Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #221
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Leave Gun Play alone
 03-21-2009, 10:39 AM         #222
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
3:55 mark
them carol city n*ggas retarded, making murder threats on internet blogs "real n*gga s**t jack"- Gun Play going in hard
 03-21-2009, 11:26 AM         #223
BKHolla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Doo Doo Tv on the way
 03-21-2009, 11:34 AM         #224
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that was 50 who got his chain snatched im bout to LMAO. somebody confirm that!!!!
 03-21-2009, 11:34 AM         #225
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa Kwamz said:
them carol city n*ggas retarded, making murder threats on internet blogs "real n*gga s**t jack"- Gun Play going in hard

my dude he's not finished...

Triple C's Gunplay Addresses Footage Released By 50 Cent + Drops freestyle!

03-21-2009, 11:53 AM         #226
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
if that was 50 who got his chain snatched im bout to LMAO. somebody confirm that!!!!

it was 50 that got his chain snatched...but anybody could've done that...the kid ran up on stage, snatched the chain and ran for his life and 50 dove in the crowd to get it back..I don't really see how that's funny...
 9 years ago '06        #227
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
i can't believe this dude actually responded to the guy on myspace. don't these people have advisors?
 9 years ago '05        #228
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
thats his response?

"You do it"

dude looks like your boy from 10,000 BC.. get this dude outta here

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #229
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306

[pic - click to view]

The Greatest! said:
yes it was. when he went to africa the second time. it was in the hip hop news last summer if i'm not mistaken. s**t, every time 50 go to africa dude get into something.

the first time he went to africa, he was late for a plane. over there its not like here where they just leave your a.ss. over there, if you important enough, they hold the plane up for you. well there was a well known african rapper, edris abdul kareeem, on that held up plane who said f**k it and sat in 50 cents seat. when 50 cent finally got to the plane, and saw this african rapper in his seat, there was a brawl that spilled out of the plane, onto the tarmac.

african n*ggas don't play. when 50 cent go over there, n*ggas love him. i've been to africa many times in my life and know for a fact he get love out there. n*ggas don't take your chain unless they tryna get a name. however the n*gga that managed to jump on stage and take that n*ggas chain has managed to remain nameless to the american public.

Last edited by illathruz; 03-21-2009 at 12:12 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #230
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
"pick a phrase and say it over and over, yea guys that'll show 50 we bosses" - Rick Ross

someone from Miami please tell me you arent allowing these guys to speeak for your city?
 9 years ago '04        #231
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 The Greatest! said:
please tell me you knew about that....he was rocking a huuuuuge crowd in Africa and a little dude was hiding under the steps of the stage and jumped out and snatched it and jumped off with the quickness....50 jumped right in after him....if he is comparing that s**t to getting knocked out and sleeping on the pavement he reaching.....
 9 years ago '05        #232
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 illathruz said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #233
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
Didn't Miami just go a whole month without a k!lling in Nov 2008? (actually a good thing) I would suggest that you don't do any crime in Miami cause they will snitch on you I watch first 48 all the time.
 9 years ago '04        #234
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ ya'll dudes on here..i swear you geeks crack me up..ya'll don't know sh*t about no streets...anybody that ever went to Miami going tell u..that them cats from there would murk u..i don't give a fu*k who 50 knows..them n*ggaz from Dade County don't have sh*t and they will murk something to get a name...it's the south man wtf!! u think it is..ya'll acting like 50 is the only dude with power..think they stop making guns when they made they guns, n*ggaz behave
you act like miami the murder capitol or something n*gga there is s**t like that every were any city you dumbass if you f**k around in any hood were u don't belong n*ggas will k!ll u and thats the truth n*gga so fall back on all that s**t man stop trying to bigg up miami n*ggas u can get murked any hood any city clown. u probably don't know about the streets i know enough to keep myself alive when i pass through those dangerous hoods in my city s**t always happen the second i leave that area f**kin shoot outs, robberies, murders drug deals i done been in trap houses all that s**t not by choice but i gotta make a living ain't s**t stopping me from doin my everyday gig n*gga my motto is s**t is gonna happen regardless so why fear it all i can do is strap up and watch my back unless i'm in a area were some of my homies stay then they watch out for me outta respect for that person i won't say names or city. bottom line n*ggas will k!ll u were ever
 9 years ago '05        #235
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ ya'll dudes on here..i swear you geeks crack me up..ya'll don't know sh*t about no streets...anybody that ever went to Miami going tell u..that them cats from there would murk u..i don't give a fu*k who 50 knows..them n*ggaz from Dade County don't have sh*t and they will murk something to get a name...it's the south man wtf!! u think it is..ya'll acting like 50 is the only dude with power..think they stop making guns when they made they guns, n*ggaz behave

shut the f**k up kid, anyone from FL knows Miamis nothin but guidos with slicked back hair and their chest hangin out.. 85% or higher probably of the murders in Miami in the last decade have been from Hispanic decent.

every city in the world has a ghetto in it.. and the real cats arent glorifying themselves on YOUTUBE lookin like sideshow bob

Fact of the matter is NO ones bustin any guns in this beef.. that wuld be like a.ssassinating a politician... HMMM i wonder who was responsible

Last edited by BurninLz; 03-21-2009 at 01:48 PM..
 03-21-2009, 02:04 PM         #236
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bumplay you dumb f**k 50 dove in the crowd right after him to retrieve his chain. thats gangsta if you ask me being that it was in dirty a.ss africa
 9 years ago '05        #237
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 The Greatest! said:
That show was in Johannisburg or some other African Slum, 50 jump into the crowd after the guy and got his chain back. NOW THATS GANGSTA. That video was all over, and 50 didnt hesitate 1 sec before jumping in the crowd.
 03-21-2009, 03:10 PM         #238
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By illathruz

13543768]
[pic - click to view]

fam when I can give u props again u already know what it is....
 9 years ago '07        #239
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
that gunplay freestyle was sick, yall wylin
 9 years ago '08        #240
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
50 could beat up bumplay wit 1 hand, this dude literally looks like a bum