[Gunplay Vs 50Cent]Gunplay Responds To Video Of Him Laid Out Plus a Diss Track

most viewed right now
 172
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 105
NBA Whatís waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-21-2009, 03:34 PM         #241
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
you act like miami the murder capitol or something n*gga there is s**t like that every were any city you dumbass if you f**k around in any hood were u don't belong n*ggas will k!ll u and thats the truth n*gga so fall back on all that s**t man stop trying to bigg up miami n*ggas u can get murked any hood any city clown. u probably don't know about the streets i know enough to keep myself alive when i pass through those dangerous hoods in my city s**t always happen the second i leave that area f**kin shoot outs, robberies, murders drug deals i done been in trap houses all that s**t not by choice but i gotta make a living ain't s**t stopping me from doin my everyday gig n*gga my motto is s**t is gonna happen regardless so why fear it all i can do is strap up and watch my back unless i'm in a area were some of my homies stay then they watch out for me outta respect for that person i won't say names or city. bottom line n*ggas will k!ll u were ever
lol @ me not knowing anything about the streets, i'm from New Orleans, born and raised in that muthaf**ka...the shut the prjects down i used to be at, ya'll brag about how tough and gangsta ya'll city is, man ya'll dont know the half
 03-21-2009, 03:36 PM         #242
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ sideshow bob.....ether
 03-21-2009, 04:38 PM         #243
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that freestyle wasn't crack it was str8 crack head...there's a difference
 03-21-2009, 05:36 PM         #244
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
that freestyle wasn't crack it was str8 crack head...there's a difference
damn u really hate Rick Ross ha man? are you on G-Unit's payroll?
 03-21-2009, 06:23 PM         #245
!$$!G.D.F!$$!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres some quotes from the miayo kingpin bumplay on his drug addiction


Would you consider yourself a drug user, or a drug dealer? Do you make money off it?
No, Iím not a user. Iím an abuser.

An abuser? Sounds like you donít take it seriously.
Nope. I donít take it seriously. Some people have a problem. Some people let drugs use them; I use drugs. I donít sit there and say, ďI need a line of coke or a pill or I canít do nothing.Ē I need my weed now or I canít do s**t or Iíma snap on anybody three feet near me, but I donít take it to that extreme where I canít handle my business. If I donít handle my business I canít get high. My business and my family are first and foremost, then after I do all that, I get as high as a kite. Iíll snort an eight-ball; Iíll pop five pills; Iíll sip two or three ounces of syrup; Iíll pop two or three Xanax bars.

How much money do you spend during an average week on drugs?
Donít tell [Rick] Ross, but on an average week I spend about $500 to $600 on weed, coke, pills, and Percs. When I had money to spare I was spending $1,500 a week. Right now Iím down to $500 Ďcause Iím trying to reserve myself, but at the height of my escapades it was $1,500 a week, no pressure.

This boys brain fried./



rest of the interview.




oh and this sh*t had me dyyyyyyyiinnn

"But Iím not a weak-minded muthafu*ka; Iím strong. I wonít spend my last on it. If itís either a $20 on coke or $20 in the tank, Iíma put $20 in the tank and then Iíma call my homeboy and say, ďFront me $20 of coke.Ē



Last edited by !$$!G.D.F!$$!; 03-21-2009 at 06:36 PM..
 03-21-2009, 06:32 PM         #246
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
damn u really hate Rick Ross ha man? are you on G-Unit's payroll?

If I was what would you do?
 03-21-2009, 06:42 PM         #247
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
If I was what would you do?
i wouldn't do anything and tell you, that you should get a raise cause you're most def. doing your job of hating Rick Ross and whoever related to him
 9 years ago '05        #248
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
No. This. n*gga. Did. Not. Pull. Out. A. Fuking. Razr. Phone.
 9 years ago '05        #249
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
seriously was that a diss?? what da f**k was that....thats what ya get when a junkie try to make a diss all his saying is Doo Doo
 9 years ago '04        #250
Mr_Plenty 
space
avatar space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
yea fif got his chain snatched lol i saw the vid. alot of them african dudes was jumping on the stage then the last dude snatced that s**t n dipped. Curtis jumped in. Actually the dude mother turned him afterward lmao so gunplay is at a lost on the chain snatchin end.
 03-22-2009, 04:17 PM         #251
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
damn u really hate Rick Ross ha man? are you on G-Unit's payroll?


damn homie do you ever shut the f**k up


every time i see one of your post, you're always talkin some "i bet you won't come to my city," type s**t bragging on how many bodies another n*gga caught, and then on top of that, you speak as if you are in some way affiiliated with all this dumb s**t going down in "your city" on some mr me too s**t.

i dont believe you even live in a hood, or even black for that matter

its likely that youre just a pasty faced 16 yr old investing far too much time on the net living under the false presumption that youre are or were living the street life or even living around it, you speak like an impressionable child who goes by the images he see in the media and becomes obscessed with wanting to live in an environment he knows nothing about and that those who actually live under such conditions try to escape. even if you were living in the Meanstreets of the magnolia projects learning the super secret, best buddies forever handskae with juvenile and boosie, you more than likely stayed your cream of corn chicken s**t a.ss in the house afraid to walk to the store to get a loaf of bread, or at best typing tough guy bravado like you are doing now.

in short, your strike me as a b***h and should refrain from any action or use of words insinuating you at any point lived in the hood or particiaped in any of the bulls**t you brag about and attribute to random anonymous n*ggas

Shut the f**k up you fruity face b***h, and stop taking threads off course with you mindless ribble rabble about "how real s**t gets" in your hood

How the f**k you "N.O born and raised" but youre "REPPIN" Long Beach
rinky dink 2 cent a.ss n*gga should be ashame, stop lyin just to kick it

you are the definition of a lame


Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 03-22-2009 at 04:39 PM..
 03-22-2009, 04:54 PM         #252
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
damn u really hate Rick Ross ha man? are you on G-Unit's payroll?
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
damn homie do you ever shut the f**k up


every time i see one of your post, you're always talkin some "i bet you won't come to my city," type s**t bragging on how many bodies another n*gga caught, and then on top of that, you speak as if you are in some way affiiliated with all this dumb s**t going down in "your city" on some mr me too s**t.

i dont believe you even live in a hood, or even black for that matter

its likely that youre just a pasty faced 16 yr old investing far too much time on the net living under the false presumption that youre are or were living the street life or even living around it, you speak like an impressionable child who goes by the images he see in the media and becomes obscessed with wanting to live in an environment he knows nothing about and that those who actually live under such conditions try to escape. even if you were living in the Meanstreets of the magnolia projects learning the super secret, best buddies forever handskae with juvenile and boosie, you more than likely stayed your cream of corn chicken s**t a.ss in the house afraid to walk to the store to get a loaf of bread, or at best typing tough guy bravado like you are doing now.

in short, your strike me as a b***h and should refrain from any action or use of words insinuating you at any point lived in the hood or particiaped in any of the bulls**t you brag about and attribute to random anonymous n*ggas

Shut the f**k up you fruity face b***h, and stop taking threads off course with you mindless ribble rabble about "how real s**t gets" in your hood

How the f**k you "N.O born and raised" but youre "REPPIN" Long Beach
rinky dink 2 cent a.ss n*gga
should be ashame, stop lyin just to kick it

you are the definition of a lame

ETHER


*dies*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy