[Gunplay Vs 50Cent]Gunplay Responds To Video Of Him Laid Out Plus a Diss Track

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2009, 02:55 PM         #141
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
after seeing that video of gunplay gettin knock out. I'm startin to think that this sh*t is here is fake, and 50 and Ross is sittin back blowin some kush and bloggin on the internet...

yea u right....cuz I mean who wouldn't want their baby mom gettin' gutted by a next n*gga for the world to see..or their financial records plastered all over the net...or their other BM claiming that they have a small p*nis on the airwaves...yea u right..this is staged.
 9 years ago '05        #142
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol now i see why his name gunplay

cause he cant f!ght
classic.
 9 years ago '07        #143
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol now i see why his name gunplay

cause he cant f!ght
 9 years ago '05        #144
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Michael_Moore said:
yea u right....cuz I mean who wouldn't want their baby mom gettin' gutted by a next n*gga for the world to see..or their financial records plastered all over the net...or their other BM claiming that they have a small p*nis on the airwaves...yea u right..this is staged.

i bet if ross gets k!lled i bet some n*ggas say that its staged and ross' funeral is all a publicity stunt lol
 9 years ago '05        #145
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 Tommy_Bunz said:
is this really the smart thing to say on the net?

like really?

Rick Ross' Goon Gun play Of Triple C's Gets Knocked Out[Pimpin' Curly Commentary]
If a dirty cop get gets caught and sent to pen. He would never ever be let in the circle of gangstaz, pimps, k!llaz and D-Boyz. Its the same on the streets if u a street nia! Plus cuzz lied about even bein a C.O. just because a lot of niaz hate 50, don't mean give this so called ex big time dope dealer Rick Ross no pass
 9 years ago '05        #146
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
lol its over. 50 won.
 9 years ago '05        #147
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868

how have i not seen that knockout sh*t till now?

i dont get it... who knocked him out, wtf happened?

but its hilarious.
 9 years ago '07        #148
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 legendisdope said:
Hey guys this is GunPlay i just woke up did i miss anything?
 03-16-2009, 04:58 PM         #149
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

i bet if ross gets k!lled i bet some n*ggas say that its staged and ross' funeral is all a publicity stunt lol
:lachen001::lachen001:
 03-16-2009, 05:24 PM         #150
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The North wins again.
 03-16-2009, 05:28 PM         #151
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

real talk...they'll be like...his mom was only on larry king crying about it for dramatic effect..trust me fif and ricky are eatin' off of this...
 03-16-2009, 05:31 PM         #152
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
^ well readin thru WSHH.. i think what happened is Gunplay was sittin on that white car and the owner of the car came and knocked his a.ss out. thats why the dude in the back jabberin about his car and sh*t.. lol, they say it was 3 years ago.. u can look it up on youtube as Flauderdale exposed or some sh*t like that

Gunplay got knocked tho, this n*gga was really in a coma, he wasnt moving for sh*t.. i wish someone woulda caught the punch on tape tho.

this n*gga's gonna fu*k around and sue fif for emotional distress and sh*t...:lachen001:
 03-16-2009, 05:34 PM         #153
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ ya'll actually thinking that 50 Cent had anything to do with this
 9 years ago '06        #154
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
 braided_uppimp said:
i think its pretty common knowledge that it happened before Gun Play went to runnin his mouth and 50 didnt claim he had anything to do with it, so i dont know where u gettin that sh*t from.
 03-16-2009, 06:12 PM         #155
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really though, Ross is letting 50 get away with too much..this sh*t is worst than Ross's baby mother whoring herself on cam, but 4real..i'm starting to question these MIA n*ggaz..i don't think they are gangsta as they say, cause if he was doing that to C-murder or B.G. and them real n*ggaz from New Orleans, 50 Cent would have a sh*t bag already
 9 years ago '05        #156
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
damn...he was on the ground looking like roy jones
 03-16-2009, 06:31 PM         #157
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:

I don't follow ur line of questioning..are u implying that 50 can't have that happen to him?...either way who did it doesn't make a difference..it just further backs up the argument that ross and company are a bunch of flunkies.
 03-16-2009, 06:49 PM         #158
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I don't follow ur line of questioning..are u implying that 50 can't have that happen to him?...either way who did it doesn't make a difference..it just further backs up the argument that ross and company are a bunch of flunkies.
yes 50 can, but i doubt he would do it..cause it would be some kind of payback don't you think..and i heard it was E-Class that did it and thats his boss thats probably the main reason why it wasn't no retaliation...but Gun Play would clap a n*gga i think..but them n*ggaz is losing right now
 03-16-2009, 07:21 PM         #159
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

aye gunplay

*chris tucker voice*

u got knooocked the fuuuck outt
 03-16-2009, 07:27 PM         #160
leejames678  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
laughin at yall n*ggaz man tlkn all this sh*t bout down south bein hard and dade county this dade county that n*ggas seem to always leave out the fact that none of these n*ggas come to cali unless they got protection from the real n*ggaz from biggie all the way to 50 cent if u dont kno no real n*ggas out here u geTTN JACCED AND LEFT WIT YO WHIP SPRAYED FUCC ALL THE BS AND WE DNT GIV A FUCC WHO U R AND WHERE U c*m FROM jus look at
tupac g.o.a.t and biggie no disrespect
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago