Breakdown of 50 snitching

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-17-2009, 04:21 PM         #101
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever
 9 years ago '06        #102
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 The Greatest! said:
whatever
i mean, lets be realistic. if everybody was selling drugs and getting high all day, nothing would get done.

and as far as violence goes, just because you have been attacked doesn't mean that you are a better person.

the thug life is cool and all that, but there are bigger issues in the world. I been on the streets for years and when you living the street life its like the rest of the world doesn't even exist... but it does.

i'm for personal betterment. you make it seem that if you didn't get locked up or sell drugs, you should have no opinion on anything. that's the street mentality though. but the world is bigger than the streets.
 03-17-2009, 04:27 PM         #103
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
niccas always quick to judge a man and you dont know what a person been thru. people be talkin crazy just cuz my veiws aint like yours. i dont judge nobody or talk sh*t to a nicca even if i dont agree with him. i jus leave it as is!!! if you aint been thru somn then dont trip on another man who has..
 9 years ago '06        #104
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 The Greatest! said:
niccas always quick to judge a man and you dont know what a person been thru. people be talkin crazy just cuz my veiws aint like yours. i dont judge nobody or talk sh*t to a nicca even if i dont agree with him. i jus leave it as is!!! if you aint been thru somn then dont trip on another man who has..
okay. i understand. but it doesn't seem that way when you talk. but i have read what you have written and you seem to be a cool dude. maybe even a "real zzzzzzz". you seem to at least listen to what the other person is saying and that goes a long way.
 03-17-2009, 04:30 PM         #105
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
i mean, lets be realistic. if everybody was selling drugs and getting high all day, nothing would get done.

and as far as violence goes, just because you have been attacked doesn't mean that you are a better person.

the thug life is cool and all that, but there are bigger issues in the world. I been on the streets for years and when you living the street life its like the rest of the world doesn't even exist... but it does.

i'm for personal betterment. you make it seem that if you didn't get locked up or sell drugs, you should have no opinion on anything. that's the street mentality though. but the world is bigger than the streets.
real talk, but im just sayin anyway you try to slice it, i aint snitchin, now for those who do, thats on them. im jus sayin the ay i came up wont allow me to snitch. however your views are, i cant change em cuz i dont know what you had to endure while you was thuggin. i respect everybody opinions!!!
 03-17-2009, 04:39 PM         #106
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
okay. i understand. but it doesn't seem that way when you talk. but i have read what you have written and you seem to be a cool dude. maybe even a "real zzzzzzz". you seem to at least listen to what the other person is saying and that goes a long way.
man dog, i try to be cool everday cu niccas will take yo life for nuttin these days. man, i've seen people get shot-up, beat half-dead, lil kids gettin shot and ran over by cars and sh*t. man i been shot 3 seperate times myself, but thats the life i chose. right now in my life im tryin to raise my lil ones. my oldest son just turned 16 feb 14. i be 35 on the 31st. i just take it 1 day @ a time and mind my biz and get $$$ with my wife yo. i dont want no problems, i dont look for trouble. i let it find me
 9 years ago '08        #107
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Ok, since fif wanted to go hard on how Rick Ross is a comfired C.O.
Many forgot that this n*gga is a actual snitch.
Paperwork for Paperwork.
I know stans gonna be like "Uhh... who made this up?"
f**k outta hea, this n*gga got exposed a while back.
I believe the only reason why people fear 50 is becauce he blackballs rappers (just like Jim Jones).

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ven0m; 03-20-2009 at 03:33 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #109
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #110
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2632 2632
 PEK said:
What a dumb a.ss thread. When a prosecutor actually plays a rap song in court for evidence I'll call it snitching. You have to be one dumb bastard to clearly see the authorities say he refused to cooperate and then call him a snitch because of a song.
well lawyers used through the wire and other kanye west songs to sue him for the injuries he caused to the other driver in his crash.
 9 years ago '07        #111
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Bump for you late comers.
 9 years ago '07        #112
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
Bumping for all my haters.
 9 years ago '06        #113
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,825 | Props total: 1991 1991
50 did dry snitch... im a 50 fan and I know that... but he didt snitch he was trying to paying homage to hustlers he looked up to... nobody got incriminated based off that song..

And for the record "snitching" is telling on someone to save your own self... For a different example if my bestfriend is k!lled and we not doing anything illegal or in the streets I owe it to his family to say who shot him if im not gonna go out and k!ll dude or get dude k!lled because thats the moral thing to do and besides if I k!ll dude im goin to jail cuz they gonna know i had something to do with it...
So really it depends on a individuals personality... are u a real street dude or aren't u...

and u forgot the lyric where he said "street s**t should stay in the street so keep it on the low cuz everybody who somebody already know" he referring to his shooting so how he snitch?
 04-24-2009, 05:53 AM         #114
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
ok, u try it, i come get you fool its nothin man, u 1 of them niccas that talk tuff behind the cpu. u can say what you want after this cuz im done cuz i dont computer box nicca. if i knew you i would tighten yo azz up boy and im talkin bout boxing fukk a gun i beat the breaks off yo hoe azz fool, take it how ya wanna nicca. you huddled up in the comfort of yo lil crib, you internet sh*t talkn f*gget!!!! eat a dikk...
no homo?

The Greatest! said:
man dog, i try to be cool everday cu niccas will take yo life for nuttin these days. man, i've seen people get shot-up, beat half-dead, lil kids gettin shot and ran over by cars and sh*t. man i been shot 3 seperate times myself, but thats the life i chose. right now in my life im tryin to raise my lil ones. my oldest son just turned 16 feb 14. i be 35 on the 31st. i just take it 1 day @ a time and mind my biz and get $$$ with my wife yo. i dont want no problems, i dont look for trouble. i let it find me
damn you a old man!!!
 04-24-2009, 05:54 AM         #115
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MELODY...

chill nicca

it's not that deep
 9 years ago '07        #116
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 MELODY said:
WHY IS 50 A RAT SOME WONDER? IMMA BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU RAT LOVING STANS.

1. GHETTO QURAN
I WOULD QUOTE THE SPECIFIC LYRICS YET THIS FOOL MAKES THE WHOLE SONG ABOUT HIS HOOD DOPEBOYS THAT ARE STILL PUSHING WEIGHT AT THE TIME.

2. PREME SENDS OUT HIT FOR 50
PREME A DRUG KINGPIN IN QUEENS WHOM IS a.ssOCIATED WITH IRV GOTTI AND murder INC SENDS OUT A HIT ON 50, AFTER 50 PUTS HIS BUSINESS OUT THERE. HE GETS SHOT 3 TIMES YET CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN HIT 9 TIMES.

3. 50 RECOVERS AND MOVES TO CANADA

AFTER DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL HE GETS RAN OUT OF HIS OWN HOOD.

4. 50 RECORDS GUESS WHO'S BACK MIXTAPE

NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS MORE INTERESTING ON A SONG CALLED "fu*k YOU". ITS A MESSAGE OUT TO THE SHOOTER WHO SHOT HIM AND ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE SHOOTING.

"There's a lot of talk in the streets about me
n*ggaz know, ain't nothing sweet about me
Get back to questions, like "50, who shot ya?...
You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah, Tah?"

PREME= KENNETH SUPREME MCGRIFF
FREEZE= UNIDENTIFIED YET ACCORDING TO OLD GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
TAH TAH= TYRAN MOORE, PREME'S NARCOTICS a.ssOCIATE
5. WE FAST FORWARD, JAM MASTER JAY GETS murderED

AFTER 50 GOT SHOT HE WAS LATER BLACKBALLED IN THE INDUSTRY BY IRV GOTTI MAKING 50 A LIABILITY. IF ANYONE TRIED TO HELP 50...WELL YOU KNOW.

6. 50 LATER IS QUESTIONED ON JAM MASTER JAY'S murder
GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS STATE THE FOLLOWING, "WHEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED WHO HAD SHOT HIM, 50 CENT REPLIED, IN SUM AND SUBSTANCE, THAT HE WOULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION DIRECTLY AND THAT AGENTS SHOULD READ HIS MUSIC LYRICS"!!!!!!!!! REFERRING TO THE SONG f**k YOU AND NOT GHETTO QURAN IDIOTS!!!!!

7. THAT IS WHY ROSS, CAM, JADA, murder INC, ETC. CALL 50 A SNITCH.8. THIS IS WHY 50 HAS TO BULLETPROOF ALL HIS VEHICLES.

9. THIS IS WHY 50 USED TO WEAR A BULLET PROOF VEST WHILE PERFORMING.

10. HE ALSO SNITCHED ON GAME AND RUINED HIS REEBOK DEAL BY TELLING REEBOK GAME IS A GANGBANGER AND THEY SHOULDN'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. SNIIIIIIIITCH. THIS IS WHY THE GAME CREATED THE HURRICANES THROUGH LUGZ I BELIEVE.
PROOF GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS!!!!
PAGE 26. PARAGRAPH 52 n*ggaS

YOU n*ggaS SUPPORT SNITCHING!!!
melody u seem like a cool brutha,but u really shouldnt speak on s**t u clearly got no knowledge on.im sure somebody done tore this to shreads already but if they didnt.

talkin about past hood s**t,when u r from that hood an got tha right to talk about it,is not snitchin.nobody in ghetto quran except for slim was out on tha streets.an preme went back to jail cause he had e-money bagz k!lled,in thats cause bagz bodied black just.

preme put a hit out on 50 cause of a ja-rule chain snatchin.when preme came home he was broke,an irv gotti bein tha nerd that he is,thougt if he had preme on his team,him an ja could get a hood pass.preme asked 50 to leave them alone cause thats how he was eatin,an 50 said f**k that.thats y het put tha out.not cause of no song.he was protectin his bread.

tyran moore is jay-z ty -ty.he has neva ran tha street,he is from marcy projects,his big brotha who got k!lled was jay-z man,which is y jigga f**ks wit him.not some mythical n*gga f**kin wit preme.theres a million tah-tahs an freezes in nyc.

50 cent was f**kin wit trackmasters who are also from queens,jam master j,an columbia records,then signed wit aftermath for them millies.so if irv was black ballin,he did a p!ss poor job.

murda inc started this snithcin nonsense because they not hood n*ggas.when it comes to livin his rhymes,aint s**t they can say.they cant say he aint from tha hood,like l.o did wit t.i,they cant say he neva hustled like nas tried wit jay.50 is a real n*gga in terms of he did tha s**t he rapped about,an nobody can take that from him
 9 years ago '07        #117
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 ven0m said:

[pic - click to view]

its clear that u dont understand what that paperwork is about.that actual paper work is for tha money laundering case against preme an murder inc,not an alledge hit on 50 cent.which is y that evidence wasnt allowed at trial an y 50 didnt have to take tha stand.fag**t a.ss d.a was just tryin to paint preme to be as much a criminal a.ss possible an destroy his image to tha jury

thats also a mugshot that some1 pasted on to tha affidavit to make it seem like that is 50 cent testimony
 8 years ago '07        #118
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #119
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1573 1573
^ this n*gga here is :angry12::angry12::angry12::angry12:

who bumps half-year old threads out of spite?? i ask you, who?? WHO???

MELODY, thats who...

Last edited by 1MikE; 10-28-2009 at 09:59 PM..
 10-28-2009, 10:04 PM         #120
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this n*gga typing a whole college paper essay and s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago