Next Season, Redskins And Giants Will Be Duking It Out For NFC East Supremacy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Rule The East Next Season
The G-Men 7 33.33%
The Cowboys 5 23.81%
The Eagles 6 28.57%
The Redskins 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #161
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
 StateZFinest said:
LOL @ 2 NFL championships before the AFL NFL merger

those hold as much weight as ABA championships in the NBA before the NBA ABA merger. and the Nets got 2 of those championships as well. but you won't ever see me mentioning or bragging about them. any sports fan with self-respect would be embarassed to bring those kind of championships up
Yeah its very embarrassing to bring those championships up but whats the difference? its the same thing as a foreskin fan bringing up titles which WERE BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN BORN
 9 years ago '08        #162
space
space
 ttime236 said:
fu*k all this trashtalking....eagles fan and redskins fans can argue for days and its the same fu*king argument everytime:lachen001:. Lets just wait til the season starts and winner can talk all they want
Your moms a wh0ore
 03-06-2009, 09:27 AM         #163
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
the history? what history does any1 in the redskins organization have of winning?

Daniel snyder never won

Jim Zorn never won

Jason Campbell never won

so if he went their for the history I guess he'll be disappointed that Joe Gibbs isn't the coach anymore. where's the link that TB offered the same $?
The 6-6, 320-pounder cost the Redskins $100 million-$115 million over seven years with $41 million guaranteed. In an interview on "The Michael Irvin Radio Show" in Dallas on Friday night, Haynesworth said he also had a $100 million offer from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and he added, "I had another $80-something million deal from the Giants."

03-06-2009, 09:29 AM         #164
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you didn't say superbowls genius. I guess thats another case of statez coulda swore
lol, it's really funny tho that you tried to bring the nets into it not knowing they have 2 chips too

The Blueprint said:
Yeah its very embarrassing to bring those championships up but whats the difference? its the same thing as a foreskin fan bringing up titles which WERE BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN BORN
man, a pre superbowl championship is no different than a NFC conference title or AFC conference title. a superbowl title is a superbowl title no matter how long ago.
 03-06-2009, 09:30 AM         #165
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
or Yankees fans bragging about 26 rings when half of them were before black people were allowed in the League
that's still 13
 03-06-2009, 09:30 AM         #166
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Winking at another man = :hay:
thinking winking at a statement is the same as winking at a man and trying to change the subject from what it was is :hay:
 03-06-2009, 09:31 AM         #167
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
or we can look at last season and see y'all lost to the Rams,Niners,Steelers,Giants... all teams we beat :greetings10:
n*gga tries to avoid he lost to us twice hard as sh*t. that sh*t hurts.
 9 years ago '08        #168
space
space
 krzyboilace said:
thinking winking at a statement is the same as winking at a man and trying to change the subject from what it was is :hay:
Nah son. In any way shape or form winking at a man is not allowed.

You prolly wear tight pants, ol metros3xual a.ss n*gga.
 03-06-2009, 09:33 AM         #169
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
it's no different then the Yanks winning rings when the best athletes on the planet were discriminated against.
 slimwillie said:
ok but when's the last time a Yankees fan only braghged about 13
hey slim,

guess what, the yankees got 13 chips after the best athletes in the world were allowed to play!
 03-06-2009, 09:34 AM         #170
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jets>>>>giants>>>>eagles>>>redskins

mets>>>Phillies>>>yankees

Icedout>>>Boxden
 9 years ago '08        #171
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
lol, it's really funny tho that you tried to bring the nets into it not knowing they have 2 chips too

man, a pre superbowl championship is no different than a NFC conference title or AFC conference title. a superbowl title is a superbowl title no matter how long ago.
Doesnt change the fact that the past is irrelevant. I can give two sh*ts about what happened before my time. Foreskin fans love bringing up their titles but in reality how much football could you have known as a 5 year old still sucking on mamas mammary glands
 03-06-2009, 09:35 AM         #172
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-06-2009, 09:36 AM         #173
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:

mormon dating sites>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
____>>>>>>>>>>>>not being able to afford food
 03-06-2009, 09:36 AM         #174
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
100-115 is more then 100 is it not?

100 million for a DT = desperate
100 million for a monster dt= fu*k yea and he said he had another 100 million dollar offer from the bucs go watch the presser
 9 years ago '08        #175
space
space
 krzyboilace said:
100 million for a monster dt= fu*k yea and he said he had another 100 million dollar offer from the bucs go watch the presser
Yall n*ggas thought Jason Talyor was worth it. Ditto with Archuleta. Ditto with Trotter. Same thing with deion. The list goes on of failed FA accusations by the foreskins.

Yall n*ggas gonna be cryin by the time he gets injured in week 3. Whens the last time he played a full season?
 03-06-2009, 09:40 AM         #176
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Doesnt change the fact that the past is irrelevant. I can give two sh*ts about what happened before my time. Foreskin fans love bringing up their titles but in reality how much football could you have known as a 5 year old still sucking on mamas mammary glands
i won't disagree with you there

but regardless, as an eagles fan if you talk sh*t to a redskins and cowboys fan, they're still going to bring up chips from decades ago. it's like the way of life
 03-06-2009, 09:42 AM         #177
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
with 200 million dollars you're supposed to win. not miss the play-offs and get sonned by the Tampa Rays.

right now the Rays are the best team in the AL. live with that
what do you mean live with that. i completely agree with that

rays >>> AL
phillies >>> NL

untill this season gets underway and the playoff picture starts shaping up.
 9 years ago '07        #178
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 The Blueprint said:
Even if you just count recent history, eagles still got 0rings. Yall had your chances and choked every time. And fu*k outta here with bragging about how you went in the playofs, nobody gives a sh*t about the teams that almost made it
 9 years ago '08        #179
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
i won't disagree with you there

but regardless, as an eagles fan if you talk sh*t to a redskins and cowboys fan, they're still going to bring up chips from decades ago. it's like the way of life

I could give two fu*ks what a foreskin fan says to me. n*ggas wear periods on their jerseys for a living. fu*k they gonna tell me
 9 years ago '08        #180
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Even if you just count recent history, eagles still got 0rings. Yall had your chances and choked every time. And fu*k outta here with bragging about how you went in the playofs, nobody gives a sh*t about the teams that almost made it
They said our run ended in 04 and we still made the champ game last year as a SIX SEED. We still have the NUMBER ONE D in the NFC.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy