Bills agreed to terms with Terrell Owens on a one-year, $6.5 million contract

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2009, 05:38 PM         #41
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol are u dumb?? u went from only the raiders...to maybe redskins...to maybe like 4 other teams max....and now he signs with ANOTHER team lol u lost so big. dudes gettin paid pretty nice for the circumstances too, guaranteed 6.5??? are u not smart enough to realize that prolly means there were other teams that just didn't offer as much guaranteed money??

im fu*kin going BONKERS!!! this is crazy man...bills are like an hour away. plus they comin to toronto for a game....ahhhhh sh*t DOPENESS!
lol imagine if the bills really moved to toronto a couple years back when that was the big rumor...

T.O. to the Toronto Bills = Shootar :jumping0045::dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #42
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 The Blueprint said:
he prolly got no other offers.
yes he got no other offers yet received 6.5 million guaranteed money

do u think b4 u drool out whatever language u speak?

do u understand supply and demand?? if no other teams wanted him u think bills would offer 6.5 mill guaranteed??

go read business for dummies, if u can read.
 9 years ago '07        #43
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
it would be funny if the bills and TO somehow make the playoffs and win a game while the cowboys have their annual chokefest
 9 years ago '06        #44
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
lol imagine if the bills really moved to toronto a couple years back when that was the big rumor...

T.O. to the Toronto Bills = Shootar :jumping0045::dancingcool:
u dont even wanna know. dudes think i jock him NOW ?!?!? :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #45
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
T.O. finds new home, signs deal with Bills
March 7, 2009
CBSSports.com wire reports

Share this page.

BUFFALO -- Terrell Owens has found a new team, signing Saturday with the Buffalo Bills.

A person familiar with the signing told the a.ssociated Press that Owens is headed to the Bills two days after he was cut by the Dallas Cowboys. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal had not been officially announced.

The Bills were in need of a receiver to take the pressure from Lee Evans. They got one of the biggest names out there.

The question now is how T.O. will deal with Trent Edwards, who is only entering his second full year as starter. Owens has made life difficult for quarterbacks in the past and joins an offense that struggled mightily last year.

The Bills were 25th in the NFL in yards gained and failed to have a 300-yard passer.

WOW WHY THE fu*k WOULD HE GO THERE??? HE AIN'T GONNA WIN ANYTHING THATS FOR SURE...KINDA UNEXPECTED..
 9 years ago '05        #46
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
 Reppindaburghh said:
Did NOT see that one coming

Anyway, this is a great move for the Bills. No great teams fan base wanted TO because it'd ruin the chemistry. The Bills werent a great team so there fans were hungry as hell for a move. And bam, they bring in one of the biggest names in the game. I bet everyone in Buffalos happy as hell right now having superbowl dreams flashing before there eyes.

People like me, from Pittsburgh, did NOT want TO on there team cause it would have fu*ked up the chemistry.

To bad the Bills are in the Patriots division. Thats two automatic losses per year and a guarenteed 2nd place finish at the BEST.

Cant say i'm happy he came to the AFC, I was happy with us shipping Haynesworth and TJ over to the NFC, fu*k bringing all-stars from the NFC over to here, lol

I was thinking along the same lines about the division, but after what happened last year with Miami, not necessarily. They could damn near steal that sh*t too if Brady and the Pats are not up to par this season. But we're already talkin about Lynch being suspended for the beginning of the season so who knows what's gonna happen.
 9 years ago '06        #47
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
the question is how much money is james hardy getting for givin up 81?? caaaaaaaakin
 9 years ago '04        #48
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690

Will T.O. end his career in Toronto?

and how long is Marshawn facing in suspensionn?
 03-07-2009, 05:47 PM         #49
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
one year man
ill least ull get to peep him from ur aunts suite
i know! i'm fu*ken psyched. imma call her up tommorow and make sure she saves me tickets to at least 2 or 3 games. .

football and hockey box suites >>>>

i hope one day i can win the lottery or be successful enough to own a suite of my own for teams i love.

SHootar said:
u dont even wanna know. dudes think i jock him NOW ?!?!? :applause:
dude, if they ever moved the bills, murder in upstate new york will increase 10 fold. buffalo sports fans don't fu*ken play. i almost got my a.ss kicked rooting for the devils at the sabres home ice.
 9 years ago '04        #50
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 SHootar said:
lol are u dumb?? u went from only the raiders...to maybe redskins...to maybe like 4 other teams max....and now he signs with ANOTHER team lol u lost so big. dudes gettin paid pretty nice for the circumstances too, guaranteed 6.5??? are u not smart enough to realize that prolly means there were other teams that just didn't offer as much guaranteed money??

im fu*kin going BONKERS!!! this is crazy man...bills are like an hour away. plus they comin to toronto for a game....ahhhhh sh*t DOPENESS!
you said GOOD teams......

and its a one year deal, 6.5 million its not bad at all. I doubt many other teams were interested.

and how did I lost because the teams I mentioned that might sign came out and said they don't want him? That is more like TO losing because now hes with another fragile young QB and has to share the ball with Lee Evans.

If anything its good news for Lee Evans he will have a career year and TO might just have a career low.
 9 years ago '08        #51
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 SHootar said:
yes he got no other offers yet received 6.5 million guaranteed money

do u think b4 u drool out whatever language u speak?

do u understand supply and demand?? if no other teams wanted him u think bills would offer 6.5 mill guaranteed??

go read business for dummies, if u can read.

this f*g prolly creamed his pants 20 times upon hearing this news. Why you so mad your boyfriend landed another gig after leaving three franchises in shambles.

and did you ever think that buffalo Overpaid, because what FA in their right mind would want to come to buf?
 03-07-2009, 05:50 PM         #52
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol @ u and others actin like u read over the ONE YEAR deal part.
i take it your cowboy-fan days are over?
 9 years ago '08        #53
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 GodSon818 said:
Of course they are. n*gga loves riding t.hoes c*ck'
 03-07-2009, 05:53 PM         #54
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fast big target to go with Lee Evans and ROSCOE OUT THE SLOT... R U fu*kING SERIOUS... It'S murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We better go o-line with the first rounder!!!! YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #55
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 GodSon818 said:
bezerk, lilsnatch and like 1 other person are the only buffalo fans on here:greetings10:

i better not see any other bills fans magically appear
<<< bills fan.

fu*k all you haterz! yeah bi*ches!
 9 years ago '06        #56
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
you said GOOD teams......

and its a one year deal, 6.5 million its not bad at all. I doubt many other teams were interested.

and how did I lost because the teams I mentioned that might sign came out and said they don't want him? That is more like TO losing because now hes with another fragile young QB and has to share the ball with Lee Evans.

If anything its good news for Lee Evans he will have a career year and TO might just have a career low.
for one, i dont understand how some of you don't think there was much a market for TO when the guy just got a mindboggling contract given the circumstances. some ppl in here were even sayin veterans minimum . if u understand supply and demand u'd realize the bills aren't retarded enough to just offer him 6.5 guaranteed when no one else was bidding close to that. can u comprehend that concept??

secondly u lost b/c u thought only the raiders and like a couple other teams max would sign him. u were wrong. straight up. admit that. bills aren't HORRIBLE. they went 7-9 the last 2 seasons. they're a couple pieces away. they already had the running game. this is obv another huge piece.
 9 years ago '06        #57
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 GodSon818 said:
yes my avy and sig would dictate that i'm a cowboys fan wouldnt it u fu*king clown
 03-07-2009, 05:58 PM         #58
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fast big target to go with Lee Evans and ROSCOE OUT THE SLOT... R U fu*kING SERIOUS... It'S murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We better go o-line with the first rounder!!!! YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
edwards is a.ss tho....

i guess he can always turn things around since it's still early in his career and getting T.O. can only help. i bet bills woulda went for warner if they knew they would land T.O.

i really hope they do well. almost all my cousins and dads side of the family is bills fans, and they are die-hard
 9 years ago '04        #59
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 SHootar said:
for one, i dont understand how some of you don't think there was much a market for TO when the guy just got a mindboggling contract given the circumstances. some ppl in here were even sayin veterans minimum . if u understand supply and demand u'd realize the bills aren't retarded enough to just offer him 6.5 guaranteed when no one else was bidding close to that. can u comprehend that concept??

secondly u lost b/c u thought only the raiders and like a couple other teams max would sign him. u were wrong. straight up. admit that. bills aren't HORRIBLE. they went 7-9 the last 2 seasons. they're a couple pieces away. they already had the running game. this is obv another huge piece.
i like what you got to say... go bills
 9 years ago '05        #60
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
Bills!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy