most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 smokeytheblunt said:
yup, pac dry snitched a couple of times too.............most of you dont get it, no matter what you dont put business like that out there regardless if charges have been or not..........theres rules to this kinda sh*t and dude broke one. Learn the game before you defend a rat
quote:
Originally posted by deleet
uh.. Uh.. Uh..
New york streets where k!llers'll walk like pistol pete
and pappy mason, gave the young boys admiration
prince from queens and fritz from harlem
street legends, the drugs kept the hood from starvin...

Nas

i consider that dry snitching too, just because its an artist i listen too doesnt change the fact that sh*t should stay off record............but its still not on 50's level, that dude put everything about everyone out there and no matter who says what that sh*t isnt right

alright...i guess no one in here has a "hustling" job, look mofo's if you sell drugs, you a drug dealer, everybody know, you know they watchin you, ya mama know, miss pearly from down the street know, so if im speaking on what everybody know(and everyone knew) its common knowledge cause we all live in the hood....in ny the hoods are just sooooo big, you can put a mixtape out in ya hood, just for the hood, but some people just shine bright...listen to rick ross's intro for trilla i think, he calls out all miami drug smugglers and hustlers...but nobody says nothin...lol...besides i fux wit 3000 over any rap n*gga anyday(random thought)
 03-16-2009, 08:08 AM         #62
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
it doesnt matter who knows what, you ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT BUSINESS THAT ISNT YOURS.........doing the opposite is some old lady nail salon gossip sh*t.

sun you're doing too much....what you're complaining about is not snitching...it's called rapping.....is eminem snitching if he talks about charles manson,and his crimes?....stop the madness....why do you n*ggas have to exaggerate to make points?...almost every rapper in the game at some point has spoken about a crime figure in some way shape,or form.....it's never been considered snitching,because IT ISN'T SNITCHING......it's not even dry snitching.....you young n*ggas are out of control with this infatuation with snitching...
 03-16-2009, 08:36 AM         #63
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wtf:snitchin is when u tell some wrongdoings that others have done:MattMan_foshizzle:. point blank!!! if u know of somethin that could posibly get that person jail time or death and u tell the law or tell niccas who could k!ll or have 1 k!lled, u a no good snitch that should have his/her tongue cut out and fed to dogs:disdain2::hater::guns3:
 9 years ago '09        #64
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 The Greatest! said:
:wtf:snitchin is when u tell some wrongdoings that others have done:MattMan_foshizzle:. point blank!!! if u know of somethin that could posibly get that person jail time or death and u tell the law or tell niccas who could k!ll or have 1 k!lled, u a no good snitch that should have his/her tongue cut out and fed to dogs:disdain2::hater::guns3:
SO IF SOME BODY RAPPED YOUR SON FACE fu*kED YOU MOM c*m SHOTHER IN THE EYE a.ss RAMMED YOUR POPS THEN k!llED THEM ALL AND HE SENT YOU THE VIDEO YOU WOULDNT TELL THE POLICE. YOU KNOW YOU WOULD AND DONT SAY I WOULD JUST k!ll HIM YOU WOULD TELL THE POLICE SO IS THAT A SNITCH TO ??????
 03-16-2009, 11:51 AM         #65
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
SO IF SOME BODY RAPPED YOUR SON FACE fu*kED YOU MOM c*m SHOTHER IN THE EYE a.ss RAMMED YOUR POPS THEN k!llED THEM ALL AND HE SENT YOU THE VIDEO YOU WOULDNT TELL THE POLICE. YOU KNOW YOU WOULD AND DONT SAY I WOULD JUST k!ll HIM YOU WOULD TELL THE POLICE SO IS THAT A SNITCH TO ??????
i aint makin excuses and you shouldnt eirher famo, it is what it is.
 03-16-2009, 12:04 PM         #66
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ another retard.
 03-16-2009, 12:15 PM         #67
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
^ another retard.
nicca thats different, im talkin bout some sh*t you seen or heard someone did and u tell, u a bi*ch-azz snitch
 03-16-2009, 12:25 PM         #68
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
nicca thats different, im talkin bout some sh*t you seen or heard someone did and u tell, u a bi*ch-azz snitch
So if YOU(Not Gang affiliated) see your little sister get shot from the second floor apartment and you call the cops to ID the shooter = snitch?
 03-16-2009, 12:36 PM         #69
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
So if YOU(Not Gang affiliated) see your little sister get shot from the second floor apartment and you call the cops to ID the shooter = snitch?
well, my lil sis did get shot back in 02, me and my cuz nem we handled it. not gonna get specific but lets jus say, we took out the trash so the garbage men could take it where they take it!!!! take that how you want.. nicca i been shot. the last time i got shot was 2000. when i was @ the hospital, the law kept askin me who did it. i knew who did it but i didnt say nuttin. that got handled too. if you call yo self a street dude then you hold court in the streets!!!! fukk the non-believers
 9 years ago '05        #70
JimJones5621 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 1 1
 The Greatest! said:
well, my lil sis did get shot back in 02, me and my cuz nem we handled it. not gonna get specific but lets jus say, we took out the trash so the garbage men could take it where they take it!!!! take that how you want.. nicca i been shot. the last time i got shot was 2000. when i was @ the hospital, the law kept askin me who did it. i knew who did it but i didnt say nuttin. that got handled too. if you call yo self a street dude then you hold court in the streets!!!! fukk the non-believers
DRY SNITCHIN :laughing19::laughing19::laughing19::laughing19::l aughing19:
 9 years ago '08        #71
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
If a n*gga shoot me i can rap about that sh*t if I want.
wtf is that sh*t?
this no snitch code shirt warped to sh*t.
 9 years ago '08        #72
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 The Greatest! said:
Snitching is telling on someone to benefit yourself.
You saying that I'm a snitch if i see a serial k!ller burying bodies of little kids and call the cops?
I'm supposed to "handle it myself", that is k!ll him, potentially get locked up for the rest of my life/ risk me dying as opposed to "snitching"?
You people are fu*king stupid.
If me and you selling drugs and I get caught and i give you up to save myself, THEN I'm a snitch.
 9 years ago '04        #73
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
 Imagin3 said:
You saying that I'm a snitch if i see a serial k!ller burying bodies of little kids and call the cops?
I'm supposed to "handle it myself", that is k!ll him, potentially get locked up for the rest of my life/ risk me dying as opposed to "snitching"?
If me and you selling drugs and I get caught and i give you up to save myself, THEN I'm a snitch.
bingo

real street people know when to talk and when not to

theres certain crimes we aint fu*king with

kiddie fiddlers
messing with old people
rape

the list goes on

if i see that sh*t im dailing 911 without hesitation
 9 years ago '06        #74
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
yeah, i posted the definition of snitching with the video link about 3 pages ago but these dudes just want to argue.
 03-16-2009, 09:29 PM         #75
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
i mean if u see a kid get snatched up or if you see somebody rapin a lady, yeah i would tell that myself and go to court. but on some street sh*t, drug sh*t, nicca get wacked then no. hear no evil, see no evil!!!
 9 years ago '06        #76
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 The Greatest! said:
i mean if u see a kid get snatched up or if you see somebody rapin a lady, yeah i would tell that myself and go to court. but on some street sh*t, drug sh*t, nicca get wacked then no. hear no evil, see no evil!!!
so if somebody sell drugs to your 13 year old son, then what?
 03-16-2009, 10:07 PM         #77
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
so if somebody sell drugs to your 13 year old son, then what?
i would deal with that on my own forreal, i used to hustle and my attitude was who wanna buy somn, imma serve they azz point blank cuz if they dont get it from me they gon get it somewhere else. i would deal with that on my own!!!! i dont wish jail on nobody, not even my enemy. i been there and it aint sweet.. i would come at whoever on that tip. i aint gon snitch on no nicca doin street sh*t. i used to be out there so imma keep it 100. if any thing i would deal with my son, try to get him str8, but nah, i aint trickin on no hustler!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #78
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
Close thread
 03-16-2009, 11:41 PM         #79
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
Close thread
:iagree:
 9 years ago '08        #80
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
lmao at this bullsh*t thread, if fifty snitched, who in the fu*k got DIRECTLY locked up from the track...? n*ggas cant answer that sh*t cause there is no answer, whenever one of these douchebags come in here with that 50 is a snitch sh*t, thay can never asnwer this question....
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago