Your Official FICO Score - Get It = myFICO Score Watch Free Trial

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
6255 pageviews
41 comments

S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Your Official FICO Score - Get It = myFICO Score Watch Free Trial

Are you ready to address your credit history? If you are, then you probably know that those "free credit report" offers you've seen on commercials and whatnot are just not enough if you're serious about handling your credit.

myFICO.com, the only place that will give you 100% OFFICIAL Fair Issac scores, offers a FREE one month trial of their Score Watch application. Score Watch gives you your official TransUnion FICO score along with your current, full credit report, plus several other handy tools and applications that come with Score Watch.

You can easily cancel your trial before the month passes, and canceling can be done through their website (no annoying phone calls are necessary). You do have to provide your payment information, but you won't be charged unless you decide to keep the subscription, or you simply forget to cancel before the trial expires.

Take the first step, handling your credit is a challenge everyone should take on.

Any questions, drop them in this thread.

:bigok:

41 comments for "Your Official FICO Score - Get It = myFICO Score Watch Free Trial"

9 years ago '04        #2
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
I know wamu.com would offer free FICO report every month, but WAMU is no more....I was at a credit score of 797 last month
 9 years ago '04        #3
S|S  OP
space
space
Yeah, it's under Chase now, and they don't offer free score updates.
 9 years ago '04        #4
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Everybody should get free updates every month for free.
 9 years ago '04        #5
S|S  OP
space
space
I disagree. I'd say three out of every four people have little to know clue as to what determines their credit score. If everyone and their grandmother had free access to their credit score at their leisure, you'd probably see even more people being foreclosed on, re-po'd, etc., right now just because their credit score was way above what their actual credit rating should have been. A high credit score still doesn't merit credit worthiness, and a high score doesn't mean that a person can actually afford to pay back what they can borrow.
 03-24-2009, 02:38 PM         #6
allen_nique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good lookin on the info
 9 years ago '04        #7
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
I signed up..my score is shot..i gotta get my s**t up
 9 years ago '04        #8
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
 S said:
I disagree. I'd say three out of every four people have little to know clue as to what determines their credit score. If everyone and their grandmother had free access to their credit score at their leisure, you'd probably see even more people being foreclosed on, re-po'd, etc., right now just because their credit score was way above what their actual credit rating should have been. A high credit score still doesn't merit credit worthiness, and a high score doesn't mean that a person can actually afford to pay back what they can borrow.
But isn't that the whole Idea of credit? I know what you are saying because you can easily have a good score but once you get approve for a loan, can you pay every month for x amount of years? All I am trying to say is if this system is flawed then what would be a better idea for "credit worthiness"?
 9 years ago '04        #9
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 S said:
But isn't that up to the Lender and not the Borrower? You still only get what they give you...

And if people wanna f**k their credit up more, let em do it lol...
 03-28-2009, 09:47 PM         #10
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:

myFICO.com, the only place that will give you 100% OFFICIAL Fair Issac scores, offers a FREE one month trial of their Score Watch application. Score Watch gives you your official TransUnion FICO score along with your current, full credit report, plus several other handy tools and applications that come with Score Watch.
Not a big deal, but the free score is from Equifax.

I've been using Score Watcher for some time now, and my score is well into the 700's. That's not bad at 19 years old. It's kinda sad that Experian doesn't offer scores to consumers anymore, though.
 9 years ago '04        #11
S|S  OP
space
space
 doczdaname said:
But isn't that the whole Idea of credit? I know what you are saying because you can easily have a good score but once you get approve for a loan, can you pay every month for x amount of years? All I am trying to say is if this system is flawed then what would be a better idea for "credit worthiness"?
The system is flawed because everyone and their grandmother used to be able to take out credit under their name as long as they had a pulse. People with lofty scores combined with not having to prove personal income and credit worthiness added to the mess.

People should be educated thoroughly about credit in general before ever learning their credit score. If they don't know a lot about credit, they shouldn't be able to get their score whenever they feel like it. It's my hope that by taking the initiative to set up a free trial on MyFICO, a person will not only get their score, but learn a whole hell of a lot about credit as well.
 9 years ago '04        #12
S|S  OP
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
But isn't that up to the Lender and not the Borrower? You still only get what they give you...

And if people wanna f**k their credit up more, let em do it lol...
The uneducated borrower and f**king up their credit = the reason for our current economic crisis.

We complain that the government is bailing out the big banks. While that's true, they're also bailing out a lot of the idiots that put us in this mess in the first place. And that's all the idiots who know little to nothing about how they got themselves into their mess.
 9 years ago '04        #13
S|S  OP
space
space
 yungb said:
Not a big deal, but the free score is from Equifax.

I've been using Score Watcher for some time now, and my score is well into the 700's. That's not bad at 19 years old. It's kinda sad that Experian doesn't offer scores to consumers anymore, though.
Ah, yes. I was thinking of Quarterly Monitoring, which gives you the TU score.... using a coupon code, one could get their TU score and entire credit score for a few bucks (albeit not completely free), then they could cancel their QM account before the second billing date.

Last edited by S; 03-28-2009 at 10:59 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #14
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 S said:
The uneducated borrower and f**king up their credit = the reason for our current economic crisis.

We complain that the government is bailing out the big banks. While that's true, they're also bailing out a lot of the idiots that put us in this mess in the first place. And that's all the idiots who know little to nothing about how they got themselves into their mess.
I don't buy that though... I refuse to believe that people spending all of their money IN the economy, as well as paying taxes on every dollar they MAKE AND SPEND is the reason our Economy is f**ked right now... I believe it has MORE to do with the greedy/conniving S.O.B's at the top of the food chain...
 03-30-2009, 11:45 AM         #15
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I don't buy that though... I refuse to believe that people spending all of their money IN the economy, as well as paying taxes on every dollar they MAKE AND SPEND is the reason our Economy is f**ked right now... I believe it has MORE to do with the greedy/conniving S.O.B's at the top of the food chain...
The problem is that it wasn't their money to spend, though. And now they can't pay it back.
 9 years ago '04        #16
S|S  OP
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
there's a big difference between people spending money (which they did) and people spending THEIR money.
 9 years ago '04        #17
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
 S said:

yeah but the thing is we are still with the debt the banks get help all they do is sell the debt to someone else and then still claim a loss itll be different if the they bailed out people who are 10 grand or less in debt like stuff went into collections
 9 years ago '07        #18
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,119 | Props total: 6353 6353
763....up from 730

got lotta bills to pay in the next month though ....
 9 years ago '04        #19
S|S  OP
space
space
 ptwist said:
763....up from 730

got lotta bills to pay in the next month though ....
good stuff. stay on it.
 9 years ago '06        #20
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
I love my Fico but I'm also in loved with credit keeper. The scores are only a few points apart but at least with credit keeper I get to see my transunion one. I have a few more days to make my mind up
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy