Was Al Bundy Gay or Bi because he never wanted to fukk when his wife wanted the D ..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
icedownjewelz49 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 33 33
 ualreddyknow187 said:
yo anyone no where i can peep that labor day episode n*ggas talkin bout
its called hot off the grill season 4 episode 1 heres you tube links for the ep

part 2

AL Bundy > Walter Peyton:applause:
 9 years ago '08        #42
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Married with children >>>>>>
 03-12-2009, 04:18 PM         #43
godhood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Married with children >>>>>>
link to pic in .avi please

9 years ago '05        #44
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 Rico23 said:
HOW DARE U INSULT THE GREATNESS OF THE MAN CALLED AL BUNDY...

[pic - click to view]

Al>>>>
 03-13-2009, 05:55 AM         #45
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 godhood said:
This is a very important issue that must be discussed... Al always made that funny face when peggy wanted to ride that thang. . .. and started makin excuses....... he'd rather sit on da couch wit his hand on his beef-tapper, watchin who knows what .. .. .

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #46
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 IRemainRaw said:
He detested the women he was with,once you know some women for long enough OP,youll understand.
thank you for breaking it down for this child
 9 years ago '05        #47
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
No Peg!

Its the ancient idea of man that states "What you have you dont want, what you want is what you cant have"... he wants other women cause he's been tappin Peg from teh time she was a hot young chick till now when she's kinda used up, 2 kids deep and gettin her cheeks slapped on for like 20 years
 9 years ago '05        #48
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
NO MA'AM>>>>>

03-13-2009, 01:48 PM         #49
kfed4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate given
 9 years ago '06        #50
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4829 4829
when i was younger and watched the show i couldnt understand why al didnt wanna smash. but being older and married now i can tell you fu*kin is the furthest thing from my mind. i guess between work and kids and other bullsh*t you just lose the urge.

im rollin with you all

i keep my no ma'am card on me at all times
 9 years ago '06        #51
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 godhood said:
This is a very important issue that must be discussed... Al always made that funny face when peggy wanted to ride that thang. . .. and started makin excuses....... he'd rather sit on da couch wit his hand on his beef-tapper, watchin who knows what .. .. .

he was watching psycho dad and bears games... he fantasized about women all the time, i remember when pam anderson was on there :agreement6:
 09-15-2009, 02:58 AM         #52
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you want to hear a sad story. my wifes pregnant and i think its mine, the end. -al bundy
 8 years ago '04        #53
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
fav. tv show of all time...gota few seasons in the collection about to cop the rest
 8 years ago '07        #54
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
LOL This is like the ultimate man show.
 09-15-2009, 08:40 AM         #55
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah AL Bundy used to be the s**t growing up...They had some of the funniestmoments on the show.

Who remembers the Episode where he got stuck in the grocery store when the power went out an the doors wouldnt open lmao.

An he used to murda Peg...Remember the one when he somehow got that steroid that made his hair grow.And it made him wana have s3x. He f**ked the s**t outta her on that joint lol
 8 years ago '04        #56
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
Al Bundy......one of televisions greatest characters

Fictional character history

He is a slovenly character who finds himself constantly downtrodden by life and forever regretful of the turns his life has taken since the end of high school, when marriage and a broken leg prevented him from playing college football. The character was so popular that it has left O'Neill somewhat typecast since the series ended production. Al Bundy is married to Margaret "Peggy" Wanker Bundy, his lazy, red-haired wife. He mistakenly asked her to marry him after he got drunk. He has two children: Kelly, a promiscuous, dumb blonde, and Bud, an intelligent but perpetually horny weasel named after a brand of beer. Al lives in Chicago and is the proud owner of a '71 Dodge Dart Demon (although in one episode it is revealed that "The Dodge" is constructed out of the parts of other broken-down, destroyed Dodges). He works as a shoe salesman at the fictional Garry's Shoes and Accessories for Today's Woman in the fictional New Market Mall. Al hates his job, loses it several times throughout the series, yet always ends up coming back to it. While it is suggested throughout the show that Al makes minimum-wage, it is likely an exaggeration, as the Bundys have a rather typical home that would be impossibly out of reach for a minimum-wage worker. However, in one episode, Al is offered early retirement and given a year's pay: $12,000. It is also worth noting that throughout the series Al is saddled with massive debts, caused by everything from the various disasters he becomes involved in to his wife's spending habits, and yet never seems to miss a mortgage payment or have to file for bankruptcy. The "Bundy Will" indebted the "benefactor" with these debts that Al Bundy has incurred and is used as a punishment.

In flashbacks, it is revealed that Al's mother may have been an alcoholic. While pondering his shortcomings over a toothpaste sandwich, he relives a moment where his mother tells him he can become anything while audibly saying "Yeah right, Mom, try saying that when you're sober!". In another similar situation, he asks her if she wants her Bloody Mary.

Most of the show's running gags concern Al. Aside from his bad luck, Al also maintains a "do-it-yourself" attitude whenever something needs fixing in the house; combined with his creativity, poor judgement, and lack of skill, this often results in his falling off the roof or hurting someone else. Al is also shown as being careless about hygiene (Peggy is the one who criticizes him the most, yet she is at least partly responsible for this, as she never does the laundry): he is often told he smells bad, and whenever he goes to a public restroom, he overflows the toilet (he is often seen leaving to the said place with a newspaper tucked under his arm). A running gag is that Al, showers or even brushes his teeth as rarely as he has s3x. It is implied that Al is not very well liked by his neighborhood. In "Route 666" Marcy said that when they found out on what was believed to be Al's death, they all started dancing and singing Ding Dong, the shoe man's dead and called it a cruel, cruel hoax when they learned it was a false alarm—Al had survived his latest misadventure. Other people pay little to no attention to him and, as a result, his name often ends up misspelled on paychecks, parking spots etc ("Bumby", "Boondy", "Birdy"...).

Despite being a somewhat phlegmatic and slow person, Bundy has a very dry sense of humor; he also has a definite love for his family, though that can still be traded for a fair amount of money. On the rare occasions when he enjoys luxury and money, Al indeed expresses love for his family. An example can be seen in one episode where Peggy and Al receive free first-class plane tickets to New York City from Marcy and are seen sipping champagne and singing "I've Got You, Babe" together. In another episode, Al's Dodge turns up missing and he wants it back to recover an item in the trunk. The item turns out to be a picture of Al, Peg, Bud and Kelly together. This suggests that his distaste for them is spawned merely by his blaming them for his poor quality of life.

Al hates fat women, his job, the prospect of having s3x with his wife, his feminist neighbor Marcy D'Arcy, and the French. He loves dirty magazines, free beer, bowling and "nudie" bars, and often cherishes the glory moment of his past: scoring four touchdowns "in a single game" while playing for the fictional Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus fictional Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, “Spare Tire” Dixon (played by Bubba Smith in episode "All-Nite Security Dude"). His favorite movie is Hondo, and his favorite sitcom is the fictional Psycho Dad. His favorite magazine is Big'uns. He enjoys watching sports and dirty movies on television, with his right hand tucked into his pants (he switches to his left hand on Sundays).

n season 8, Bundy and his friends founded NO MA'AM, the misogynistic "National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood". Its "political goals" is to f!ght the increasing power of women all over society, but the organization tends to just be a social club in which the men in the neighborhood hang out, bowl, and frequent the Jiggly Room. However, there have been instances of actual "political activities" such as kidnapping Jerry Springer; countering a brea$t-feeding sit-in organized by Marcy with a Beer Belly dance-off; causing a riot over a proposed beer tax; going to Washington to appeal to Congress when Psycho Dad is cancelled; and even forming a short lived misogynistic religion, whose chief theology is blaming all the world's problems on Eve--the first woman, joining the national guard in which Al receives the 'bronze dumpster'. Al shows great leadership skills, being the organizer of many of NO MA'AM's activist projects, and authoritatively breaking into NO MA'AM members' squabbles with "Order! Order, gentlemen!"

Since there was no final-episode special to provide an epilogue, it is unknown what would happen to Al in the end. However, his guardian angel (Sam Kinison in the episode "It's a Bundyful Life Part 2") accidentally mentions that at age 60 his stomach gets so ulcer-ridden that he dies from all the stress of living his life. According to his family funeral plans in the episode "death of a Shoe Salesmen" he would be buried next to his favorite television actor Fuzzy McGee. When his wife Peggy dies sometime after, she will be stacked face-down on top of him much to the dismay of his original burial plans. In the episode I Who Have Nothing, according to his will, he'd be buried with all his prized football possessions, leaving just his worthless Joe Nuxhall baseball card to his only-begotten son Bud. To the rest of his family he'd leave a picture of him, posing in his jersey with his football, that would read "To My Beloved family, have a nice life!"

Powers and abilities:

Al's talents include playing baseball, bowling, barbecueing (wearing an apron that says "Kiss the Cook, k!ll the Wife"), and getting into and winning fistf!ghts. He can survive incredible injuries ranging from falling off the Bundy roof while installing a satellite dish), getting shocked by that same dish, and getting pulverized by a massive woman wrestler (Big Bad Mama from Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) in Las Vegas, to jumping from an airplane without a parachute. Al also has an encyclopedic knowledge of sports trivia, which usually demonstrates how he has little interest in anything else.
 8 years ago '07        #57
placez 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 27 27
he is the reason why i bring something 2 read when i pooh
 8 years ago '09        #58
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
Al never wanted to fukc Peggy...
but he sure tried hitting every OTHER chick.
threadstarter acting like he forgot Al used to spit game @ the Shoe Store to all the fine ladies that came in.
 8 years ago '05        #59
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
He was tired of that s**t, I feel him mos def, when u f**k something so much, u want to f**k something new
 8 years ago '05        #60
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
How dare u question the man who owned Spare Tire in the last seconds of the game??? Al Bundy is God!!!! :agreement6::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago