Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Rule The East Next Season
The G-Men 7 33.33%
The Cowboys 5 23.81%
The Eagles 6 28.57%
The Redskins 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-05-2009, 05:59 AM         #1
7889 pageviews
371 comments

StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next Season, Redskins And Giants Will Be Duking It Out For NFC East Supremacy

last year i said the giants and eagles will be at the top of the east, and i was right image

skins D is looking to be ridiculous, and same with the giants. these 2 teams keep getting stronger, while the other 2 teams are getting weaker. cowboys might still have a chance, i mean not having T.O. on the roster might actually work out for them, especially if roy williams can excel in the number 1 WR role. eagles are just throwing in the towel image. they get rid of their leader and face of their franchise, and a great corner. i bet mcnabb leaves next image

371 comments for "Next Season, Redskins And Giants Will Be Duking It Out For NFC East Supremacy"

03-05-2009, 06:50 AM         #2
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all up to Jason Campbell and jim zorn. if there as inept as they showed sometimes last year redskins aren't going anywhere even with that defense.
 03-05-2009, 07:22 AM         #3
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eh I take your prediction with a grain of salt. If supremacy dont lead to a ring, who cares? And how is Dallas gettin weaker? Acting like we made no moves. I mean I kno you hate Dallas but at least give a valid reason(s) of how Dallas is gettin weaker, except for talkin in name only (yes I did notice you said they had a chance, just want you to elaborate on the Dallas gettin weaker part). Anything can look good on paper, what matters is what happens on the field. Anywho this is to be expected, carry on.
 9 years ago '06        #4
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17927 17927
Don't think the redskins offense is potent enough.
 9 years ago '05        #5
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Negative Ghost Rider
 9 years ago '05        #6
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
na, it'll be the Giants and the Eagles again.
Cowgirls and the Skins gonna be goin at it for that 3rd spot tho..

537 - 93 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 03-05-2009, 08:16 AM         #7
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
Eh I take your prediction with a grain of salt. If supremacy dont lead to a ring, who cares? And how is Dallas gettin weaker? Acting like we made no moves. I mean I kno you hate Dallas but at least give a valid reason(s) of how Dallas is gettin weaker, except for talkin in name only (yes I did notice you said they had a chance, just want you to elaborate on the Dallas gettin weaker part). Anything can look good on paper, what matters is what happens on the field. Anywho this is to be expected, carry on.
i agree, nfc east titles don't mean sh*t without a ring, philly has shown that many many times. i think losing a great WR is considered a weaker roster. but like i said, if it works out for them and romo has a coming out party with roy williams, they have a good a chance as any to take the east.

and like you said, anything can look good on paper. which is why this is just a prediction that doesn't mean anything. but i know you can't stay away from my posts rareness :naughty:. foxy lady

slimwillie said:
@ making predictions before the draft. we all know there are trades and signings still to come.

how did Washington improve? they had the #4 D last year so it wasn't there D that stopped them from winning.
it's just a matter of opinion and a prediction. judging from the direction all 4 teams are moving, i think skins and the giants have the best shot at nfc east supremacy. of course that doesn't mean sh*t without a ring,
 9 years ago '07        #8
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 slimwillie said:
@ making predictions before the draft. we all know there are trades and signings still to come.

how did Washington improve? they had the #4 D last year so it wasn't there D that stopped them from winning.
Our defense didn't force enough turnovers or sacks. The biggest key to next season is the offensive line. Without an o-line, Campbell can't do sh*t and portis just gets worked. I pray we get Andre smith for RT.

The east is always wild tho:lachen001:
 03-05-2009, 08:35 AM         #9
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the nfc east is easily the best division in football
 03-05-2009, 08:53 AM         #10
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
come on statez. be real we have 4 picks in the 1st 2 rounds and we're 40 million under the cap. there's alot of moves to be made. if anything I'd say the redskins are tapped out while the Eagles have all the pieces to make a blockbuster move
if ya'll make 1 or 2 moves, i would put ya'll at #1 or #2 in the east.

actually just 1 move. a WR
 9 years ago '07        #11
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 slimwillie said:
come on statez. be real we have 4 picks in the 1st 2 rounds and we're 40 million under the cap. there's alot of moves to be made. if anything I'd say the redskins are tapped out while the Eagles have all the pieces to make a blockbuster move
sh*t, we've got 15 million under the cap and the 13th pick. Rumor is we're looking to resign phillip daniels and maybe marcus washington for depth. I think the draft is crucial because of the possible impact players. Like last year, we got horton, yall got desean, giants got phillips, and boys got felix so its still a ways to go before we see final rosters
 9 years ago '05        #12
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Damn, its too early for me to expound on this in detail why you are wrong, but damn States can't believe you just Disrespected my Boys like that...I got you lol.
 03-05-2009, 09:07 AM         #13
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Damn, its too early for me to expound on this in detail why you are wrong, but damn States can't believe you just Disrespected my Boys like that...I got you lol.
well wake up and tell me why i'm wrong!

i gave the boys their props. it's hard to really determine how they will respond to the T.O. being cut. it might be the best thing they could've done. i'm just predicting if you take away a major producer on the field like that, it will have a negative impact.

i'm not ms. cleo tho
 03-05-2009, 09:13 AM         #14
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
that makes no sense. we have the same receivers as last year plus Curtis will be healthy to start the season and D Jack will have more experience. so how do we need a receiver?

if anything we need another RB and a DE,but I'd like to get a WR too
i completely forgot ya'll let buckhalter go. . yea ya'll need to replace him cause god knows westbrook won't play 16 regular season games.

you're WR's last year didn't cut it. Curtis isn't a big play reciever, mcnabb doesn't have a go to guy. every good QB has a security blanket. desean jackson is too small to be that guy, and he should really be in the slot
 03-05-2009, 09:16 AM         #15
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yet you have the Giants at the top again and we don't even know if Plax will play.. hmmmm sounds like homerism to me :greetings10:
yea, which is why i agreed with you when you said teams haven't finished making moves yet. i'm judging purely on the directions the teams are going in. reese is slowly filling in all the holes on the team, startin with defense. i have faith he'll pick up a WR if we can't get plax back
 03-05-2009, 09:23 AM         #16
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
having faith in your team and acting like the Eagles won't do anything because they haven't yet = homerism thread is a joke
i'm positive the giants will address their WR issue and the eagles wont' even come close
 9 years ago '07        #17
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Rique said:
Don't think the redskins offense is potent enough.
If Portis gets hurt ya done......
 9 years ago '07        #18
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 03-05-2009, 09:35 AM         #19
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
just like you were positive the Giants would beat the Eagles in NY in the play-offs

don't become the wannabe Icedout
never ever said that
 03-05-2009, 09:39 AM         #20
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you never said the Giants would beat the Eagles? really

stop rewriting history.. it doesn't make you anything but foolish
nope, i usualyl never do. if eagles fans talk sh*t, i talk sh*t back and say we have just a good a chance to win the game as the eagles. but i never outright say we'll win because i believe in the boxden jinx

the only time i did was when you and face twisted my arm and tried to get my a.ss to stop posting for a month :angry12:

and i don't need to rewrite history.... superbowl 42 was epic and there will be books written and documentaries filmed on how the giants stunned the world and the patriots, overcoming obstacle by obstacle, and also brought world peace and cured aids

Last edited by StateZFinest; 03-05-2009 at 09:40 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now