The best almost-steroid

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-14-2009, 08:19 PM         #41
SoulAssasin_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do ya'll know about spawn...any good??
 9 years ago '04        #42
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
I see a lot of ppl in this thread don't know what they are talking about, hell even the goof who wrote that long paragraph acting like h knew what he was talking about.

two sentences in and clearly he doesn't know s**t.

morons.

you want help?

google = "prohormones"
google = "serms"
google = "epi"
google = "havoc"
google = "f**k all of you very much"

:)
 9 years ago '06        #43
bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 92 92
 DACMONSTA said:

[pic - click to view]

try that and tell me how you feel. I saw that on espn ..
s**ts good ive almost done with my bottle, im also taking cyclebolyn and rippedtabs......now rippedtabs lol now that is the s**tttttttttttt! they just put it back on the market, so get it while its hot.
 9 years ago '06        #44
bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 92 92
if your trying to get bulky and gain mass, cycleboyln, dinabol, and if you can get your hands on some masstabs youll be set.
 9 years ago '07        #45
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Once u start taking all that s**t u already Lost ...its been proven mental power and self motivation are actually stronger than what u get from some pill or powder Im all about seeing how far i can push myself i havent hit a plateau yet but...but hey to each his own
 9 years ago '04        #46
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
 Ex[Hale] said:
When you say awhile, do you mean 2 yrs+ ? If so, and you are 21 yrs + you could look into a prohormone. Just make sure you do your research.

pro-hormones are just as dangerous, if not more. I was going to do it. In fact, I have an unopened bottle of Xtreme-Tren because I chickened out after I did further research. Im all natural and people still think Im on steroids.

My advice to you is this...if you want to "explode" the way you say you do, supps I use are Animal Stak II and Cytogainer. That is IT! Work out heavy, if you want a good work out, pm me and Ill help you out the best I can.
 9 years ago '04        #47
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 CaP said:
HGH foo. IT's easy to get. Trust me. Watch bigger, stronger, faster and find out how. Pill form isn't good for the intestince
How easy?
 04-30-2009, 01:24 PM         #48
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mims820 said:
pro-hormones are just as dangerous, if not more. I was going to do it. In fact, I have an unopened bottle of Xtreme-Tren because I chickened out after I did further research. Im all natural and people still think Im on steroids.

My advice to you is this...if you want to "explode" the way you say you do, supps I use are Animal Stak II and Cytogainer. That is IT! Work out heavy, if you want a good work out, pm me and Ill help you out the best I can.
Animal Stack and Cytogainer both generate temporary muscle growth(better know as water weight). If you want to get stronger and gain mass, eat right, sleep right, workout hard.. When it comes to working out, you should never take shortcuts because in the longrun your body will collapse.
 04-30-2009, 01:25 PM         #49
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ONE MORE THING...DO NOT BUY A PRODUCT BECAUSE of the label or the MODEL you see advertising. also, watch " Bigger, Stronger, Faster". That should unmotivate you to take shortcuts.
 9 years ago '04        #50
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 1985 said:
ONE MORE THING...DO NOT BUY A PRODUCT BECAUSE of the label or the MODEL you see advertising. also, watch " Bigger, Stronger, Faster". That should unmotivate you to take shortcuts.
LMFAO @ the perverbal "shortcut"..Where are we racing to? This guy is your regular weightlifter. Hes not a natural bodybuilder or participating in any major sports. Therefore, hes not gaining any competitive advantages.

And Im sorry Animal Stak and Cytogainer shouldn't even be compared to the "best almost-steroid".
 05-11-2009, 12:38 PM         #51
J Budden 07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
xtreme tren sucked!!! i hated it!!! best thing i tried was superdrol like 2 years ago...& im 20 now...but dont take my advice lol....if u cant get your hands on the legit superdrol ( not the clones) try supremacy, or even phera plex by ax. ehhhhhhhh lol
 9 years ago '04        #52
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
OMG....

f**king morons in here. This subforum needs mods to delete some of the garbage a.ss posts. Someone is gonna f**k themselves up real bad off this trash advice.

Last edited by tommymm96; 05-12-2009 at 10:12 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #53
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 filleezcustoms said:
super pump 250 and size on

everyone knows this is the one - two punch

that kicks insane a.ss in the gym and is 100% and doesn't f**k with ur hormones

There are definitely better supplements out there than Superdump 250.
 9 years ago '05        #54
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
f**k all that pro-hormone s**t. you have to be experienced and know everything about your body to even consider doing that s**t. at this early stage, just add some BCAA's, glutamine and a multi-vitamin and you'll make gains across the board...and instead of wasting your money on NO products, try taking caffeine first and see how that goes.
 05-14-2009, 12:31 PM         #55
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't believe the s**t i've seen in this thread some of yall n*ggas are wild putting all these insane chemicals into your body. think about the long term effects they could possibly have.

it's really not that hard to understand. whey & multivitamins and some fish/flax seed oil is all you really need. the rest is just eating right, working out right, sleeping right
 9 years ago '05        #56
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
responding to your pm: when i said caffeine i mean caffeine supplements like: or you can drink a black cup of coffee. and no, mountain dew ain't a good source. the HFCS and the high sugar levels are gonna burn you the f**k out during your workout.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago