The best almost-steroid

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
at the majority of responses in this thread...

Yes, do your own research...thats all i can tell you
 9 years ago '05        #22
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,536 | Props total: 7666 7666
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Would it even be worth it to only do it for a cycle or two, just to get me up to the level I want. Then maintain that level with only working out and stay off the dianabol?
dude go to and check the forum fam.. and do more research
 9 years ago '06        #23
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
Just make sure you get some ON Cycle and Post cycle supplements. Just like any other steroid Prohormones will shut down your natural test making.
And since you are taking it by mouth its going to put strain on your liver. They do have products just for that though so you can use them safely.
 03-14-2009, 11:18 PM         #24
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PizzaFace07 said:
you can buy creatine in the kre-alkalyn or ethyl ester form which doesnt make you bloat
exactly its good sh*t but expensive. i take cellucor M5 creatine with kre alkalyn. as for prohormone i been on some for a while didnt notice any difference bodywise strength wise i gained a ton remember everything works different for everyone. you have to test sh*t out see how it works for you. protein is a must after every workout to replenish muscles. NO works as well and creatine is good to bulk up. as for the hormones theres supposed to work HGH is i hear very good but has side effects and same with roids

Last edited by donmeca2020; 03-14-2009 at 11:24 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #25
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
Threadstarter...Please don't take advice from this board. 95% of them talk out of their a.ss.
 9 years ago '06        #26
SBMcDunk 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 110 110
^cosign. the stuff they are telling you to take is advanced and you really need to research it and be very careful
 9 years ago '06        #27
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
What's up people? I've been working out solid for a while now. Switched up my routines, got my diet in check and everything.

The only supplement I use is a protein shake after each workout.

I'm lookin' to explode out, and I'm not so keen on the idea of shooting myself in the a.ss with needles.

So I was wondering if there's something that is not quite on that level, that is still safe, that would be worth adding to my workouts?

Some people say creatine, but I'm not trying to have a lot of water weight and I don't know about anything else that would work.

Thanks for the advice.
The minimal supplements you should invest in is a mega multi (not that one-a-day sh*t), whey protein, fish oil and green tea. All cheap as sh*t. Get at least 300% calcium and vitamin C.

Most people have little to no supplementation other then whey and some use creatine. If you do any type of intense cardio BCAA's before and during workout limit the amount of muscle being oxidized for energy.

Stay away from weight gainers. Get as much of your calories from whole foods. Theres only so much u can supplement a bad diet.

Other then that theres no shortcut. You shouldnt be messing with steroids. Stay away from it. You have no clue what it takes to make it with steroids and how to stack and deload as well as the training and diet required. I know i was asking the same questions when i first started so just forget about it now.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-16-2009 at 03:37 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #28
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
The answer you're looking for is most definitely not creatine.

I'm a.ssuming you are talkin about something very potent that does not need to be injected. if that's the case, there are oral steroids as well as prohormones which are a step below steroids.

I wouldn't take a PH unless you KNOW YOUR sh*t beforehand. It adding an outside hormone to your body (test). You'll need to run a PCT and something like milk thistle or 6 oxo to protect your liver.

Like I said, DO RESEARCH before even CONSIDERING a PH.
 9 years ago '04        #29
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 tommymm96 said:
The answer you're looking for is most definitely not creatine.

I'm a.ssuming you are talkin about something very potent that does not need to be injected. if that's the case, there are oral steroids as well as prohormones which are a step below steroids.

I wouldn't take a PH unless you KNOW YOUR sh*t beforehand. It adding an outside hormone to your body (test). You'll need to run a PCT and something like milk thistle or 6 oxo to protect your liver.

Like I said, DO RESEARCH before even CONSIDERING a PH.
lol 6 oxo doesnt protect your liver

But to the OP, I dont think you are ready for prohormones. Just know if you decide to take em you are basically taking a steroid.
 9 years ago '07        #30
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
I would highly recommend researching anything you do. If you do use ProHormones make sure you are taking milk thistle b/c methylated pros are bad on the liver and research PCT. Nothing is a substitute for hard work. Like i said get on T-nation and other forums to research both supps and work out plans. I have gotten just as large of gains from shocking my system with a hard work out
 9 years ago '07        #31
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
this thread makes me laugh
 9 years ago '04        #32
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
You might as well go for the real thing homie
 9 years ago '05        #33
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
Weigh out the good and the bad, money $$ health ,effects, will never be the same with out them, addiction , etc.. not worth it , just take some natural supplements work out and enjoy yourself.
 04-04-2009, 11:24 AM         #34
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just remember that if you do decide to get on gear, you will lose most of you're initial strength and mass gains after you cycle off it. But the benefits will be that your body will be used to that peak you reached and possibly reach that peak again permanently.

However the bad side of roids (hgh & the "legal" stuff) are that once you see yourself grow, you will want to keep GROWING. Which can result in Over usage, Od'ing causing liver damage, gynocomestasia and numerous other side effects.

It'll become a constant obsession. Just inform yourself as much as you possibly can through legit sources. Do not let anyone sway you from their own propaganda and ignorance towards what you're own motives are.

If I were you, I would just stick to a natural regimen at first, without any "legal" roid rip-offs and just invest in: Protein powder, Multivitamins, Creatine, Pre-workout energy drinks and EFA's

After you feel like you've attained a certain milestone, I would say try out 'Novedex XT', which is essentially an anti-estrogen and therefore a testosterone booster (by utilizing free testosterone in the blood stream). And you should also look up into 'ZMA' which might benefit you.

Once you take these small steps, you will learn alot about you're body. And then you can decide if it's worth it to go towards legit gear.

Last edited by kokaine; 04-04-2009 at 11:37 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #35
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
Right on guys. I appreciate all the feedback.

Honestly I know I was gonna lose my gains, but I just wanted to put on that last 20lbs I can't seem to get. I'm kind of at a plateau and was going to use the prohormones to break that. But honestly, I'm not a professional bodybuilder or athlete. And nothing is riding on my physical state. So I guess it's just uppin the cals and shocking the system with a new workout.

Anyone have any experience breaking a plateau you never thought you'd break?
 9 years ago '04        #36
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
super pump 250 and size on

everyone knows this is the one - two punch

that kicks insane a.ss in the gym and is 100% and doesn't f**k with ur hormones
 9 years ago '04        #37
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 filleezcustoms said:
super pump 250 and size on

everyone knows this is the one - two punch

that kicks insane a.ss in the gym and is 100% and doesn't f**k with ur hormones
I agree with that SuperPump250. Im not a fan of NO products (even though I have used like 5 different kinds) but I do agree that SuperPump is the truth. Out of all the NO products that I have taken, besides Universal's Shock Therapy, it is the only one that I have seen results from. I used one of their sample packs last week and I had one of the best chest workouts ever. Im currently cutting and I was stronger last week than I was when I was bulking.
 9 years ago '04        #38
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
 Ex[Hale] said:
I agree with that SuperPump250. Im not a fan of NO products (even though I have used like 5 different kinds) but I do agree that SuperPump is the truth. Out of all the NO products that I have taken, besides Universal's Shock Therapy, it is the only one that I have seen results from. I used one of their sample packs last week and I had one of the best chest workouts ever. Im currently cutting and I was stronger last week than I was when I was bulking.
yep i hate working out without my SP250 i just can't get that kind of focus and power without it. It's a damn amazing supp!
 9 years ago '04        #39
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
^^^

so what happens if you stop using it? Will you lose that focus and power? Or can you maintain that same level or working out w/o it? Like, will your body eventually depend on it to do what it can do naturally?
 04-14-2009, 08:00 PM         #40
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ You'll need to start lowering your dosage as you run out of the tub. Just so you don't have to depend on that s**t after you run out or decide to quit using it.

I am on NO xplode and it isn't nearly as effective as how superpump was. No xplode mixes better and doesn't bloat you as much as superpump. SP250 doesn't mix well and gives you uber s**ts. Like I used to crap 2-3 times a day using the gaspari stack.

And using sizeON will give you another crap session on top of that :D. It's amazing though, the gains that you get even with the insane amount of s**tting.

With that said SP250 > NO XPLODE and most likely abetter than any other preworkout energy mix.

Last edited by kokaine; 04-14-2009 at 08:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy