PREDICT T.O.'s NEXT DESTINATION/All T.O. Talk goes here

most viewed right now
 98
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-05-2009, 10:36 AM         #121
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe TO is still a top receiver in the NFL and will help any team become better than they were before. I would love to see him sign with a great QB like Manning, Brady, or Brees. But if that can't happen then there are situations where he would be the missing piece to a title like the Chargers, Ravens, Titans, and Broncos.
But, if he signs with the Pats they will go undefeated all the way and won't lose ever again. With him on one side, Moss on the other, Welker in the slot, two good tight ends and a core of running backs that get the job done and an offensive line that's one of the best in the league. If they stay injury free that would be the best team of all time and they wouldn't even need to play the season because you cant stop everything. Right now all you have to do is double Moss and keep Welker underneath. Imagine if you put any of the big name free agent guys opposite of Moss what would happen.
 03-05-2009, 10:40 AM         #122
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon22 said:
I believe TO is still a top receiver in the NFL and will help any team become better than they were before. I would love to see him sign with a great QB like Manning, Brady, or Brees. But if that can't happen then there are situations where he would be the missing piece to a title like the Chargers, Ravens, Titans, and Broncos.
But, if he signs with the Pats they will go undefeated all the way and won't lose ever again. With him on one side, Moss on the other, Welker in the slot, two good tight ends and a core of running backs that get the job done and an offensive line that's one of the best in the league. If they stay injury free that would be the best team of all time and they wouldn't even need to play the season because you cant stop everything. Right now all you have to do is double Moss and keep Welker underneath. Imagine if you put any of the big name free agent guys opposite of Moss what would happen.
Who are the big name WR's not signed?

TO
Holt
Harrison
Plaxico?

I would take any of them next to Moss.
 9 years ago '06        #123
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
 DallasTexas said:
will you seriously stfu

TO is not going to the pats,,, he wont play next to moss. You have probably hated TO your entire life up until last night when he got released and now your on your knees ready to do your part to get TO on your team
What r u so e-motional about. All i was doing was talking to a fellow ma**hole about TO's only chances of being tamed is under the Pats. Y does that make u mad fu*kboy, cause it's the truth?

I personally don't like terrell, he does sh*t that made ur QB so depressed even his bi*ch got fat. Brady & Bill are his best chance @ bringin out the best in him whether u or i like it or not. It's worth a shot if not cut him, make sense?
 9 years ago '06        #124
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 KSoraci7 said:
What r u so e-motional about. All i was doing was talking to a fellow ma**hole about TO's only chances of being tamed is under the Pats. Y does that make u mad fu*kboy, cause it's the truth?

I personally don't like terrell, he does sh*t that made ur QB so depressed even his bi*ch got fat. Brady & Bill are his best chance @ bringin out the best in him whether u or i like it or not. It's worth a shot if not cut him, make sense?
 9 years ago '05        #125
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
not Tampa
 9 years ago '04        #126
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
man nobody wants TO
 9 years ago '07        #127
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
I heard that T.O and the redskins are meeting today @3pm..... I can't find a source, did anyone else hear this??
 03-05-2009, 11:10 AM         #128
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow I just heard a rumors this n*gga is on a flight to DC
 03-05-2009, 11:12 AM         #129
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ going to the Deadskins, he's going for the money just like everybody else does.
 03-05-2009, 11:43 AM         #130
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Nobody in New England gives a fu*k about TO from what I seen he would be a bonus, a good receiver to put next to the best in the league.

If anything your mad because Dallas failed at winning and will now go through multiple 6 win seasons.
lmao @ anyone in here not wanting your team to get T.O. = bullsh*t, i rather have T.O. cause he produces on the field than a good guy that sucks @ some of you fu*king pussies in here
 03-05-2009, 12:15 PM         #131
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ anyone in here not wanting your team to get T.O. = bullsh*t, i rather have T.O. cause he produces on the field than a good guy that sucks @ some of you fu*king pussies in here
We are pussies because we don't want a player on our fav team?? wtf
 9 years ago '07        #132
spanishflip703 
space
avatar space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
Hell...hahaha,dont really care, juss happy that he doesnt play for my Cowboys anymore
 9 years ago '05        #133
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I wonder if TO signs with the Skids, does he spit in D-Toast's face in practice too?
 9 years ago '07        #134
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
didnt baltimore basically sign him before he went to Philly or Dallas, but TO said he wouldnt play there?
 9 years ago '05        #135
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 keithbm1111 said:
didnt baltimore basically sign him before he went to Philly or Dallas, but TO said he wouldnt play there?
San Fran had a deal all done to send him to Baltimore and he came out and said he wanted to play with McNabb so they ended up trading him to Philly and giving Baltimore a pick or something like that
 9 years ago '07        #136
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
 BoSox84 said:
San Fran had a deal all done to send him to Baltimore and he came out and said he wanted to play with McNabb so they ended up trading him to Philly and giving Baltimore a pick or something like that
yea thats it, so why the fu*k would Baltimore want him now?
 9 years ago '04        #137
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
yo I got 10 pages on replies in 12 hours and only 1 person propped me?

hit the propz for once
 9 years ago '07        #138
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
why does this thread deserve props? , just for that , i'm gonna try and remember to not give you props for somehting you deserve
 03-05-2009, 02:07 PM         #139
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy818 said:
He is a NFC East wh0ore, next stop NYG
absolutely not happening
 9 years ago '07        #140
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
imagine if he did go to the bengals....think of the tag team end zone dances that precede the multi thousand dollar fines
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy