Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

MVP for this year in the NBA?
Kobe 84 29.58%
Lebron 64 22.54%
Wade 105 36.97%
Peirce 6 2.11%
Duncan 4 1.41%
Williams (jazz) 1 0.35%
Chris Paul 4 1.41%
Howard 8 2.82%
Billups 1 0.35%
Granger (yeah i had to add this one lol) 0 0%
Bradon Roy 1 0.35%
Dirk 1 0.35%
OTHER (please post who you think is MVP) 5 1.76%
Voters: 284. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-03-2009, 03:22 PM         #261
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last time I checked its a reg season award. close thread.
 9 years ago '06        #262
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Calm down dude...
 9 years ago '04        #263
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 2017 2017
 Derric said:
Since when does an MVP get an early first round exit? This is for those of you who were arguing up and down about Wade being the MVP of the league. Most of you rode his d**k so hard to say that Wade should be the only one in consideration for the award. A true MVP doesn't let his team get sent home in the first round. Save the excuses about his supporting case because it's not gonna fly. He had a great individual season, true enough, but basketball is a TEAM sport. This is the same reason Kobe didn't win the award those seasons where he led the league in scoring but was going home in the first round. With that said...there's only 2 TRUE candidates this season, and that's LeBron and Kobe.
I think lebron and kobe > wade for MVP however i dont think its wade's fault. He can only do so much and he was ballin this series.

his team sucks..
 05-03-2009, 03:26 PM         #264
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Derric said:
If thats the case, then why do they announce it during the second round of the playoffs.....?
So your saying the mvp award is based on the first round only? Its a regular season award dude. And who cares about an Mvp award anyway? Name the last five Mvp's right now without googling
 9 years ago '04        #265
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 2017 2017
 Derric said:
If thats the case, then why do they announce it during the second round of the playoffs.....?
wow you are a f**kin idiot

its a regular season award

playoffs have nothing to do with the MVP

once again another BX idiot
 05-03-2009, 03:30 PM         #266
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Derric said:
Riggghht. If the playoffs mattered they wouldnt' have given it to Dirk. postseason doesn't effect it at all c*m stain.
 05-03-2009, 03:30 PM         #267
Gatts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
last time I checked its a reg season award. close thread.
:applause: and there have been mvps whose teams never even made the playoffs.

whats wales best mixtape?
 05-03-2009, 03:33 PM         #268
Gatts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Derric said:
Exactly. The early part of the playoffs plays a significant role in MVP voting. Which is why I believe they announce the MVP during the second round. This idiot too stupid to see that.
ur joking right?

playoffs have nothing to do with the voting idiot. Its just when its announced

as i said there have been mvps whose teams didnt even make the playoffs.
 05-03-2009, 03:37 PM         #269
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatts said:

whats wales best mixtape?
Id get em all. Mixtape About Nothing is the best to me.
 9 years ago '05        #270
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Derric said:
Exactly. The early part of the playoffs plays a significant role in MVP voting. Which is why I believe they announce the MVP during the second round. This idiot too stupid to see that.
no it doesn't you stupid f*g**t. the mvp award is a regular season award that happens to be announced during the second round..the votes have to be turned in the day after the regular season finishes which means voters don't have the option of seeing a player flourish or fail in teh playoffs before casting their votes..
The MVP ballot itself comes on NBA letterhead, with the Jerry West logo embossed into the background of a plain white sheet of paper.

Underlined at the top of the page are the words: Official NBA Most Valuable Player Ballot, and four ensuing sentences explain that the recipient has been selected for a committee to vote for the MVP, named after Maurice Podoloff, the first commissioner of the NBA. There are lines to fill in the names of five players, with 10 points awarded for a first-place vote, seven for a second-place vote, five for third, three for fourth and one for fifth.

A line at the bottom warns that ties or split votes will not be counted, and beneath that is written the deadline: 3 p.m. on the day after the close of the regular season. It needs to be signed, then returned via e-mail or fax (snail mail is discouraged), and the folks in the NBA offices in New York tally them.

The winner typically remains a secret until a day or two before the trophy is presented, with the final tip-off usually coming by way of a news release from a team's PR department hyping a "major announcement."

now get lost.
 9 years ago '05        #271
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
what can i say? i have little patience for idiots..i feel i shouldn't have to share the earth with dyslexic retards..
 05-03-2009, 04:09 PM         #272
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Derric said:
uh do you know who Dirk is? you fail at processing thoughts
 9 years ago '06        #273
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 Derric said:
Since when does an MVP get an early first round exit? This is for those of you who were arguing up and down about Wade being the MVP of the league. Most of you rode his d**k so hard to say that Wade should be the only one in consideration for the award. A true MVP doesn't let his team get sent home in the first round. Save the excuses about his supporting case because it's not gonna fly. He had a great individual season, true enough, but basketball is a TEAM sport. This is the same reason Kobe didn't win the award those seasons where he led the league in scoring but was going home in the first round. With that said...there's only 2 TRUE candidates this season, and that's LeBron and Kobe.

You emotional, sensitive f*g**ts can get mad and send me hate all you want. Doing that will just further prove my point.
talk all u want wade leads lebron and kobe in all major player stats except rebounds and he's like 4 foot shorter than both he leads them in points a.ssists blocks and steals and how could a n*gga 4 foot shorter than you beat you in blocks no matter what u kobe and lebron c*cksuckers or the nba says wade is the mvp no way he can't be the mvp is a player award not da damn team award and even if he took a rookie sqad 2 the damn playoffs lebron and kobe both have other all stars on his team prolly the reason why they won more games put a all start beside wade and he'll give u 60 wins
 05-04-2009, 03:00 PM         #274
Maine Event 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron MVP is well deserved
 9 years ago '08        #275
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Most deserving since KG
 9 years ago '08        #276
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Gatts said:
Name me one
 9 years ago '07        #277
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 wepainters said:
Name me one
kareem abdul jabar

75-76 lakers didn't even make the playoffs with a 40-42 record and dude got mvp

but then again the last person to win the mvp on a team below 50 wins was moses malone and he did that in '81-'82(46-36) and '78-79(47-35)with houston

with that said...lebron deserved it.....now get that ring man:applause::applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago