[Gunplay Vs 50Cent]Gunplay Responds To Video Of Him Laid Out Plus a Diss Track

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2009, 12:31 AM         #21
GOoDMoNEY Ent.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
is this really the smart thing to say on the net?

like really?

9 years ago '06        #22
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,369 | Props total: 5630 5630
that's the most zzzzzzish sh*t I've on world star.
 9 years ago '04        #23
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,706 | Props total: 436 436
they some clowns.....they obviously have nothing to live for....I bet you Rick Ross and Def Jam are shaking their heads at this video
 03-08-2009, 01:42 AM         #24
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
You on Dade Countys d*ck hard son. Yea them Hatians down there are wild but its like any other hood. Its glorified to more than it is. Case in point the quote under this

Most of the violence comes from the Grove(no san andreas) and mainly roun the pork and beans projects. Its almost always over drug sh*t though. Dealers dealin where they shouldnt. It aint dudes gettin murked for no reason.

Any this Triple Cs sh*t is a joke. These bum a.ss dudes probably actually live on south beach...sleeping in the sand and sh*t. I also doubt Fif would get touched down here. No rappers really get touched down here cuz most of the dudes down here cant handle noone in power. Just my 2 cents
i been to the Dade i know how it is, something like N.O., but i think them N.O. n*ggaz a little more gully, either way...the south is just more gangsta , cause we barely have sh*t to live for...u better watch what you say..life is cheap down here and so is your life...50 better catch his fu*king cut and stick to dissing them soft azz cats from NY, cause this ain't NY..he going get his fu*kin caps peeled for real down here and them n*ggaz not clowning either...they'd do it to be ignorant and to get a name
 03-08-2009, 04:03 AM         #25
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN IM FROM DA CHI-TOWN, BUT ALL MY PEOPLES FROM DOWN SOUTH FROM THE N.O. TO MISSISSIPPI TO MEMPHIS AND THEM BOYZ GET DOWN, KINDA REMIND ME OF THE CHI. n*ggaZ WILL GET IT IN ON U. BUT I DONT SEE 50 OR ROSS GETTIN k!llED. BUT I HEARD E-CLASS A REAL n*gga IN MIAMI::applause::applause:
 03-08-2009, 04:19 AM         #26
!$$!G.D.F!$$!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i heard was "what we do" in the background.....
 03-08-2009, 04:38 AM         #27
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As someone already said 50 just keep catchin enemies. Hate. Whatever u wanna call it.
And I don't give a fu*k how bad a n*gga think he is. Anyone can get touched.
50 surround himself with all these ex-police, but that n*gga the perfect candidate for a don't give a fu*k n*gga who wanna make a name for hisself by gettin at him.
 9 years ago '04        #28
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
 !$$!G.D.F!$$! said:
All i heard was "what we do" in the background.....
:agreement6: me 2
 03-08-2009, 06:34 AM         #29
Tha Termihator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga look like a str8 crackhead larry for real, im just sittin here laughin my a.ss off seein how pissed off fifty really made these nikkas lol, n*gga reacting like he got a hornets nest down his pants lol sh*t i aint seen a tantrum thrown like that since donald duck caught mickey fu*kin daisy on the side... fifty is the king of entertainment yo for real.
 03-08-2009, 06:47 AM         #30
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop get's more corny by the minute...now we got rick ross's cracked out nephew hollaring,and yelling on camera about blowing peoples brains out on the cement...knowing got damn well he's not gonna do sh*t.....i wish these n*ggas would stop with the tough talk...trying so hard to prove something,and people just sitting back laughing at you...pure unadulterated clown behavior....
 9 years ago '08        #31
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
lol gunplay taking this sh*t to heart, no one from g unit better not go to mami...you see how ross always be in ny nothing happen...i cant wait curley
 9 years ago '09        #32
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
NEWS FLASH NOBODY BELIVES YOU...YOU BROKE BACK bi*ch
 9 years ago '04        #33
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1147 1147
 Tommy_Bunz said:
carol city correctional.......i mean cartel lol
OMG. ROSSSSS!!!! TRILLLLLAAAAA!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #34
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 youngholla said:
why do these pus*y a.ss rappers always put themselves in these positions knowing, 1. they're not built for it and 2. if something does happens, your a suspect
 BabyBatterBoy said:
how about every rapper is a pus*y and none of them will ever do sh*t. not in todays hip hop scene. the realest rappers are all dead.
stop watching tv and step into the war zone soft a.ss cotton boys

BRAZZ said:
I'm from Ct and i moved downsouth for a year. In that year i realized that you down south n*ggas are some coldhearted, nothing to live for dudes..I show respect everywhere I go and I def was convinced that downsouth isn't that place to talk sh*t even if u know someone...Like someone said in a previous posts, a majority of them dudes with the natty dreads and gold teeth are ruthless.... I odubt anyones from either camps will get hurt, but if someone were to get hurt It would def be 50 because not many people care for him. Not even his own town rides for him..
word them mufu*kas do not give a fu*k,they knock ya head off if you look at them wrong,but sayin that i dont think nuttin gonna happen.Cuz both 50 and Ross dont want this sh*t going to far.You can tell Gunplay is that wild n*gga in the group who you can tell nothin,he needs a chill pill
 9 years ago '07        #35
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Tommy_Bunz said:
carol city correctional.......i mean cartel lol
:lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #36
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 CheezyDoDo said:
You can tell Gunplay is that wild n*gga in the group who you can tell nothin,he needs a chill pill
you can tell that this bum should stop doing coke and making death threats on youtube
 03-08-2009, 10:52 AM         #37
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ ya'll dudes on here..i swear you geeks crack me up..ya'll don't know sh*t about no streets...anybody that ever went to Miami going tell u..that them cats from there would murk u..i don't give a fu*k who 50 knows..them n*ggaz from Dade County don't have sh*t and they will murk something to get a name...it's the south man wtf!! u think it is..ya'll acting like 50 is the only dude with power..think they stop making guns when they made they guns, n*ggaz behave

there's crazy n*ggas everywhere..geography doesn't mean sh*t....and LOL at that one stupid n*gga braggin' about not understanding bank's officer down because he doesn't understand all those big words....smh...he basically played into the stereotype that southern cats are dumb...cats like scarface,luda,tip...need to hold a summit to get rid of some of these dudes..
 9 years ago '05        #38
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Gunplays looks like a crackhead....where they find that junkie at? his really upset....damn 50 really upset him....get this junkie a tissue!
 03-08-2009, 11:13 AM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hol up at the 8:40 mark that n*gga said he'll fu*k his bi*ch and fu*k him...:hay:
 9 years ago '06        #40
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Coonery

Pimpin Curly handle these n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy