Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2009, 06:15 PM         #61
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
and don't come over here quoting bullsh*t proverbs and what not. "anybody can be touched" fu*k outta here. i'll say that life isn't granted but a fat fu*k worth $200,000 has no motive nor any power to touch the $500 million man.
so u tellin me that if i wanted to i wouldnt be able to harm 50???u cant be serious.....them same n*ggas who think they invincible is the ones who get got or robbed for what they got

iono how it is up there but down here people have guns everywhere....clubs, concerts, lil social events ect. ect. ect.....so just say he was to come here and try to talk tough it wouldnt flynot because i would be mad but because ALOT ALOT ALOT of people down here dispise people from the north
 9 years ago '06        #62
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 SmooveDude said:
so u tellin me that if i wanted to i wouldnt be able to harm 50???u cant be serious.....them same n*ggas who think they invincible is the ones who get got or robbed for what they got
yes that is what i'm telling you. don't let these n*ggas gas u up online or offline.

you tryna hurt 50 cent is like tryna hurt mayor Manny Diaz. it aint gonna happen. 50 cent been a target for years. that dude don't even sleep well. all of a sudden you gonna up and "hurt him" to prove an internet beef? you can't be serious.

please, tell me your plan. you do have a plan right?

:lachen001: n*ggas referring to tv shows now to express they gangsta? big surprise when they already stealing names to portray their wealth (or lack thereof).

Last edited by illathruz; 03-08-2009 at 06:23 PM..
 03-08-2009, 06:28 PM         #63
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
yes that is what i'm telling you. don't let these n*ggas gas u up online or offline.

you tryna hurt 50 cent is like tryna hurt mayor Manny Diaz. it aint gonna happen. 50 cent been a target for years. that dude don't even sleep well. all of a sudden you gonna up and "hurt him" to prove an internet beef? you can't be serious.

please, tell me your plan. you do have a plan right?
lol gas me up.....

first and foremost GRODT is one of my favorite CD's but the n*gga trash now, i dont hate him i just dont think he can rap anymore....i wouldnt k!ll anyone or shoot anyone unless somethin happened to like my lil brother or madre so lets throw that out the window

but its not that hard to have stuff happen to people down here.....

for example, when boosie and webbie was here they were held at gunpoint(but they both had pistols) and the police set it up....i mentioned them because they get WAY more love down here then him and they still were a target

another example....

plies and jeezy had concerts in clubs where the security basically let anything go....they started playing the wrong kinda music which let to 2 people from jeezy camp beat up and plies without his chain

but as i was sayin it dont take much down here for things to happen....i doubt he goes where my examples went but if he did he would have to have MAJOR security
 03-08-2009, 06:51 PM         #64
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
How can anyone catch Fitty Scents when he admitted on Angie Martinez show few days ago that he

- doesn't go to clubs in NY
- doeen't go to clubs when on tour

Reppindaburghh said:
Hes a fu*king business man you fu*king moron. Why the fu*ks he gonna be going to clubs like some little fu*king kid when hes a fu*king business man?

:lachen001: :agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #65
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
but as i was sayin it dont take much down here for things to happen....i doubt he goes where my examples went but if he did he would have to have MAJOR security
most of them n*ggas you mentioned have less than $1 million. For those that do have more that $1 million, then they have less that $10 million.

50 Cent has over $400 million.

do you not realize the futility of your argument?

aint nobody talking about rappin skills in this thread. thats the other 50 cent/rick ross thread. in this one, you said some really dumb sh*t: that you or rick ross could "touch" 50 cent. then you go on to use examples that are WAYYYY out of context.

I'm sure that any of them miami n*ggas is hot headed but as far as planning a hit on a half a billionaire?? outta your league. WAYYY outta your league.
 9 years ago '05        #66
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,272 | Props total: 632 632
lol@this
drug kingpins in NY still got hits out on 50 from the cell and in the hood

cant touch him

and you think these pawns can do it????????????????

9 years ago '07        #67
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 illathruz said:
most of them n*ggas you mentioned have less than $1 million. For those that do have more that $1 million, then they have less that $10 million.

50 Cent has over $400 million.

do you not realize the futility of your argument?

aint nobody talking about rappin skills in this thread. thats the other 50 cent/rick ross thread. in this one, you said some really dumb sh*t: that you or rick ross could "touch" 50 cent. then you go on to use examples that are WAYYYY out of context.

I'm sure that any of them miami n*ggas is hot headed but as far as planning a hit on a half a billionaire?? outta your league. WAYYY outta your league.
ANYONE CAN GET TOUCHED AT ANY TIME. MONEY DON'T MEAN sh*t. ROSS CAN SIMPLY FLY A GOON OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO A 50 CONCERT AND HAVE HIM BLASTED. I'D BE MORE SCARED OF THE n*gga WITH LESS MONEY CAUSE HE HAS LESS TO LOOSE THAN A MILLIONAIRE.
 03-08-2009, 08:28 PM         #68
GR2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
lmao whats them big words you be using man, i dont like that sh*t man, i'll k!ll you brah.

What? you know how to read? fu*k you brah!!!

Lmao aw man, illiterate people that walk this earth

Tomorrow's Headline:

''Rapper shot because he was very smart'' :lachen001:

THEINFAMOUS said:
This motherfuka just said:

"Your life can change in a minute......a second......a MILLIMETER......"
:disdain2:
 03-08-2009, 08:42 PM         #69
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
This motherfuka just said:

"Your life can change in a minute......a second......a MILLIMETER......"

:lachen001:
 9 years ago '06        #70
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 MELODY said:
ANYONE CAN GET TOUCHED AT ANY TIME. MONEY DON'T MEAN sh*t. ROSS CAN SIMPLY FLY A GOON OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO A 50 CONCERT AND HAVE HIM BLASTED. I'D BE MORE SCARED OF THE n*gga WITH LESS MONEY CAUSE HE HAS LESS TO LOOSE THAN A MILLIONAIRE.
a millionaire doesn't have enough money to stay as protected as a half a billionaire.

you know how many n*ggas been tryna k!ll 50? what's your plan? you gonna give a lil n*gga a half of your fortune ($100K) to go try to follow him? catch him at a concert? Rick Ross would have an inept drug addicted goon try to what.. shoot him? you think they gonna shoot 50 cent? with what kinda gun? you'd have to snipe 50 cent.
 9 years ago '05        #71
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
He said it around the 2:11 mark
 9 years ago '05        #72
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
 topshotta22 said:
lmao, "watch the first 48" All i see on the first 48 is a bunch of soft a.ss n*ggas snitchin they a.sses off....and at you for thinkin 50 is gon get touched by these fu*kboys...... even if he do(and he wont) these n*ggas just made themselves prime suspects, just proved to me that there's some real dumb-ass retarded muthafu*kas in miami.....
They stay acting hard on there.......then the tears come.......then they snitch
 9 years ago '07        #73
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 illathruz said:
a millionaire doesn't have enough money to stay as protected as a half a billionaire.

you know how many n*ggas been tryna k!ll 50? what's your plan? you gonna give a lil n*gga a half of your fortune ($100K) to go try to follow him? catch him at a concert? Rick Ross would have an inept drug addicted goon try to what.. shoot him? you think they gonna shoot 50 cent? with what kinda gun? you'd have to snipe 50 cent.

DAWG ITS NOT THAT HARD TO k!ll ANYONE. EVEN SECRET SERVICE MEN TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION EVEN AFTER DETAILED MEMOS ON CAREFULLY PLANNED PUBLIC APPEARANCES BY THE PRESIDENT. 50'S OFFICE IS RIGHT ACROSS MSG. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WAIT FOR HIM TO COME OUTSIDE. OR OUTSIDE THE COURT HOUSE WHILE HE WAS DEALING WITH HIS BABY MOMS, OR AT RED CARPETS, OR AT CONCERTS, ETC. AND THERE'S ONLY BEEN 1 GUY THAT'S ATTEMPTED TO k!ll HIM AND ALMOST GOT THE JOB DONE. NOW COMPARE SECRET SERVICE MEN IN WHICH HAVE FAILED IN THE PAST TO REGULAR MEN THAT GET THEIR BODYGUARD CERTIFICATE FROM THEIR LOCAL SCHOOL IN ORDER TO PROTECT A "RAP ACT" AS COMPARED TO THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN IN OUR COUNTRY?
 03-09-2009, 04:12 AM         #74
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im just laughing this sh*t escalated to somebody talking bout k!lling already and its all over a look fifty gave rick ross at the source awards.

LMAO

on the real tho this gunplay jabroni aint fu*kin wit a full deck
 03-09-2009, 05:03 AM         #75
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
there's crazy n*ggas everywhere..geography doesn't mean sh*t....and LOL at that one stupid n*gga braggin' about not understanding bank's officer down because he doesn't understand all those big words....smh...he basically played into the stereotype that southern cats are dumb...cats like scarface,luda,tip...need to hold a summit to get rid of some of these dudes..
Of course geography means something.

Certain areas are more desensatised to violence and all that. Poverty might be worse. Mentality different.

Would you rather walk through the 'hood' or the suburbs? Is that not geography?

Geography means alot. There's tons of areas rappers avoid.
 9 years ago '06        #76
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 MELODY said:

DAWG ITS NOT THAT HARD TO k!ll ANYONE. EVEN SECRET SERVICE MEN TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION EVEN AFTER DETAILED MEMOS ON CAREFULLY PLANNED PUBLIC APPEARANCES BY THE PRESIDENT. 50'S OFFICE IS RIGHT ACROSS MSG. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WAIT FOR HIM TO COME OUTSIDE. OR OUTSIDE THE COURT HOUSE WHILE HE WAS DEALING WITH HIS BABY MOMS, OR AT RED CARPETS, OR AT CONCERTS, ETC. AND THERE'S ONLY BEEN 1 GUY THAT'S ATTEMPTED TO k!ll HIM AND ALMOST GOT THE JOB DONE. NOW COMPARE SECRET SERVICE MEN IN WHICH HAVE FAILED IN THE PAST TO REGULAR MEN THAT GET THEIR BODYGUARD CERTIFICATE FROM THEIR LOCAL SCHOOL IN ORDER TO PROTECT A "RAP ACT" AS COMPARED TO THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN IN OUR COUNTRY?
rick ross doesnt have the aptitude to hire somebody to do any one of those tasks you mentioned. 50 been a target for years and your argument is that the 350 pound correctional officers is going to have a coke snorting n!gger knock him off. really? really? I mean really? Is that your ultimate solution? really?

while your coke fiend is waiting with a rusted revolver 50 cent is getting into his escape helicopter on the roof.

Last edited by illathruz; 03-09-2009 at 09:57 AM..
 03-09-2009, 10:01 AM         #77
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:

:lachen001:

point. set. MATCH!
 03-09-2009, 10:04 AM         #78
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
rick ross doesnt have the aptitude to hire somebody to do any one of those tasks you mentioned. 50 been a target for years and your argument is that the 350 pound correctional officers is going to have a coke snorting n!gger knock him off. really? really? I mean really? Is that your ultimate solution? really?

while your coke fiend is waiting with a rusted revolver 50 cent is getting into his escape helicopter on the roof.

why waste your time tryna convince someone that doesn't like that certain artist anyway..its pointless
 9 years ago '04        #79
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 ima80baby said:
The wrong thing for y'all that don't live in Miami to a.ssume is that 50 won't get fu*ked up by them. Down south they don't play. Watch The First 48 and you'll see what happens down here every night in Carol City and Liberty City. That's why I stay my a.ss far away from there.
No matter how many no names get murked in Carol City/Liberty City...you think they can murk 50 and get away with it? ...Not to mention have you seen how 50 travels...they gonna have to shoot through a police SWAT team first

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 03-09-2009 at 10:14 AM..
 03-09-2009, 10:33 AM         #80
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:

why do you think 50 is untouchable??? cause he got cash??? cause he stay with local police around him??? cause he's a business man???

i mean he's a normal n*gga just like you, me and everybody else.....its easy for him to get k!lled.....as far as that helicopter junk, it wont even be happening. he'll leave out the back door AT MOST if anything, but come on yall actin like 50 is god
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago