Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Rule The East Next Season
The G-Men 7 33.33%
The Cowboys 5 23.81%
The Eagles 6 28.57%
The Redskins 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #221
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,831 | Props total: 12544 12544
 krzyboilace said:
your lame attempt at joking to change the subject of football still doenst erase the fact that in my lifetime 2 superbowls occured and as for your team nothing ever happened in your lifetime
Lame attempt at joking? You f*g**t how old were you when they won the superbowl? Keep dodging the question like a good hoe.
 9 years ago '08        #222
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Blueprint be k!lling these lames and that sig is priceless
 9 years ago '08        #223
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
Foreskins can't say sh*t, they were at home during the playoffs :owned:
 9 years ago '05        #224
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 slimwillie said:

and Tenn D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wash D
Yeah fu*king right.

Our Secondary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tenn Secondary, Philly Secondary, NYG Secondary and DAL Seconday.

Our LBS >>>>>> Tenn LBs

Our D Line (now with Haynesworth) >>>>>> Tenn D Line (now without Haynesworth)

Our D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tenn D
 9 years ago '07        #225
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 natural said:
Yeah fu*king right.

Our Secondary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tenn Secondary, Philly Secondary, NYG Secondary and DAL Seconday.

Our LBS >>>>>> Tenn LBs

honestly on some real sh*t.....d. hall aint that nice, rodgers aint that nice, landry is good and horton is alright.......not saying my team is better but yall skins fans need to come back down to reality
 9 years ago '08        #226
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Syphernix said:
honestly on some real sh*t.....d. hall aint that nice, rodgers aint that nice, landry is good and horton is alright.......not saying my team is better but yall skins fans need to come back down to reality
Now you're talking sense :agreement6: Just need to use foreskins more than redskins :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #227
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1288 1288
 wepainters said:
Blueprint be k!lling these lames and that sig is priceless
Get of that man d*ck B last month you was all tupac the greatest you find out face like hov now you got hov all over ther place fu*king f*g**t

08 superbowl champs>>>>>>>>>>>>>5 nfc championship games and a new stadium
 9 years ago '07        #228
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Syphernix said:
then how would you explain our #4 defense? Our secondary is the strength of our team
 9 years ago '05        #229
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
lets take a look at how the Redskins secondary performed against some the NFL's top receivers in 2008

Week 3 vs. Cardinals (W)
L. Fitz - 7rec, 109yds, 1TD, 62yd longest rec
A. Boldin - 3rec, 25yds, 1TD 14yds longest rec

Week 4 vs. Cowboys (W)
J. Witten - 7 rec, 90+ yds TD
T. Owens - 7 rec, 71 yds, 1TD, 18yds longest rec

Week 5 vs. Eagles (W)
D. Jackson - 1 rec, 8 yds
R. Brown - 4 rec, 84yds, 40yds longest rec
B. Westbrook 6 rec, 51yds, 17yds longest rec

Week 6 vs. Rams (L)
T. Holt - 5 rec, 23 yds, 7 yds longest rec
D. Avery - 4 rec, 73 yds, 43 longest rec (given up by Leigh Torrence, he's cut)

Week 7 vs. Browns (W)
B. Edwards - 4 rec, 48 yds, 20 yds longest rec
D. Stallworth - 2 rec, 24 yds
K. Winslow - 2 rec, 17 yds
J. Cribbs - 1 rec, 1 yd (carlos rogers ROCKED his a.ss on this play)

Week 8 vs. Lions (W)
S. McDonald - 5rec, 68yds, 25 yds longest red
C. Johnson 4rec, 57yds, 1TD, 31 yds longest rec

Week 9 vs. Steelers (L)
N. Washington - 2rec, 59yds, 50 yd longest rec
M. Moore - 3rec, 45yds, 25 yds longest rec
H. Ward - 3rec, 39yds, 14yds longest rec
S. Holmes - 3rec, 30yds, 1TD, 16yds longest rec

Week 11 vs. Cowboys (L)
M. Barber 6rec, 39yds, 10yds longest rec
T. Owens 5rec, 38yds, 25yds longest rec
Roy E. Williams 3rec, 36yds, 13yds longest rec
J. Witten 2rec, 34yds, 28yds longest rec
M. Austin 2rec, 26yds, 18yds longest rec
M. Bennett 1rec, 25yds, 1td, 25yds longest rec

vs Bengals (L)
C. Johnson 3 33 0 13
T. Houshmandzadeh 3 19 0 9

Most games we lost last year were definitely not on our secondary, or for our defense at all for that matter. Rogers is a shut down corner, he had Fitzgerald locked down all game (his biggest catch for 62 yards came on blown Reed Doughty coverage), he also shut down the likes of Terrell Owens and Torry Holt.

Hall is not the best man to man coverage corner but he will greatly increase our defenses turnover margin, especially with Haynesworth collapsing the pocket forcing the QB in to faster (and hopefully more errant) throws, resulting in more picks for our secondary. If our D-Line improves to the level that it should with the addition of Haynesworth, then the Redskins defense will be a VERY scary defense for opposing offenses next year. Like Steelers/Ravens scary. The one playmaker our defense is lacking at this point is a SSLB.
 03-08-2009, 05:44 AM         #230
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Not even factoring we dont have a pass rush. IF we did Alot of n*ggas would get shut down.
 9 years ago '07        #231
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Supa mario said:
Get of that man d*ck B last month you was all tupac the greatest you find out face like hov now you got hov all over ther place fu*king f*g**t

OWNED TO THE MAXIMUM DEGREE

and to the skins fan, no disrespect was meant just saying.....now if ST was still there yall def might have the best in the nfc but
 03-08-2009, 09:29 AM         #232
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*realizes face stopped with the childish "my thread >>>> yours" antics now that my thread surpassed his*

9 years ago '07        #233
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 natural said:
Yeah fu*king right.

Our LBS >>>>>> Tenn LBs

its funny u say the skins secondary is better the giants,but left out how the giants d line is better then wash.the giants defense was ranked #5 without osi and having 3 backup linebackers starting.so imagine adding osi back with additions of canty and bernard to the Dline and boley to LB which he brings speed something the giants linebackers didnt have last year and that put the giants D>>>>>>>>>>wash and eagles
 9 years ago '07        #234
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 The Blueprint said:
Yeah they really did run us in jan
:D just one game to gloat... I pitty you fools, not able to gloat on a ship.....:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '08        #235
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,831 | Props total: 12544 12544
 Supa mario said:
Get of that man d*ck B last month you was all tupac the greatest you find out face like hov now you got hov all over ther place fu*king f*g**t :

: Stop it n*gga just stop it. I guess im the only fan of hov on this site? :rolleyes:

Syphernix said:
OWNED TO THE MAXIMUM DEGREE:

and to the skins fan, no disrespect was meant just saying.....now if ST was still there yall def might have the best in the nfc but
Now your riding some d*ck

StateZFinest said:
*realizes face stopped with the childish "my thread >>>> yours" antics now that my thread surpassed his*

Damn n*gga you were thinking of me realllllllly early in the morning

:disdain2:

KING*TITO said:
:D just one game to gloat... I pitty you fools, not able to gloat on a ship.....:dancingcool:
actually it was two games. But you already knew that
 9 years ago '07        #236
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
: Stop it n*gga just stop it. I guess im the only fan of hov on this site? :rolleyes:

Now your riding some d*ck

Damn n*gga you were thinking of me realllllllly early in the morning

:disdain2:

actually it was two games. But you already knew that
acting like sean taylor wasnt making they secondary great
 03-08-2009, 07:12 PM         #237
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
acting like sean taylor wasnt making they secondary great
Sean Taylor was a legend. And may his sole RIP #21. But yall act like we dont make Defensive backs?? Carlos Rodgers?? Champ Bailey?? Darrell Green?? Shall I continue??? We may never replace that tenacity he had. But we will try and come close.
 9 years ago '05        #238
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Sean Taylor was a legend. And may his sole RIP #21. But yall act like we dont make Defensive backs?? Carlos Rodgers?? Champ Bailey?? Darrell Green?? Shall I continue??? We may never replace that tenacity he had. But we will try and come close.
notice how none of them commented on the stats i posted regarding our secondary. those are some very good numbers from a secondary trying to lock down receivers with NO PASS RUSH last year and QB's back there baking cookies before they delivered the ball.

Haynesworth wrecking havoc in the middle should make every other player on the defense better.

And yes, while we are horribe at drafting lineman over the past few years, DC is a DB factory.

Oh yeah, it's Carlos Rogers (but homeboy got D for days)

Last edited by natural; 03-09-2009 at 06:30 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #239
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
its funny u say the skins secondary is better the giants,but left out how the giants d line is better then wash.the giants defense was ranked #5 without osi and having 3 backup linebackers starting.so imagine adding osi back with additions of canty and bernard to the Dline and boley to LB which he brings speed something the giants linebackers didnt have last year and that put the giants D>>>>>>>>>>wash and eagles
the post i was replying too tried to lie and say Tennessee's D was on the level of the Skins defense, I was just saying that our secondary is leaps and bounds ahead of most in the game.

Yes ya'lls defensive line is beast mode, and probably will be even more so with the return of Osi and the addition of Canty, but if you take a second look you'll notice i didn't bother to compare the rest of the teams in the East besides our secondary because the statement was a reply too "Tenn D > Wash D".
 03-09-2009, 06:58 AM         #240
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am a skins fan but like i have said time and time again. As long as Washington starts Cambell in the West Coast they have no shot. Washington thrives on a 17-16 victory. You gotta mash them bums. The loss at home to the Rams started the downward spiral. They cant expect to move down the field side to side. You gotta go down field. Until they get big atheletic wrs. Hang it up.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy