Breakdown of 50 snitching

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 shadedvisionary said:
^ i only give props as long as you got the message

So he didn't snitch then?

50 is an a**hole for the black ballin but thats his decision
snitching is snitching, no matter how directly or indirectly it is. In his raps he's snitching. Why act like a little hoe and ask retarded questions in order to protect your favorite rapper? I'd rock with 50 if he made dope music but he doesn't. I can care less what a rapper does with his personal life. I made this thread in response to the other thread which others thought ghetto quran was the snitching song. Get over it.
 9 years ago '05        #22
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2648 2648
 MELODY said:
CONGRATS YOUR THE FIRST STAN IN THIS THREAD CREATING INTERESTING EXCUSES.

HOW DO YOU TELL AUTHORITIES TO LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC SARCASTICALLY AFTER THEY ASK YOU A SPECIFIC QUESTION YET YOU DON'T GIVE THEM A SPECIFIC ANSWER YET YOU POINT THEM TOWARDS THE RIGHT DIRECTION?
my point is neither of us know what the fu*k really went down, and you look like a lame taking everything you hear as gospel

and the whole "he told reebok not to fu*k with the game" sh*t is stupid...were you on 3-way when 50 called up reebok? get the fu*k outta here
 9 years ago '05        #23
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
You know you hate 50 for being a "snitch" yet you support Rick Ross who locked people away as a CO. Who raps about being a drug dealer and a big boss of Miami

50's reason for telling Reebox (If he actually did it) was to break Game down after the Gunot disses. There are plenty of rappers who are endorsed by businesses who are gangbangers. Game being a gangbanger wasn't the reason Reebox pulled out. It was probably business related Ie Hurricane Shoe didn't sell well.

You really think Reebox didn't do their research when they signed Game up? You really think Reebox didn't know about Game's past?
You really think 50 has that much power he can influence a major company like Reebox?

Oh didn't Preme ask 50 cent to help him get out of a a murder charge?

Last edited by Wasted; 03-15-2009 at 06:29 AM..
 03-15-2009, 06:30 AM         #24
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like i said you don't know what snitching is.

I don't 'rock' with 50 cent, he is not my favorite rapper and i don't side beefs like some of you fu*kheads whose on forums 24/7 defending one side.

stop fronting like you dont care about 50 cent's life, you just did a research paper on a sat.

bumps 50 cent problem child

MELODY said:
snitching is snitching, no matter how directly or indirectly it is. In his raps he's snitching. Why act like a little hoe and ask retarded questions in order to protect your favorite rapper? I'd rock with 50 if he made dope music but he doesn't. I can care less what a rapper does with his personal life. I made this thread in response to the other thread which others thought ghetto quran was the snitching song. Get over it.
 9 years ago '07        #25
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 wasted said:
you know you hate 50 for being a "snitch" yet you support rick ross who locked people away as a co. Who raps about being a drug dealer and a big boss of miami

50's reason for telling reebox (if he actually did it) was to break game down after the gunot disses. There are plenty of rappers who are endorsed by businesses who are gangbangers. Game being a gangbanger wasn't the reason reebox pulled out. It was probably business related ie hurricane shoe didn't sell well.

You really think reebox didn't do their research when they signed game up? You really think reebox didn't know about game's past?
You really think 50 has that much power he can influence a major company like reebox?

Oh didn't preme ask 50 cent to help him get out of a a murder charge?

i make threads like this for n*ggas exactly like you who are too small minded to think for themselves. The same way i did my research on 50 i'll break down ross's situation for you in a logical manner

1. Was ross a co? Yes
2. Did ross push weight? Yes
3. Did he lock n*ggas up and put them behind cop cars? No
4. Are co's crooked? Yes
5. Is he affiliated with the boobie boys in miami? Yes
6. What did he do from 1997 - 2006 when he got signed? Who knows
7. Was he affiliated with poe boy, dope boys turned legit? Yes
8. Is ross a huge druglord? No, he wouldn't be rapping
9. Is rap real? No
10. Does ross make hit records? Yes
11. Is there anything wrong with being a co? No
12. Is there something wrong about lying about being a co? Yes
13. Was he a co for a specific reason? Maybe
etc.

n*gga learn to think for yourself

NOWWWWWWWW BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC

Last edited by MELODY; 03-15-2009 at 06:58 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #26
tbyrd 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 0 0
 Brown bomber II said:
I dont support snitching, but I do know that 50 dont give a fu*k about our opinions on boxden my n*gga.
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '09        #27
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
dam this girl melody made an other 50cent thread dam lets booboo's balls breath homie
 9 years ago '06        #28
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 MELODY said:
Your definition of snitching is fu*ked. Snitching is snitching? Is that the best you can do?

My man Ice-T, America's first Cop k!lla broke it down best, "Snitching is when you rat on somebody you were doing a crime with."

Skip to 2:01

So now the rest of your argument falls apart and you can stop posting in this thread and stop calling 50 cent a snitch.
 9 years ago '05        #29
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I have no idea why I even bother replying to you MELODY, but you really think the feds used Ghetto Quran as a bases to convict people? Preme was a famous drug lord of Jamaica Queens. The Police already know about him, he had past history with the police, he's probably been convicted before. The police does not need 50 cent to tell them that, nor will they listen to song taking about drug lords in NYC to help them convict someone. A song does not hold weight when trying to convict someone. The judge will not even look or listen to it becuase it is a song, a composition of words that rhyme, that tell a story not a statement or hard evidence.

I seriously can't believe your arguing about this.

03-15-2009, 01:04 PM         #30
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Very true yet there are many young immature and misinformed kids on boxden.
The irony.....
 9 years ago '04        #31
PBills 1 heat pts
space
space
$703 | Props total: 192 192
did the song lead to any arrests? i dont think you can use song lyrics as evidence in court, and they didnt tyhats why theres no documents which outline the lyrics. thats not snitchin
 9 years ago '07        #32
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70081 70081
lmao this thread is all wrong...
Shhon gave props

03-15-2009, 03:41 PM         #33
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn these 50 haters be rydin his d*ck more than the d*ck ryders themselves.....as long as ur bein talked about rightttt?
 9 years ago '04        #34
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
Melody u just snitched on 50

YOU SNITCH
 9 years ago '07        #35
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
@ THE 50 STANS GETTING MAD.

IF THE SONGS AND CLAIMS NEVER LEAD TO ANY ACTIONS WHY WOULD THEY BE ON GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS?

9 years ago '04        #36
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
its sad when the thread starter bumps his own thread!

leave 50 alone u dont like him we get it

u act like he left you at the adoption home!

*goes back to listening to phat kat cold steel*
 9 years ago '06        #37
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
does def jam pay you for doing rick ross damage control?
 03-15-2009, 05:27 PM         #38
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn once again n*ggas still don't know what snitching is in 2009...
 03-15-2009, 06:21 PM         #39
Stoogatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
WHY IS 50 A RAT SOME WONDER? IMMA BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU RAT LOVING STANS.

1. GHETTO QURAN
I WOULD QUOTE THE SPECIFIC LYRICS YET THIS FOOL MAKES THE WHOLE SONG ABOUT HIS HOOD DOPEBOYS THAT ARE STILL PUSHING WEIGHT AT THE TIME.

2. PREME SENDS OUT HIT FOR 50
PREME A DRUG KINGPIN IN QUEENS WHOM IS a.ssOCIATED WITH IRV GOTTI AND murder INC SENDS OUT A HIT ON 50, AFTER 50 PUTS HIS BUSINESS OUT THERE. HE GETS SHOT 3 TIMES YET CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN HIT 9 TIMES.

3. 50 RECOVERS AND MOVES TO CANADA

AFTER DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL HE GETS RAN OUT OF HIS OWN HOOD.

4. 50 RECORDS GUESS WHO'S BACK MIXTAPE

NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS MORE INTERESTING ON A SONG CALLED "fu*k YOU". ITS A MESSAGE OUT TO THE SHOOTER WHO SHOT HIM AND ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE SHOOTING.

"There's a lot of talk in the streets about me
n*ggaz know, ain't nothing sweet about me
Get back to questions, like "50, who shot ya?...
You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah, Tah?"

PREME= KENNETH SUPREME MCGRIFF
FREEZE= UNIDENTIFIED YET ACCORDING TO OLD GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
TAH TAH= TYRAN MOORE, PREME'S NARCOTICS a.ssOCIATE

5. WE FAST FORWARD, JAM MASTER JAY GETS murderED

AFTER 50 GOT SHOT HE WAS LATER BLACKBALLED IN THE INDUSTRY BY IRV GOTTI MAKING 50 A LIABILITY. IF ANYONE TRIED TO HELP 50...WELL YOU KNOW.

6. 50 LATER IS QUESTIONED ON JAM MASTER JAY'S murder
GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS STATE THE FOLLOWING, "WHEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED WHO HAD SHOT HIM, 50 CENT REPLIED, IN SUM AND SUBSTANCE, THAT HE WOULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION DIRECTLY AND THAT AGENTS SHOULD READ HIS MUSIC LYRICS"!!!!!!!!! REFERRING TO THE SONG fu*k YOU AND NOT GHETTO QURAN IDIOTS!!!!!

7. THAT IS WHY ROSS, CAM, JADA, murder INC, ETC. CALL 50 A SNITCH.

8. THIS IS WHY 50 HAS TO BULLETPROOF ALL HIS VEHICLES.

9. THIS IS WHY 50 USED TO WEAR A BULLET PROOF VEST WHILE PERFORMING.

10. HE ALSO SNITCHED ON GAME AND RUINED HIS REEBOK DEAL BY TELLING REEBOK GAME IS A GANGBANGER AND THEY SHOULDN'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. SNIIIIIIIITCH. THIS IS WHY THE GAME CREATED THE HURRICANES THROUGH LUGZ I BELIEVE.

PROOF GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS!!!!
PAGE 26. PARAGRAPH 52 n*ggaS

YOU n*ggaS SUPPORT SNITCHING!!!
i bet if u were even shot at ur punk a.ss would move away asap and tell on who did it dont front
 03-15-2009, 06:28 PM         #40
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
melody

not even herpes can last as long on another n*ggas d*ck as you

cot damn n*gga eat breakfast first
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy