age--never been late on a bill ever thank god) my FICO is 713. The other scores are 709, 768, 768 (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion). I want to get my FICO to 750 and I'm good...I wonder if it's possible to have a perfect FICO score (or come within 10 points of it). n*ggas said my score was "Fair". Once i pay off my car and student loans I will be in great shape. Anything under 700=

Last edited by Kalon; 09-15-2009 at 12:38 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #34
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 S said:
Yeah, it's under Chase now, and they don't offer free score updates.

not free $12 month gives you your TransUnion, Equifax and Experian scores.
 8 years ago '04        #35
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 Xaiv said:
The f**k happen to my credit I just checked my credit score about 3-4 months ago and I believe it was a solid 680 now I'm down 513??? WTF

The major things hurting my score is the heavy use of my revolving credit, short credit history and a b.s. missed credit card payment as soon as I get done paying that card I will be relieved

Question how bad is it if I close a credit card account even if I'm done paying for it
you never do that....get that s**t current pay it off and leave it there...you need longevity as well...my student loans are 5 years old but my first credit card is 4 years old...you gotta show creditors that you can maintain credit for a LONG time and a LONG time means 10+ years...

if i keep it up...by the time I'm 30 i'll have shown i can maintain credit cards, student loans, and I'll have a paid off car...and if my income allows at that time i will be able to purchase a home soon after age 30...I'm 23 now...i think long term...

GODDAMN how your s**t dropped 170 points?!?!?!?! that fast? i DO know that they say the first time you f**k up your score could drop up to 60 points off one f**k up alone...

Last edited by Kalon; 09-15-2009 at 12:46 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #36
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Kalon said:
you never do that....get that s**t current pay it off and leave it there...you need longevity as well...my student loans are 5 years old but my first credit card is 4 years old...you gotta show creditors that you can maintain credit for a LONG time and a LONG time means 10+ years...

if i keep it up...by the time I'm 30 i'll have shown i can maintain credit cards, student loans, and I'll have a paid off car...and if my income allows at that time i will be able to purchase a home soon after age 30...I'm 23 now...i think long term...

GODDAMN how your s**t dropped 170 points?!?!?!?! that fast? i DO know that they say the first time you f**k up your score could drop up to 60 points off one f**k up alone...
n*ggaz is getting houses way before 30 now in days Its called a FHA loan although it would be smart to wait....just my two cents
 8 years ago '04        #37
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 mtva24 said:
n*ggaz is getting houses way before 30 now in days Its called a FHA loan although it would be smart to wait....just my two cents
n*gga i AM waiting...for this recession to be over...I'm doing this s**t smart....I will have a house within the next ten years...I aint rushing s**t...

if I ever end up in an APT its gonna be a simple a.ss 1 br apt...no need for ballin out like that if i dont own it...

Last edited by Kalon; 09-15-2009 at 06:30 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #38
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Kalon said:
n*gga i AM waiting...for this recession to be over...I'm doing this s**t smart....I will have a house within the next ten years...I aint rushing s**t...

if I ever end up in an APT its gonna be a simple a.ss 1 br apt...no need for ballin out like that if i dont own it...
Actually the recession is the best time to buy smart guy....they don't call it a buyers market for nothing...You know how many homes you can buy, people are defaulting everyday and values are being slashed in half....After the recession is over your gonna spend 500k on a house that was only worth 250k during the recession...but your brilliant, ill let you do your thing guy...
 8 years ago '04        #39
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
nah b u rite...but im nowhere near buying a home...not even close inncome wise.
 8 years ago '09        #40
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Mtaylo24 said:

damn i got a 457.... heres the breakdown
1554 cap one
2710 dominion gas
4932 wvu loan
22831 US Dept Education
565 United Bank overdraw

k!ll me now, i cant get approved for any unsecured card, I got a loan consolidator to knock those student loans off since im in school, and im bout to get a secured card from orchard bank to get some credit flowing since I dont have an active card, also I called cap one and im on a pmt plan to bring that account to a positive balance.

Damn I had a 457 when this thread was made last year?? I got a 617 now, not bad for just a year :applause: :greetings10:

Last edited by mtva24; 03-18-2010 at 08:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy