Next Season, Redskins And Giants Will Be Duking It Out For NFC East Supremacy

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Rule The East Next Season
The G-Men 7 33.33%
The Cowboys 5 23.81%
The Eagles 6 28.57%
The Redskins 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-06-2009, 09:46 AM         #181
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
not being able to afford food>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>not being able to get pus*y in the real world.

Mormons? really? is this you iced?

[pic - click to view]

if u cant afford food u aint getting no pus*y n*gga

never signed up on a mormon site but nothing wrong with getting online hoes .

ur broke a.ss couldnt even get that tho
 03-06-2009, 09:47 AM         #182
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its like arguing with some retarded midgets. Even when we had a better record and made the playoffs smeagle fans were talking sh*t. Theyll always talk sh*t because there angry and bitter. Now they wanna talk sh*t even tho they lost to us TWICE head to head last year and werent able to win a title. They just went home a little later than we did at most
 03-06-2009, 09:54 AM         #183
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
a little later? your season was over in Nov. ours in Jan.

@ you talkin the Wizards up and now riding D Wills d*ck becuase your team is a.ss.

we all know your a d*cksucker Andre :greetings10:
November??? Despite the fact we werent even out of the playoff race till the last 2 weeks?? :greetings10:

Ur mentioning other stuff besides football because you know its true. Apparrently my avy changes the fact that the Eagles fail as a franchise.
 9 years ago '05        #184
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 slimwillie said:
their history is elite. presently they suck. no-one wants to go to the 9ers because their history doesn't matter.

just like Haynesworth only went to Washington for the $$$ not to win a ring.

now if players wanna win a ring they go to Pittsburgh,NE, the Giants or any team that has actually contended in the last 20 years
Haynesworth took our 100mil over Tampa Bay's 100mil and The Giant's 80 mil
 03-06-2009, 10:00 AM         #185
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
in fact your avy proves you're not loyal to your teams. the wiz were all you talked about last year and now you hopped off their train onto Wills d*ck :sick:

you were out of the play-offs before the season started. we tried to tell you Sean Taylor's death is the only reason they made it the year b4
when did it prove that?? Is that in the book of being a loyal team fan on the internet???

So what was the reason we made it with him and won a playoff game???
 03-06-2009, 10:06 AM         #186
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
in 05? big deal.

and yes we know you're a d*cksucker..certified
It seems more obvious that your on my d*ck the way you reply to everything I say. Any proof of these claims?? Till then hop off.
 9 years ago '05        #187
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 slimwillie said:
or we can look at last season and see y'all lost to the Rams,Niners,Steelers,Giants... all teams we beat :greetings10:
And we beat ya'll straight up TWICE. Head to Head.

You want to talk about teams we beat that you couldn't hold when it mattered? How about them Cardinals? Because the skins sh*tted on them in September and then Larry Fitz sh*tted on the eagles in January. TOo bad he couldn't do that against our ELITE Db's n*gga.

The Blueprint said:
They said our run ended in 04 and we still made the champ game last year as a SIX SEED. We still have the NUMBER ONE D in the NFC.
I'm sorry but with Haynesworth plugged in the equation our defense jumps to #1 in the NFC, maybe in the NFL.
 03-06-2009, 10:16 AM         #188
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
proof that your a d*cksucker? when did you become a D Will fan?
Ive been a fan of his since he was at Illinois. I guess that makes me a d*cksucker right??? I was the only one saying DWill>Dee Brown from day 1.
 03-06-2009, 10:29 AM         #189
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
right. what happened to your love affair with the Wizards?

and then this year I see you reppin the Hockey team

d-i-c-k-s-u-c-k-e-r = Andre3000
I cant be a fan of more than one thing?? Wizards, Terps, Skins, Caps??? And a fan of a certain player?? Do u like my d*ck?? Why u stay on it so much??
 9 years ago '09        #190
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 218 218
 Rareness6 said:
Eh I take your prediction with a grain of salt. If supremacy dont lead to a ring, who cares? And how is Dallas gettin weaker? Acting like we made no moves. I mean I kno you hate Dallas but at least give a valid reason(s) of how Dallas is gettin weaker, except for talkin in name only (yes I did notice you said they had a chance, just want you to elaborate on the Dallas gettin weaker part). Anything can look good on paper, what matters is what happens on the field. Anywho this is to be expected, carry on.

Great point idiot...by the way what moves other than cutting people did ya's actually make that's worthwhile?...and regardless of the locker room headache T.O. is...he still can catch 80 balls and 10-15 TD's...the problem with the Cowboys is them putting too much confidence in bums (LIKE TONY ROMO)...and as far as "on paper"...Dallas been predicted to be in the Super Bowl every fu*kin year since they last won it in the 90's...and where have they gone? And their team looks phenomenal "on paper"...Jerry Jones still livin in the 90's thinkin' he's gonna buy a SuperBowl team...
 9 years ago '04        #191
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 69 69
way too early. As things stand now, the Washington O hasn't improved at all, so i'm not really worried about them, and the Giants haven't been able to do sh*t against us without Plaxico having a good game, and well,that n*gga may be in jail in a few months as far as we know Point is there's way too much stuff unsettled right now.
 03-06-2009, 11:40 AM         #192
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
Great point idiot...by the way what moves other than cutting people did ya's actually make that's worthwhile?...and regardless of the locker room headache T.O. is...he still can catch 80 balls and 10-15 TD's...the problem with the Cowboys is them putting too much confidence in bums (LIKE TONY ROMO)...and as far as "on paper"...Dallas been predicted to be in the Super Bowl every fu*kin year since they last won it in the 90's...and where have they gone? And their team looks phenomenal "on paper"...Jerry Jones still livin in the 90's thinkin' he's gonna buy a SuperBowl team...
Did Dallas predict themselves to win the Superbowl every year? No! It's the media. I don't know why ppl get mad every time the media picks them to win it every year. If you have a problem with that, which you obviously do, take it up with them.

Calling me an idiot isn't going to get you anywhere or make your point stronger so if you're incapable of having an adult conversation, let me know and I'll know not to debate w/ someone that resorts to childish tactics. Good day.
 03-06-2009, 11:43 AM         #193
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
Did Dallas predict themselves to win the Superbowl every year? No! It's the media. I don't know why ppl get mad every time the media picks them to win it every year. If you have a problem with that, which you obviously do, take it up with them.

Calling me an idiot isn't going to get you anywhere or make your point stronger so if you're incapable of having an adult conversation, let me know and I'll know not to debate w/ someone that resorts to childish tactics. Good day.
hey rareness, i'm capable of having an "adult conversation" :naughty:
 03-06-2009, 11:47 AM         #194
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
hey rareness, i'm capable of having an "adult conversation" :naughty:
takin his word, you're an "idiot" :lachen001:

and plus that's just nasty comin from u :lachen001:
 03-06-2009, 12:42 PM         #195
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
takin his word, you're an "idiot" :lachen001:

and plus that's just nasty comin from u :lachen001:

damn.
 9 years ago '07        #196
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 slimwillie said:
100-115 is more then 100 is it not?

100 million for a DT = desperate
The Haynesworth deal is technically a 4 year 48 million deal. Thats worth it to get a impact player
 03-06-2009, 01:28 PM         #197
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no it's not he gets 33 million in the 1st 13 months

an impact player that only played 16 games 1 time in 6 years
In 14 games, Haynesworth recorded 75 tackles, including seven for a loss, 8.5 sacks, four forced fumbles and a team-high 22 quarterback pressures

add that to the already number 4 d
 03-06-2009, 01:28 PM         #198
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea a number 4 d without a pass rush
 03-06-2009, 01:32 PM         #199
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
sorry chief but last year was a contract year. no way he'll perform at the same level.

and don't forget he did that in the AFC south. not taking anything from that divsion but it's not the NFC East

and Tenn D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wash D
so now you're making "PREDICTIONS" LMAO
 03-06-2009, 01:33 PM         #200
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
and you still don't have a pass rush. add his 8 sacks take away Jason Taylors 4 and you added a whopping 4 sacks for 100 million
youre forgeting to add in the double team that the eagles will have to use on him which will more than likely free up mr andre carter
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy