Is Camron GAY??

most viewed right now
+35  57
26 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-02-2004, 04:57 PM         #1
8046 page views
67 comments

oakfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Camron GAY??

I was listenin' to the new dip album and I heard a song with the "push-it" salt-n-pepa beat... what the fu*k is camron doing!?!?! That song is the worst fu*kin song to do a remix to.... also in the song he mentions that "...i want some dookie love..." the sh*t he says makes me believe he had a big part in makin tha in my pink tee track....

holla at me.... wut u think?

67 comments for "Is Camron GAY??"

14 years ago '04        #2
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,278 | Props total: 4 4
im not a cam fan but i think your dumb, push it was actually kinda funny because its such an out of date track and they still road it out

12-02-2004, 05:08 PM         #3
Skin Whitey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he is gay. i read it somewhere.

14 years ago '04        #4
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,463 | Props total: 381 381
Well he do got a lot of feminen traits goin' for him... not to mention he talks a lot bout slapping instead of punching... after all, homos hit with open fists...........

Last edited by EscoNore; 12-02-2004 at 05:27 PM..

14 years ago '04        #5
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,076 | Props total: 227 227
the original Push It is a fu*kin classic,why would it be the worst song to do a remix to?

14 years ago '04        #6
dipset_ridah 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$694 | Props total: 27 27
i think its kinda creative on the real he took the push it song from salt n pepa n flipped it on some straight street hustlin sh*t so i fu*k wit it

12-02-2004, 07:37 PM         #7
oakfan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipset_ridah said
i think its kinda creative on the real he took the push it song from salt n pepa n flipped it on some straight street hustlin sh*t so i fu*k wit it
that song SHOULDN'T be flipped in any way. He turned it into sum homo street hustlin and ....... that is just something no rapper does... why don't you think anyone else made a remake to PUSH IT.... cmon now...

14 years ago '04        #8
Polk County 
space
space
$1,067 | Props total: 178 178
Na'll, that beat is tight as fu*k, I like the way he went back in the day and flipped that sh*t, he's a real creative guy

12-02-2004, 08:18 PM         #9
*Snowman*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@sum1 sayin he was creative....lmfao....if he was he wouldnt have 2 sample 3/4s of his cd

12-02-2004, 08:22 PM         #10
Kurupt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when every other word out of ur mouth is homo and u brag bout wearing pink then ur GAY

bi*ches

14 years ago '04        #11
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,241 | Props total: 3061 3061
Come on now, people need to stop hating on Cam with this bullsh*t. n*ggaz have a tape of Banks floating around the net having s*x with a n*gga. No one believe it, but it looks like Banks to me. Everybody come on the net with witch hunts about Cam being gay and have no solid proof. I can see if he had on tight pink shirts and jeans. But the clothes is still baggy, it's just a feminem color. I'm not the biggest Cam fan. I like him better on his first two albums. I know he say stupid sh*t alot, but he do have a good album. Also, i like the song Push It cause every one freestyle over the same sh*t and i gets boring hearing 50 n*ggaz rapping over Ja Rule New York

12-02-2004, 09:17 PM         #12
dex1can  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
song was aight....
"easy money's cheatin money
hard money's our money
slow money's no money
and no money's a beatin honey"

12-02-2004, 09:24 PM         #13
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said
Come on now, people need to stop hating on Cam with this bullsh*t. n*ggaz have a tape of Banks floating around the net having s*x with a n*gga. No one believe it, but it looks like Banks to me. Everybody come on the net with witch hunts about Cam being gay and have no solid proof. I can see if he had on tight pink shirts and jeans. But the clothes is still baggy, it's just a feminem color. I'm not the biggest Cam fan. I like him better on his first two albums. I know he say stupid sh*t alot, but he do have a good album. Also, i like the song Push It cause every one freestyle over the same sh*t and i gets boring hearing 50 n*ggaz rapping over Ja Rule New York
i agree with most of what you said...but you saw da banks tape??.......
*ghost*

Last edited by Dominican; 12-02-2004 at 09:26 PM..

14 years ago '04        #14
ROD 649 heat pts649
space
space
$12,380 | Props total: 30691 30691
even if he is gay he's still gettin more pu**y than you'll get in your life

12-02-2004, 10:01 PM         #15
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROD said
even if he is gay he's still gettin more pu**y than you'll get in your life
thread closed

12-02-2004, 10:17 PM         #16
MHizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn n*ggas stay hatin on the dips...ya'll got better sh*t to do?

12-02-2004, 10:26 PM         #17
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
push it > all u haters

push it rocks, bam bam cam cam haha

dipset bi*ch

14 years ago '04        #18
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 21 21
Hey Don't You Know That He Said He's Going To Wear No More Pink.
Because Real Homos Started Wearing It.

Don't You Know Pink Is For Broads Next Thing You Know They're Going To Be Wearing Panties & Brawls.................................rap Source 2004

12-02-2004, 10:38 PM         #19
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u guys r fools
i wear pink shirts, tight ones

it always gets the bi*ches. dress nicely

14 years ago '04        #20
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 21 21
LOOK @ THIS GUY HE WEARS PINK PLUS THEY FIT TIGHT ON HIM........WHAT A HOMO.
AND ALSO THE REASON THAT GETS THE GIRLS IS BECAUSE THEY SEE YOU AS ONE OF THEIR OWN............ CAN U JUST IMAGINE A FINE FEMALE fu*kING WITH A PINK TEE f*g...........NO WAY FOOL.

REAL MEN DON'T WEAR PINK................."PINK TEE"

Don't You Know Pink Is For Broads Next Thing You Know They're Going To Be Wearing Panties & Brawls................."RAP SOURCE"

14 years ago '04        #21
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,477 | Props total: 823 823
the songs gay... nothing more needs to be said

12-02-2004, 11:16 PM         #22
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course if u wear a tight pink shirt no1 will look at u coz u a skinny n*gga haha

12-02-2004, 11:18 PM         #23
TaXeS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not feelin' dat track either...but its hard to font on purple haze...its knockin'..

14 years ago '04        #24
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,278 | Props total: 4 4
i dont like cam or any of the dipset but this whole thread is full of dumb motherfu*kers, if explain why but i dobt most of you would understand the majority of the words i use so just go play on the train tracks and do the world a favour.

12-02-2004, 11:34 PM         #25
jimmyswag05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think cam might be a closet homothug. homothugs dress and act like real thugs but on the low they fu*k with dudes. cam got 2 homo attributes goin for him, he rocks pink(which i dont give a fu. what anyone thinks, thats real feminine) and he's always saying "no homo". why if u know ur straight would you constanly reassure people that your not a homo by constanly saying no homo.

Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  56
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+71online now  51
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  34
New Apple iPhone Leak
51 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+53online now  30
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  23
Video inside The “Hood” is undefeated with this new creation
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+196online now  20
NBA She came to the Lakers game on a mission
155 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  15
audio inside OFFICIAL: Boogie - Everything For Sale (Shady Debut Album) 1/25 [ANTICI..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy