Next Season, Redskins And Giants Will Be Duking It Out For NFC East Supremacy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Rule The East Next Season
The G-Men 7 33.33%
The Cowboys 5 23.81%
The Eagles 6 28.57%
The Redskins 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-05-2009, 09:41 AM         #21
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
i agree, nfc east titles don't mean sh*t without a ring, philly has shown that many many times. i think losing a great WR is considered a weaker roster. but like i said, if it works out for them and romo has a coming out party with roy williams, they have a good a chance as any to take the east.

and like you said, anything can look good on paper. which is why this is just a prediction that doesn't mean anything. but i know you can't stay away from my posts rareness :naughty:. foxy lady
Eh, he's one player. I understand if we released a handful of great players, then your argument would be sound. Other than that . I'll miss his explosiveness tho. But if the other WRs could pick it up, no worries

:lachen001: Plz don't flatter yourself. You kno I only addressed you cuz you said a statement w/out backing it up
 03-05-2009, 09:43 AM         #22
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you believe in the BX jinx but you're making predicitions before the draft? stop you look idiotic
i don't make game predictions regarding my teams. i stay consistent, check the posts

Last edited by StateZFinest; 03-05-2009 at 09:44 AM..
 03-05-2009, 09:43 AM         #23
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
the cowboys don't have a handful of great players tho
Ok
 03-05-2009, 09:43 AM         #24
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
Eh, he's one player. I understand if we released a handful of great players, then your argument would be sound. Other than that . I'll miss his explosiveness tho. But if the other WRs could pick it up, no worries

:lachen001: Plz don't flatter yourself. You kno I only addressed you cuz you said a statement w/out backing it up
don't resist. you know i'm awesome :fruit:

slimwillie said:
the cowboys don't have a handful of great players tho
 9 years ago '07        #25
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
this coming from the same guy who just made the thread "this is why the Redskins can't compete"

:rolleyes:
 03-05-2009, 10:10 AM         #26
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
this coming from the same guy who just made the thread "this is why the Redskins can't compete"

:rolleyes:
did you read the thread? this is just about nfc east supremacy next year. which really doesn't mean sh*t.

the skins are screwed for the next few years if their moves dont' make an immediate impact
 9 years ago '07        #27
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 StateZFinest said:
did you read the thread? this is just about nfc east supremacy next year. which really doesn't mean sh*t.
so then why did you make the thread
 03-05-2009, 10:17 AM         #28
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real n*gga recognize real :applause: I dont get why people dont take into account we had a whole new offensive system last year. But yeah all we need is some Oline help.

Last edited by Andre3000; 03-05-2009 at 10:20 AM..
 03-05-2009, 10:22 AM         #29
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
because its my opinion and i feel you should know it and respect it

9 years ago '08        #30
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12556 12556
 #21 said:
stateZ is the biggest attention wh0ore on here.

and @ the foreskins in the top 2 of the east. They had the number FOUR D last year retard its their OFFENSE thats garbage. Which improvements did they make there? Clintion portis is a gimp nowadays.

:applause: Eagles getting Wells from thee ohio state or Knowshown with their 21 Pick :applause:
 03-05-2009, 10:26 AM         #31
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
because it was the same system when you started 6-2 as it was when you finished 2-6

you can't start great with the system then blame the sysytem when your team folds like a cheap chair
look at the strength of schedule in the first half and second half. We weren't prepared at all for those teams and didn't get any real Defensive tests at all. We beat some good to average squads in the first half. Second half got harder.
 03-05-2009, 10:29 AM         #32
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:

and @ the foreskins in the top 2 of the east. They had the number FOUR D last year retard its their OFFENSE thats garbage. Which improvements did they make there? Clintion portis is a gimp nowadays.

:applause: Eagles getting Wells from thee ohio state or Knowshown with their 21 Pick :applause:
a gimp??????
 9 years ago '08        #33
space
space
 slimwillie said:
the Eagles will never take Beanie Wells do you know anything about your own team? they'll take Lesean McCoy b4 injury prone wells

and yes Statez has become an attention wh0ore since 07. notice during basketball season he still talks about football
Most mocks have him coming to us.

Well prolly go Otackle with that first pick knowning andy tho. Tra aint gettin resigned thats for sure
 9 years ago '08        #34
space
space
 slimwillie said:
@ mock drafts meaning anything
Most mocks had desean coming to us last year

I remember you was hatin on that pick too
 03-05-2009, 10:35 AM         #35
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you lost to the Rams,Niners and Bengals. real hard
Rams was in the first half a.ss face. Bengals was a throwaway. San Fran Doesn't change the fact the other teams we played were good. San Frans defense was good. U cant win em all.
 9 years ago '08        #36
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Rams was in the first half a.ss face. Bengals was a throwaway. San Fran Doesn't change the fact the other teams we played were good. San Frans defense was good. U cant win em all.
at the kindergarden insult a.ssface.
 03-05-2009, 10:40 AM         #37
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no you can't win em all. but washington can't win more then they lose :greetings10:

excuses are for losers:greetings10:
but ur on my d*ck because?? U could just let me post what I say and not reply. :greetings10: as long as I dont talk about your wack a.ss eagles. Right the same team that cant win more than they lose but got 2 of there wins against the Eagles.
 03-05-2009, 10:41 AM         #38
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:

slimwillie said:
the Eagles will never take Beanie Wells do you know anything about your own team? they'll take Lesean McCoy b4 injury prone wells

and yes Statez has become an attention wh0ore since 07. notice during basketball season he still talks about football

:jumping0045:

now i know you 2 of all people didn't just call me an attention wh0ore.

face, you make threads to spark controversy and brag about how many posts your thread has . come on man.... if thats not begging for attention what is?

and slim, everytime i post you're right there tryna argue with me. now i don't mind that at all, since i enjoy debating sports. but to call me an attention wh0ore, what does that make you?
 9 years ago '07        #39
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
'Skins won't. They are always supposed to be good. Haynesworth will turn out to be a bust in washingotn, just like other defenseiv players they've signed in the past. Campbell is not going to lead a team to the playoffs. They need a new QB
 03-05-2009, 10:42 AM         #40
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
at the kindergarden insult a.ssface.
coming from the n*gga that called CP a gimp. First of all its gump. Dont tell me u been in India that long.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy