The best almost-steroid

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
8078 pageviews
55 comments

ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9494 9494
The best almost-steroid

What's up people? I've been working out solid for a while now. Switched up my routines, got my diet in check and everything.

The only supplement I use is a protein shake after each workout.

I'm lookin' to explode out, and I'm not so keen on the idea of shooting myself in the a.ss with needles.

So I was wondering if there's something that is not quite on that level, that is still safe, that would be worth adding to my workouts?

Some people say creatine, but I'm not trying to have a lot of water weight and I don't know about anything else that would work.

Thanks for the advice.

55 comments for "The best almost-steroid"

9 years ago '04        #2
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
When you say awhile, do you mean 2 yrs+ ? If so, and you are 21 yrs + you could look into a prohormone. Just make sure you do your research.
 03-11-2009, 07:51 PM         #3
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can buy creatine in the kre-alkalyn or ethyl ester form which doesnt make you bloat
 03-11-2009, 08:10 PM         #4
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Creatine does not always make you bloated!!! Do not listen to most of the non-sense you hear. You gotta try it for yourself before you can judge it. I have been taking creatine for 3 months now and before that i was totally against it for the same exact reason you are. I decided to give it a shot. It is working out great so far. I drink about 1 - 2 gallons a day and eat healthy which helps keep the water weight down. I also get cardio in 3-5 days a week.

Honestly if i were you i would try the creatine mono and see where you go from there. Just remember to drink alot of water. Your pee should be clear all the time, if it is yellow your not drinking enough water.

You could also try a pre-workout supp like SuperPump250, NO Shotgun, etc. that has NO and Creatine in it. If you want anymore info on other supplements get at me through the PM.
 9 years ago '04        #5
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
 Ex[Hale] said:
When you say awhile, do you mean 2 yrs+ ? If so, and you are 21 yrs + you could look into a prohormone. Just make sure you do your research.
I'll be 27 in May. I've been working out 5 days a week for about 6 months. Before that I took about a year and a half off. Are prohormones the same as HGH?

PizzaFace07 said:
you can buy creatine in the kre-alkalyn or ethyl ester form which doesnt make you bloat
Good looks. Are those pill form? What about mixing it with my current protein which already has creatine and glutamine in it?

Mr.Smoke-A-Lot said:
Creatine does not always make you bloated!!! Do not listen to most of the non-sense you hear. You gotta try it for yourself before you can judge it. I have been taking creatine for 3 months now and before that i was totally against it for the same exact reason you are. I decided to give it a shot. It is working out great so far. I drink about 1 - 2 gallons a day and eat healthy which helps keep the water weight down. I also get cardio in 3-5 days a week.

Honestly if i were you i would try the creatine mono and see where you go from there. Just remember to drink alot of water. Your pee should be clear all the time, if it is yellow your not drinking enough water.

You could also try a pre-workout supp like SuperPump250, NO Shotgun, etc. that has NO and Creatine in it. If you want anymore info on other supplements get at me through the PM.

Right on because I have been working hard to put on lean muscle. I'm already up 20lbs. and didn't want to just get water weight. I'm still kind of in the bulking stages. I want to get up to about 200 and then cut to about 195 to shred.

I thought about a pre workout drink because I've been looking to prevent muscle atrophe from setting in so quickly. NO Shotgun is a good one?

Also, my concern is that after I get to the size I want, I want to be able to maintain it w/o the suplements. Maybe just some protein every now and then. With these products, will I lose my progress once I stop taking them?

Good looks everyone. Appreciate the feed.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-11-2009 at 10:03 PM..
 03-11-2009, 10:03 PM         #6
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

try that and tell me how you feel. I saw that on espn ..
 03-11-2009, 10:58 PM         #7
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Good looks. Are those pill form? What about mixing it with my current protein which already has creatine and glutamine in it?
most sites that sell em are in pill form, but you can still buy them in powdered form.. as for mixing it with your protein that already has creatine in it, I think that creatine would be Monohydrate, which is known for bloating in some people, but other people get no bloat from it whatsoever.. I think mixing it would be fine, the only difference is that ethyl ester and kre-alkalyn boast that there is faster absorption so better results than creatine monohydrate
 9 years ago '04        #8
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
 DACMONSTA said:

[pic - click to view]

try that and tell me how you feel. I saw that on espn ..
Thats not what you saw on espn thats for sure..
 03-12-2009, 05:33 AM         #9
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pros pop D-bol like its candy.
 9 years ago '07        #10
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
Research prohormones and PCT. The best sites I have found are and

I am a big fan of Competitive Edge Labs cuz their products are ecomical. H-drol is a Haldrol clone. P-plex is pretty good stuff. Get online and fully research any product you are planning to use. A good place to start is a forum called T-nation they have a stickied thread in the supplement section of Pro-hormones
 9 years ago '04        #11
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
Honestly, I recommend you stay away from prohormones because you obviously need to do A LOT more research. Hell, you need more experience in lifting if you've only been lifting for 6 months.

BUT, if you decide to do it, make sure you don't fu*k up or else you can get some bad problems. Basically, I would recommend to start with a mild PH if you do one (like H-Drol, Bold200, or 3AD), and look around other forums and find out what people take during the cycle, and what they take for Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). This is not somethin to get lazy with if you do run a cycle.
 9 years ago '04        #12
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 16 16
halodrol is the best sh*t ever
 9 years ago '04        #13
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Squats.
 9 years ago '04        #14
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
 diplomat said:
LMAO..Says who?

Lucifer said:
Squats
LMFAO X 2
 03-12-2009, 09:17 PM         #15
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplomat said:
co-sign for both.

but the orginal was ridcloussssss
 9 years ago '04        #16
space
space
good looks everyone. I appreciate the help. I'm gonna do some more research first. Very helpful tho thanks.
 9 years ago '07        #17
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
HGH foo. IT's easy to get. Trust me. Watch bigger, stronger, faster and find out how. Pill form isn't good for the intestince
 03-13-2009, 11:28 AM         #18
lexus2807 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dianabol stack it with metanbol and anavar u will be a beast in 3 months. I have used it in cycles for 2 years sh*t is amazing. Soomeone posted a pic of the bottle on the first page.
 9 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 lexus2807 said:
Dianabol stack it with metanbol and anavar u will be a beast in 3 months. I have used it in cycles for 2 years sh*t is amazing. Soomeone posted a pic of the bottle on the first page.
Would it even be worth it to only do it for a cycle or two, just to get me up to the level I want. Then maintain that level with only working out and stay off the dianabol?
 03-13-2009, 04:22 PM         #20
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Would it even be worth it to only do it for a cycle or two, just to get me up to the level I want. Then maintain that level with only working out and stay off the dianabol?
dont do it man,, dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy