Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Rule The East Next Season
The G-Men 7 33.33%
The Cowboys 5 23.81%
The Eagles 6 28.57%
The Redskins 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #101
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 slimwillie said:
and if our post didn't hurt your butt then you wouldn't bother making this post
hurt over what exactly....see i kno why you would be upset in this thread but there's no reason for me to be :)
 03-05-2009, 02:51 PM         #102
sleepy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the division will be tight this year. Hopefully the Skins will get their act together and step up on offense. Defense is straight; just got to pick up a LB and a DE and some depth at CB. I hope Blatche can change up the schemes a little bit and disguise our blitzes a little better than last season. We need to draft O-Lineman in the draft, and hopefully they will pan out and start for us this upcoming season.

As far as the rest of the East, the Eagles have 2 first rounders? One of those picks is going to be invested in a receiver. They need a taller receiver and a TE. I can see them drafting Hayward-Bey and Pettigrew. The Giants defensive line is going to be a problem for many teams, but they might need a corner or strong safety back there to help out. And depending what happens with Plax, they might draft a receiver as well. The Cowboys still got talent on that team, but still have to fill some big holes. Their defense can be a liability, other than Ware. They need DB's and youth at LB's, and maybe a DE since they lost Canty. They definitely need WR's on offense, but I think they'll make some noise.
 03-05-2009, 02:54 PM         #103
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
giants are good at cornerback

webster is one of the best in the league, ross is young and good. thomas looked good last year as a rookie, dockery is servicable

im good with our safeties, johnson could be upgraded but he is okay.
 9 years ago '05        #104
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 slimwillie said:
but you have Campbell at QB and he's not very good.
Campbell is decent.

I think the Redskins FO doesn't really want Campbell to be a big play quarterback. They want Campbell to rely on our power running game, while efficiently completing short passes for first downs with a big play thrown in every once in a while.

This is evidenced by the first 8 games of last season, even when we were down 14 in the first quarter at the Linc, we continued to hand the ball to Portis and rip through the then #1 ranked eagles run defense.

Then... on November 3, 2008 in Landover, MD, at FedEx field.... those yellow and black wearing Pittsburgh Steelers showed up and gave every team in the NFL the master plan for shutting down Portis, Campbell, Cooley, Moss & Company... but HELLA PRESSURE on Campbell.

Our O-line collapsed. I think Campbell found his way to the grass 9 times that cold pre-election Monday night... Polamalu was also the first player to pick him off all season. Because our O-Line collapsed.

Now that Dockery is back the left side of our line is solidified, hopefully that #13 pick goes towards a RT. With a healthy, younger offensive line in place this season... as much as i love the guy... there will be NO MORE EXCUSES for Campbell being incompetent and not completing passes. If Campbell can not get it done this year then he needs to pack his bags and get the fu*k out of DC, and we'll let Colt Brennan start.

Now this can easily backfire on the Redskins FO, Campbell might come out and have a monster year, pass for 30td's or something... and then when they go to sign the n*gga their money ain't right because of Hall and Haynesworth's gargantuan contracts.

The best thing about Fat Albert's 100 million dollar contract: It's gonna make Ware's price go up!!!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #105
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 slimwillie said:
who stopped the Giants from repeating?
hey slim how bout fu*k you :finger:
 9 years ago '05        #106
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 slimwillie said:
your power running game is usually on the sideline the last month of the season
Well hopefully we catch ya'll Week 5 or before again this season, so Portis is nice and fresh and can stampede on that fraud a.ss then ranked #1 against the run defense for a buck forty five again (145 if you missed it).
 9 years ago '05        #107
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
 slimwillie said:
who stopped the Giants from repeating?
Plaxico Burress?
 03-05-2009, 03:07 PM         #108
sleepy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Campbell and the offense needs to step up big time. If we're going to be a run-first, then pass kind of team, then we need to pick up a speedy running back or scat back. Portis takes too much punishment throughout the season and he's getting old. So thats one thing the Skins must address. If we can find someone on the second day of the draft, then I'd be content
 03-05-2009, 03:17 PM         #109
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
to bad you still couldn't win more games then you lost

the Bengals,Rams and Niners beat you bums
its the NFL any given Sunday and if we're bums what does that make yall
 03-05-2009, 03:29 PM         #110
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
lmaoooo at all the hate in here statez made this thread to basically point and laugh at the dallas cowboys and the (lemme use one of yall words) "salty" eagles fans came in to complain

if the title didnt upset you all and yall confident yall better why yall acting like your butt hurt your name wasnt in the title(which is the reason why yall going back and forth)
I wouldn't have went back and forth if in his original statement addressed how Dallas was weak. His only answer, after I brought up the weakness thing, was that we lost a great WR and that was it Wasn't upset or nothing, just back up statements like that with valid reasons, no more, no less
 03-05-2009, 03:31 PM         #111
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
a play-off team :greetings10:
youre content with your play off team arent u how many times will the eagles go to the playoffs and flop like a arab rap cd look i admit my team bottom out didnt make the play offs but lets go back to the point of the thread the redskins will be duking it out for nfc east supremacy!!!!
 03-05-2009, 03:37 PM         #112
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I'm not content but I still have more to talk sh*t about then a redskins fan. ahh another year another last place finish in Washington :greetings10:

lets not worry about the PREDICTION of the thread. lets worry about the facts.

you lost to the Niners,Rams and Bengals
and u got swept by us :rolll augh:
 03-05-2009, 03:40 PM         #113
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I'm not content but I still have more to talk sh*t about then a redskins fan. ahh another year another last place finish in Washington :greetings10:

lets not worry about the PREDICTION of the thread. lets worry about the facts.

you lost to the Niners,Rams and Bengals
and how can you do more "sh*t talking" than a Redskins Fan????
 03-05-2009, 03:59 PM         #114
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
because you're team is a basement team that hasn't won the division in 10 years :greetings10:
and your team is a attic team that hasnt won a superbowl ever :mamoru2:

forgot my smiley

Last edited by krzyboilace; 03-05-2009 at 04:01 PM..
 03-05-2009, 04:02 PM         #115
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you still hangin onto somethin that happened 18 years ago
no it actually happned last season and the seasons b 4
 03-05-2009, 04:06 PM         #116
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Washington hasn't won a SB in close to 20 years. this is a what have you done for me lately game and the Redskins have been rebuilding since 91.

so until you do something thats not decades old. the Eagles are the better franchise NOW
lmao the better franchise wow
 03-05-2009, 04:07 PM         #117
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Washington hasn't won a SB in close to 20 years. this is a what have you done for me lately game and the Redskins have been rebuilding since 91.

so until you do something thats not decades old. the Eagles are the better franchise NOW
how long have the eagles been around honest question
 03-05-2009, 04:19 PM         #118
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any way isnt it like 76 years no superbowl ring and youre the better "franchise" lmao wow
 03-05-2009, 04:35 PM         #119
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krzyboilace said:
any way isnt it like 76 years no superbowl ring and youre the better "franchise" lmao wow
well the superbowl hasnt been around for 76 years

and eagles do have some pre superbowl championships
 03-05-2009, 04:39 PM         #120
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
well the superbowl hasnt been around for 76 years

and eagles do have some pre superbowl championships
Well give me
The number years of when the superbowl was around and how many years went by for the eagles not to have won one
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy