Breakdown of 50 snitching

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #81
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
The No Snitching Rule only applies to people living the G Code. If you don't live by the G Code then you can snitch.
 03-17-2009, 07:47 AM         #82
Ty-Murder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
WHY IS 50 A RAT SOME WONDER? IMMA BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU RAT LOVING STANS.

1. GHETTO QURAN
I WOULD QUOTE THE SPECIFIC LYRICS YET THIS FOOL MAKES THE WHOLE SONG ABOUT HIS HOOD DOPEBOYS THAT ARE STILL PUSHING WEIGHT AT THE TIME.

2. PREME SENDS OUT HIT FOR 50
PREME A DRUG KINGPIN IN QUEENS WHOM IS a.ssOCIATED WITH IRV GOTTI AND murder INC SENDS OUT A HIT ON 50, AFTER 50 PUTS HIS BUSINESS OUT THERE. HE GETS SHOT 3 TIMES YET CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN HIT 9 TIMES.

3. 50 RECOVERS AND MOVES TO CANADA

AFTER DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL HE GETS RAN OUT OF HIS OWN HOOD.

4. 50 RECORDS GUESS WHO'S BACK MIXTAPE

NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS MORE INTERESTING ON A SONG CALLED "fu*k YOU". ITS A MESSAGE OUT TO THE SHOOTER WHO SHOT HIM AND ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE SHOOTING.

"There's a lot of talk in the streets about me
n*ggaz know, ain't nothing sweet about me
Get back to questions, like "50, who shot ya?...
You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah, Tah?"

PREME= KENNETH SUPREME MCGRIFF
FREEZE= UNIDENTIFIED YET ACCORDING TO OLD GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
TAH TAH= TYRAN MOORE, PREME'S NARCOTICS a.ssOCIATE

5. WE FAST FORWARD, JAM MASTER JAY GETS murderED

AFTER 50 GOT SHOT HE WAS LATER BLACKBALLED IN THE INDUSTRY BY IRV GOTTI MAKING 50 A LIABILITY. IF ANYONE TRIED TO HELP 50...WELL YOU KNOW.

6. 50 LATER IS QUESTIONED ON JAM MASTER JAY'S murder
GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS STATE THE FOLLOWING, "WHEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED WHO HAD SHOT HIM, 50 CENT REPLIED, IN SUM AND SUBSTANCE, THAT HE WOULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION DIRECTLY AND THAT AGENTS SHOULD READ HIS MUSIC LYRICS"!!!!!!!!! REFERRING TO THE SONG fu*k YOU AND NOT GHETTO QURAN IDIOTS!!!!!

7. THAT IS WHY ROSS, CAM, JADA, murder INC, ETC. CALL 50 A SNITCH.

8. THIS IS WHY 50 HAS TO BULLETPROOF ALL HIS VEHICLES.

9. THIS IS WHY 50 USED TO WEAR A BULLET PROOF VEST WHILE PERFORMING.

10. HE ALSO SNITCHED ON GAME AND RUINED HIS REEBOK DEAL BY TELLING REEBOK GAME IS A GANGBANGER AND THEY SHOULDN'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. SNIIIIIIIITCH. THIS IS WHY THE GAME CREATED THE HURRICANES THROUGH LUGZ I BELIEVE.

PROOF GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS!!!!
PAGE 26. PARAGRAPH 52 n*ggaS

YOU n*ggaS SUPPORT SNITCHING!!!

YOU ARE SO STUPID LETS SEE WHERE SHOULD I START....

1ST IF NOBODY GOT ARRESTED OR ANYTHING NOR DID HE TESTIFY...WHERE IS THE SNITCHING PART???

2ND NUTHIN HE SAID TO THE POLICE GOT ABYONE INDITED...TECHINACALLY HE DIDNT SNITCH BUT PPL SAY IT TO BE FUNNY

IF JADA THOUGHT HE WAS A SNITCH FOR REAL HE WOULDNT OF SQUASHED IT

AN LAST HE DIDNT SNICH ON GAME GAME SNITCHED ON HISELF HE PUTS ALL THAT GANG sh*t IN HIS LYRICS
 03-17-2009, 09:06 AM         #83
U Mad Doggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 may have snitched, but nobody cares, thats why mad are people still 50 fans...

its all about the music at the end of the day....
 9 years ago '09        #84
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 the greatest! said:
i would deal with that on my own forreal, i used to hustle and my attitude was who wanna buy somn, imma serve they azz point blank cuz if they dont get it from me they gon get it somewhere else. I would deal with that on my own!!!! I dont wish jail on nobody, not even my enemy. I been there and it aint sweet.. I would come at whoever on that tip. I aint gon snitch on no nicca doin street sh*t. I used to be out there so imma keep it 100. If any thing i would deal with my son, try to get him str8, but nah, i aint trickin on no hustler!!!!
news flash nobodybelives you
 03-17-2009, 01:48 PM         #85
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
11 - didnt he say live on bet murder inc was funded by drug money
12 - denying the order of protection existed (beef dvd proved it was real)
smurf confirmed YAYO requested it, birds of a feather.......
13 - has done NOTHING to anyone he implicates in his shooting/stabbing
irv, chris gotti, ja rule, black child, preme (he still walking, even if he is in jail

'i could have a n*gga run up on him with a shank, for just a few pennies out my piggy bank)

14 - stole his stage name off the REAL 50 cent (according to the REAL rick ross speaking on the fake rick ross, this is a tactic to hide his own pasts, easily can be applied to 50 too.)

add on

Last edited by sniper1; 03-17-2009 at 01:50 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #86
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 sniper1 said:
11 - didnt he say live on bet murder inc was funded by drug money12 - denying the order of protection existed (beef dvd proved it was real)
smurf confirmed yayo requested it, birds of a feather.......
13 - has done nothing to anyone he implicates in his shooting/stabbing
irv, chris gotti, ja rule, black child, preme
(he still walking, even if he is in jail

'i could have a n*gga run up on him with a shank, for just a few pennies out my piggy bank)

14 - stole his stage name off the real 50 cent (according to the real rick ross speaking on the fake rick ross, this is a tactic to hide his own pasts, easily can be applied to 50 too.)

add on

first where talkin about 50 not yayo
and why would you be putting hits on ppl if your famous and out of the street already
 9 years ago '08        #87
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
What a dumb a.ss thread. When a prosecutor actually plays a rap song in court for evidence I'll call it snitching. You have to be one dumb bastard to clearly see the authorities say he refused to cooperate and then call him a snitch because of a song.
 03-17-2009, 02:17 PM         #88
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
first where talkin about 50 not yayo
and why would you be putting hits on ppl if your famous and out of the street already
isnt yayo 50's mouthpiece??? yayo is 50's best friend no???? why would 50 keep a snitch with him at all times??? you know that the piece yayo got locked for in 03 was 50's???? thats the fall guy right there.
he talking all that gangsta sh*t he aint about that????
 9 years ago '05        #89
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
holyyyyyyyyyyyy sh*t.. i come back to this section after 2 years and you STILL trying to sh*t on 50.. i hope you get paid to do all that research and hate on this n*gga so hard..
Shhon gave props

03-17-2009, 02:43 PM         #90
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
news flash nobodybelives you
ok, u try it, i come get you fool its nothin man, u 1 of them niccas that talk tuff behind the cpu. u can say what you want after this cuz im done cuz i dont computer box nicca. if i knew you i would tighten yo azz up boy and im talkin bout boxing fukk a gun i beat the breaks off yo hoe azz fool, take it how ya wanna nicca. you huddled up in the comfort of yo lil crib, you internet sh*t talkn f*gget!!!! eat a dikk...
 9 years ago '06        #91
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 The Greatest! said:
i would deal with that on my own forreal, i used to hustle and my attitude was who wanna buy somn, imma serve they azz point blank cuz if they dont get it from me they gon get it somewhere else. i would deal with that on my own!!!! i dont wish jail on nobody, not even my enemy. i been there and it aint sweet.. i would come at whoever on that tip. i aint gon snitch on no nicca doin street sh*t. i used to be out there so imma keep it 100. if any thing i would deal with my son, try to get him str8, but nah, i aint trickin on no hustler!!!!
what if you weren't a tough guy, and you didn't know any tough people, and you couldn't get your hands on a gun, and they sold your 12 year old son heroin?

Last edited by illathruz; 03-17-2009 at 02:55 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #92
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 sniper1 said:
isnt yayo 50's mouthpiece??? yayo is 50's best friend no???? why would 50 keep a snitch with him at all times??? you know that the piece yayo got locked for in 03 was 50's???? thats the fall guy right there.
he talking all that gangsta sh*t he aint about that????
like i said befor where talking about 50cent the rapper not yayo the fall guy...
 03-17-2009, 02:54 PM         #93
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we can include khaled gunplay and torch when it comes to ross, then believe we can include g-unit when it comes to 50.
 03-17-2009, 03:00 PM         #94
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
what if you weren't a tough guy, and you didn't know any tough people, and you couldn't get your hands on a gun, and they sold your 12 year old son heroin?
i feel you what you sayin fam, i just dont like when fools be on here talkin sideways and dont know nuttin bout a nicca but if that was the case then i would be an ordinary citizen and yeah i would snitch. but growin up how i did and goin thru what i went thru, the G in me wouldnt allow me to go there.
 03-17-2009, 03:12 PM         #95
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
ok, u try it, i come get you fool its nothin man, u 1 of them niccas that talk tuff behind the cpu. u can say what you want after this cuz im done cuz i dont computer box nicca. if i knew you i would tighten yo azz up boy and im talkin bout boxing fukk a gun i beat the breaks off yo hoe azz fool, take it how ya wanna nicca. you huddled up in the comfort of yo lil crib, you internet sh*t talkn f*gget!!!! eat a dikk...
For somebody who claim they quick to murk n*ggas and say you been locked up - n*gga you talk too much.
 9 years ago '09        #96
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 playazinc said:
For somebody who claim they quick to murk n*ggas and say you been locked up - n*gga you talk too much.
 9 years ago '09        #97
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 sniper1 said:
if we can include khaled gunplay and torch when it comes to ross, then believe we can include g-unit when it comes to 50.
no one is speakin on khaled or ross in this thread
 03-17-2009, 03:35 PM         #98
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
come shut me up then, im in las vegas.. come get some.. mind yo biz playa. alot of nicca die gettin in sh*t that dont involve them. i will go back nicca. i got lawyers and me and my wife papered up so its nuttin son. stop internet sh*t-talkin. im done wit you 2. take it how you wanna. niccas think it aint real. come to las vegas if you offended. you wont leave.. eat a dikk fool, you puzzy since day 1. you prolly aint never been shot @, i aint gon say shot cuz i can tell how you talkin you aint built like that:sorry:
 9 years ago '09        #99
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 The Greatest! said:
come shut me up then, im in las vegas.. come get some.. mind yo biz playa. alot of nicca die gettin in sh*t that dont involve them. i will go back nicca. i got lawyers and me and my wife papered up so its nuttin son. stop internet sh*t-talkin. im done wit you 2. take it how you wanna. niccas think it aint real. come to las vegas if you offended. you wont leave.. eat a dikk fool, you puzzy since day 1. you prolly aint never been shot @, i aint gon say shot cuz i can tell how you talkin you aint built like that:sorry:

just cuz he hasent been shot at that duzent mean is he less of a man than you.
 9 years ago '06        #100
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 THE RETURN 35 said:
just cuz he hasent been shot at that duzent mean is he less of a man than you.
@ "being shot at" as a measure of manhood.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago