Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2009, 10:35 AM         #81
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
This motherfuka just said:

"Your life can change in a minute......a second......a MILLIMETER......"

9 years ago '06        #82
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
Gunplay is a dumbass. He said "I don't understand your big a.ss words in the south. n*ggas don't know what you sayin n*gga."
 9 years ago '09        #83
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
 illathruz said:
yes that is what i'm telling you. don't let these n*ggas gas u up online or offline.

you tryna hurt 50 cent is like tryna hurt mayor Manny Diaz. it aint gonna happen. 50 cent been a target for years. that dude don't even sleep well. all of a sudden you gonna up and "hurt him" to prove an internet beef? you can't be serious.

please, tell me your plan. you do have a plan right?

:lachen001: n*ggas referring to tv shows now to express they gangsta? big surprise when they already stealing names to portray their wealth (or lack thereof).
I agree 100%.

50 got MONEY.
 03-09-2009, 11:47 AM         #84
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lol these Dade County n*ggaz don't fu*k around, them dreaded and nappy hair n*ggaz with gold fronts going murk the sh*t out of you and have your braind gift wrapped packed sund out to his son
co-sign... im from KY and played D-1 football here... i remember this Florida Kat got jumped by a Nashville dude... Man FLA homies from Louisville and FLA drove up the next day and murked that man at a party the next day... I been telling people for years that them FLA kats aint to be fu*ked with...

Dade County, Polk County = real a.ss dudes and i aint even from FLA.... 50 aint sending no goons into them real parts of MIA.... i bet that...
 9 years ago '05        #85
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 SmooveDude said:
why do you think 50 is untouchable??? cause he got cash??? cause he stay with local police around him??? cause he's a business man???

i mean he's a normal n*gga just like you, me and everybody else.....its easy for him to get k!lled.....as far as that helicopter junk, it wont even be happening. he'll leave out the back door AT MOST if anything, but come on yall actin like 50 is god
Yo man, just shut up.

He's not acting like 50 is god. He's just being realistic.
50 Cent is not a normal n*gga like you, me and everybody else, when it comes to STATUS. So shut the hell up with all that ying yang. Of course anybody can get hit, the president can get hit. The point is none of these n*ggaz with supposed beef with 50 Cent have enough RESOURCES to follow through on some type of hit. Especially the rapper Rick Ross. He gotta worry about the REAL Rick Ross coming home and checkin him using his name let alone gettin somebody head hit. And even so...the rapper Rick Ross whole family will probably die if some gun powder even cinges a hair on 50 cent.
n*gga please...
 03-09-2009, 12:20 PM         #86
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would he say that if 50 was 5 feet away from him?, I doubt it.....
 9 years ago '05        #87
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
wow, did I really just see that video?

Cocaine is a helluva drug!!
 9 years ago '07        #88
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
@ "I don't understand your big a.ss words in the south". Cmon now that n*gga Ethered hiself. If I was from the south I would be mad as sh*t that he said that.
 03-09-2009, 12:24 PM         #89
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the 1st dude sayin he wont care if there is proof of Ross being a cop. damn, this tranny/cop rap is crazy! these n*ggaz r so poor, they will follow anyone who lends them some food money! fu*k Torch!
 03-09-2009, 01:14 PM         #90
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Yo man, just shut up.

50 Cent is not a normal n*gga like you, me and everybody else, when it comes to STATUS. So shut the hell up with all that ying yang. Of course anybody can get hit, the president can get hit. The point is none of these n*ggaz with supposed beef with 50 Cent have enough RESOURCES to follow through on some type of hit. Especially the rapper Rick Ross. He gotta worry about the REAL Rick Ross coming home and checkin him using his name let alone gettin somebody head hit. And even so...the rapper Rick Ross whole family will probably die if some gun powder even cinges a hair on 50 cent.
n*gga please...
That would never happen, this is real life not fu*king gangsta movie:lachen001:

you think 50 would be stupid enough to have one of these guys k!lled?, never because it would all track back to him and this whole beef with these clowns, thats why 50 has been mad quiet and not wildin out, he is just letting them talk sh*t because that is all they can do.

oh and Freeway Ricky Ross ain't going to get into this bullsh*t about messing around with rappers and sh*t, he is coming out to be out of the crazyness and back into a normal life.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-09-2009 at 01:16 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #91
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 MELODY said:

DAWG ITS NOT THAT HARD TO k!ll ANYONE. EVEN SECRET SERVICE MEN TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION EVEN AFTER DETAILED MEMOS ON CAREFULLY PLANNED PUBLIC APPEARANCES BY THE PRESIDENT. 50'S OFFICE IS RIGHT ACROSS MSG. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WAIT FOR HIM TO COME OUTSIDE. OR OUTSIDE THE COURT HOUSE WHILE HE WAS DEALING WITH HIS BABY MOMS, OR AT RED CARPETS, OR AT CONCERTS, ETC. AND THERE'S ONLY BEEN 1 GUY THAT'S ATTEMPTED TO k!ll HIM AND ALMOST GOT THE JOB DONE. NOW COMPARE SECRET SERVICE MEN IN WHICH HAVE FAILED IN THE PAST TO REGULAR MEN THAT GET THEIR BODYGUARD CERTIFICATE FROM THEIR LOCAL SCHOOL IN ORDER TO PROTECT A "RAP ACT" AS COMPARED TO THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN IN OUR COUNTRY?
LoL @ you referencing the "1 guy that attempted" before he even had his first 100K let alone a million....Just cuz no names get k!lled in "your hood" doesnt mean someone smart enough not to hang out, not to mention near billionaire is gonna "get caught slippin" in front of your corner store buying a bag of quarter chips and a juice.
 9 years ago '06        #92
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 SmooveDude said:
why do you think 50 is untouchable??? cause he got cash??? cause he stay with local police around him??? cause he's a business man???

i mean he's a normal n*gga just like you, me and everybody else.....its easy for him to get k!lled.....as far as that helicopter junk, it wont even be happening. he'll leave out the back door AT MOST if anything, but come on yall actin like 50 is god
i don't think that 50 cent is untouchable.

why do you think rick ross can touch 50? out of all the people in the world, rick ross is the least likely to be able to touch 50. nobody is impervious to attack but on the other end of the spectrum, nobody can just up and k!ll whoever they want.

rick ross can't even get a gag order on his child support case. what makes you think he can amass the resources to k!ll a person worth $500 million? its not happening.

it all comes down to one word:
ineptitude
 9 years ago '07        #93
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
@ THESE KIDS THINKING 50 IS UNTOUCHABLE...THE POPES BEEN SHOT, PRESIDENTS HAVE DIED, ETC. PLEEEASE.
 9 years ago '04        #94
dunnybrascoe 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 9 9
this is an obvious attempt to try to get some publicity for triple c's (as nobody is checkin for them)

and lol @ this thread turning out to be a bunch of ppl from Miami saying how hard they are and the city is.. newsflash there's ppl in almost every city who will k!ll someone for nothing, thats nothing to be proud of you ignorant idiots.

i wish these dudes would take there crackmoney and go to school cause they look like some baboons.
 9 years ago '05        #95
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 DA DOPEMAN said:
That would never happen, this is real life not fu*king gangsta movie:lachen001:

you think 50 would be stupid enough to have one of these guys k!lled?, never because it would all track back to him and this whole beef with these clowns, thats why 50 has been mad quiet and not wildin out, he is just letting them talk sh*t because that is all they can do.

oh and Freeway Ricky Ross ain't going to get into this bullsh*t about messing around with rappers and sh*t, he is coming out to be out of the crazyness and back into a normal life.
So who should I believe him or you?

Freeway Ricky Ross revealed to HipHopGame that he will be released from prison in a couple of weeks and he plans to sue rapper Rick Ross for using his name.

“I definitely plan on asking him not to use my name,” Freeway Ricky Ross said. “I also asked Def Jam to not let him use my name. [I] plan on filing a lawsuit upon my release.”

Source:
 9 years ago '06        #96
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 MELODY said:
@ THESE KIDS THINKING 50 IS UNTOUCHABLE...THE POPES BEEN SHOT, PRESIDENTS HAVE DIED, ETC. PLEEEASE.
not a single person in this thread said 50 was untouchable.

we just said rick ross can't do it.
 03-10-2009, 09:53 AM         #97
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Yo man, just shut up.

n*gga please...
get outta here ridin the man meat.....my main point was the n*gga can die from by the hands of an average joe....but yall actin liek he untouchable....how do u just come in a thread and write an essay about nuttin??? makes no sense....if u would follow my posts u would see what u wrote means nuttin to what i wrote idiot
 03-10-2009, 09:57 AM         #98
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
rick ross can't even get a gag order on his child support case. what makes you think he can amass the resources to k!ll a person worth $500 million? its not happening.
because people more important/ heavily guarded have been k!lled by your average 9-5 a day person
 03-10-2009, 09:58 AM         #99
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
So who should I believe him or you?

Freeway Ricky Ross revealed to HipHopGame that he will be released from prison in a couple of weeks and he plans to sue rapper Rick Ross for using his name.

“I definitely plan on asking him not to use my name,” Freeway Ricky Ross said. “I also asked Def Jam to not let him use my name. [I] plan on filing a lawsuit upon my release.”

Source:
n*gga gon sue him for havin a name rick ross
 03-10-2009, 10:14 AM         #100
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
not a single person in this thread said 50 was untouchable.

we just said rick ross can't do it.

I wouldn't be so sure...how are u so certain ross doesn't still have pull with his friends in law enforcement?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy