Is Camron GAY??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces DC4 Release Date
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-05-2004, 07:17 AM         #61
-ߣTTT- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
I swear rap is down the fu*king drown. I remember growing up in the late 80's and barely any one white was listening to hip hop. Now we have a whole fu*king Nation of Crackers fu*king up our culture. Now white people dress like us, talk like us, walk like us and act like us. Eminem destroyed hip hop from the roots and involved crackers in the process of thinking they have some involvement on rap. Like considering who's the best of all time. I want half of these crackers in this board to come to my hood and live amongst us. So they can understand the roots of hip hop and see if they like the sh*t we go through
Some Of Ya'll White People May "Dislike" Or "HATE" What He Said .. But When

It Comez Down To It .. Thats "REAL TALK" .. Hip Hop = Culture, How U Dress,

Where U From .. I Don't Really Listen To Em .. But I Could Care Less What He

Doin' .. He Doin' Him So I Don't Have sh*t To Say Bout That .. No Use To Get

Into DETAILIN' On Tha Net .. Or Is It ?
 12-05-2004, 11:48 AM         #62
oakfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, I didn't really think when I first started this thread that everyone would take it this far! The only thing i've learned from this thread is that pink is for homo thugs and i don't care about camron in the first place... I don't like him and i don't listen to him.. I just so happened to check out the dip set album for the hell of it and I noticed tha push it track.... i can't believe lil wayne had a part of that crappy song!! :cool:
 12-05-2004, 12:14 PM         #63
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm.... never thought about it, dont know really, we dont have much proof so id have to say no. BTW dex1can stole my avy! lol j/k
 12-13-2004, 01:16 AM         #64
JohnDillinger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you dont care about cam why u startin threads about son and this prolly aint the first one u started

half nah 99 percent of you sayin he gay woldnt say sh*t to him if u saw him in real life and that's real talk

cam rocked pink to stand out of the crowd son is from harlem most of you cats from idaho or ohio wouldnt know but even if you listen to big l you'll know harlem n*ggas are flamboyant type cats especially a harlem n*gga wit money so he gonna rock some off da wall type sh*t if u broke and bummy stick to ya 5 dollar white t's

ya'll arguin over if a rappers gay over the net is funny because while ya'll wastin ya time makin these threads and lookin for pictures of cam or his pink hummer he prolly fu*kin a bi*ch that wouldnt look at ya bum a.ss twice

like jim jones said ya'll hate somebody because deep down it's suttin about them u admire and are jealous of maybe you hate son cuz he makin more money than u fu*kin more bi*ches than you drivin betta whips than you etc etc.
 12-13-2004, 01:54 AM         #65
APOCOLYPS* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dipset d!ckrider^^
 12 years ago '04        #66
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
jus a question i cant think of a answer off the top of my head...and tha shyt aint no diss its jus a honest question i want some help on, but can yall name some othersongs that n*ggaz have done remixes too that were made by females initially??? cuz if therez a lot i jus can't think of none rite now.

Last edited by P|aTiNum_; 12-13-2004 at 04:19 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #67
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,629 | Props total: 4146 4146
 mprnc2000 said:
I remember growing up in the late 80's and barely any one white was listening to hip hop. Now we have a whole fu*king Nation of Crackers fu*king up our culture. Now white people dress like us, talk like us, walk like us and act like us

I may be white, and not from any hood, but that does NOT mean i can't relate to hip-hop.

What you said is fu*king ignorant.

Its still "your" culture, stop being a bi*ch. Last time i checked, 99.5% of the game is still black rappers.

Take people on a case by case basis you idiot.

If you see a white dude rocking a fubu shirt and blasting snoop dogg simply because he thinks its cool, then, yes that sh*t is stupid and i agree those people are hurting hip-hop.

Although true, dont generalize. You dont know me or how much hip-hop means to me as an individual.

So, fu*k you. Enough said.

*Dude touched a nerve had to slay him...Now im gonna go back to my regular self...and have fun again :rolleyes: *
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
1 day ago