[Gunplay Vs 50Cent]Gunplay Responds To Video Of Him Laid Out Plus a Diss Track

most viewed right now
 195
Drake- Iím Upset
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 167 167
i dont know any rapper more gangsta than 50 cent. These florida boys out of their mind. 50 playin it cool but that "I'll be the Shooter" song is wild crazy.

50 got ninja money, he can have some stupid florida crack dealer k!lled in a min and make it look drug related.

50 is smart not like rick ross who thinks he's good with nyc cats. Im surprised fu*kboy rick soft is still alive. The more he talks the stupider he sounds.

Biggie would have disowned Ross from the rap game and surely embraced 50 because of his content.

Rick ross soft and will get k!lled.
 9 years ago '06        #102
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Dumb Rappers Need Teachin. LOL These cats are getting dumber by the minute.
 9 years ago '06        #103
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 3621 3621
 illathruz said:
fu*k outta here with them hollow threats. listen, 50 cent has what is called ninja money meaning he can hire ninjas.

he has a bulletproof car.

and rick ross has no reason to harm him. why would he? cus 50 cent dissed him? 50 didn't even diss him, he just told the truth.

and don't come over here quoting bullsh*t proverbs and what not. "anybody can be touched" fu*k outta here. i'll say that life isn't granted but a fat fu*k worth $200,000 has no motive nor any power to touch the $500 million man.
your trippin. anybody can get touched. u seen presidents get k!lled in the past.


anyways ill be in miami tomorrow...

Sak Pase!!! Ill be at calle ocho on sunday.

Miami has the baddest bi*ches and the best food. fu*k what you think
 03-10-2009, 04:27 PM         #104
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
i dont know any rapper more gangsta than 50 cent. These florida boys out of their mind. 50 playin it cool but that "I'll be the Shooter" song is wild crazy.

50 got ninja money, he can have some stupid florida crack dealer k!lled in a min and make it look drug related.

50 is smart not like rick ross who thinks he's good with nyc cats. Im surprised fu*kboy rick soft is still alive. The more he talks the stupider he sounds.

Biggie would have disowned Ross from the rap game and surely embraced 50 because of his content.

Rick ross soft and will get k!lled.
....and u think 50 can rap better than 3k....everything u wrote means absolutely nuttin
 9 years ago '06        #105
illathruz 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$6,759 | Props total: 3011 3011
 J_Teflon said:
your trippin. anybody can get touched. u seen presidents get k!lled in the past.


anyways ill be in miami tomorrow...

Sak Pase!!! Ill be at calle ocho on sunday.

Miami has the baddest bi*ches and the best food. fu*k what you think
presidents? im glad you brought that up.

Lincoln - shot by a regular n*gga who ended getting caught and was crazy
JFK - shot by a marine with a sniper, who ended up getting caught and was crazy
Reagan - shot by a regular n*gga who was caught and was crazy
John Lennon - shot by a crazy guy

the only way to k!ll 50 is to find somebody crazy who doesn't care about their own life. and rick ross can't do that.
 9 years ago '07        #106
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
 03-16-2009, 07:15 AM         #107
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
remember that crack head n*gga that said Lloyd Banks diss was wack because "we don't understand them big a.ss words in the south" ?....

 9 years ago '06        #108
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,757 | Props total: 7898 7898
lmao fif is murkin these lames
 03-16-2009, 07:28 AM         #109
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
lmao fif is murkin these lames

it's only gonna get worse...that officer graduation video is coming out april 21st...along with Tia's book...
 9 years ago '07        #110
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,917 | Props total: 5436 5436
according to ozone magazine, gunplay got the most street credibility, and is the official weed carrier out of rick ross"s camp.
 03-16-2009, 07:36 AM         #111
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
night night

Zzzzzzzzzz
 9 years ago '04        #112
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
damn 50 needs an award of some sort i havent laughed like this since ja rule got bodied the commentary is on key
 9 years ago '05        #113
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
hahaha this junkie got knocked da fu*k out mayne!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #114
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
WOW 50 is really 5 steps ahead of these people.
 03-16-2009, 07:48 AM         #115
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
lmao fif is murkin these lames
 Michael_Moore said:
it's only gonna get worse...that officer graduation video is coming out april 21st...along with Tia's book...
As long as Ross comes with good music, there's no chance of fifty murkn him.....yea his antics are funny and all, but at the same time, this is Hip Hop...the main focus in hip hop is the music, and as of right now Ross is making better music than 50

And that "Magnificent" song is crraazzyyy :dancingcool:...i love the feel of that sh*t, it makes me wanna throw a suit on or some sh*t....and i dont even wear suits!
 9 years ago '04        #116
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 140 140

[pic - click to view]





Last edited by ~:Frank White:~; 03-16-2009 at 08:00 AM..
 03-16-2009, 08:40 AM         #117
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
As long as Ross comes with good music, there's no chance of fifty murkn him.....yea his antics are funny and all, but at the same time, this is Hip Hop...the main focus in hip hop is the music, and as of right now Ross is making better music than 50

And that "Magnificent" song is crraazzyyy :dancingcool:...i love the feel of that sh*t, it makes me wanna throw a suit on or some sh*t....and i dont even wear suits!

ppl keep trying to make the argument that rick ross is winning in the music dept....well how u figure...both of 50's singles have made a serious splash on i-tunes and billboard...crack a bottle was even number 1 for a minute..and that's with no video and no release date...so again...how is ross winning in the music dept?...

(radio spins 50 CENT(i get it in) -14000 spins, RICK ROSS(magnificent) - 5000 spins



 03-16-2009, 08:45 AM         #118
darealbigmeat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
carol city correctional.......i mean cartel lol
:laughing9:
 03-16-2009, 08:50 AM         #119
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
ppl keep trying to make the argument that rick ross is winning in the music dept....well how u figure...both of 50's singles have made a serious splash on i-tunes and billboard...crack a bottle was even number 1 for a minute..and that's with no video and no release date...so again...how is ross winning in the music dept?...

(radio spins 50 CENT(i get it in) -14000 spins, RICK ROSS(magnificent) - 5000 spins




GOTEM!!
 03-16-2009, 08:54 AM         #120
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao hahahahaha what a fu*king crackhead junkie powerhead cartoon character.



another L or triple c.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
#bigbreasttwitter
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
160 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy