Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2009, 07:42 AM         #101
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Yo T.O. comes to green bay and we goin to the bowl...F what ya heard....someone needs to get on that:applause:
GBs problem isnt their wideouts
 03-05-2009, 07:49 AM         #102
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
GBs problem isnt their wideouts

lol i know but sh*t..we can always use him...picture T.O. grabbing 2 people while Driver or Greg will be wide open for the money....jesus....rodger's would have a field day
 9 years ago '06        #103
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 smokeweed101. said:
True, just thinking numbers wise, and if he could be number 2 and not try to out do Moss, or take away Welker's catches. I think he could grab around 1,000 yards and 9 TD's.
With TO & Moss I don't think there would be a #1 1 would set up on the left one on the right exploiting the person covering them based on what we're looking for in whatever situation. ie if we needed a ton of yards throw to terrell since he's great after the catch. U want a curl, Moss.

I'd say at least 9 td's, since u could never double cover any of them Moss, Owens, Welker, Gaffney, Watson, Faulk the list goes on & on. Goddamn.

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-05-2009 at 07:56 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #104
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Kjizzle03 said:
I think he's pass the numbers...he don't want to retire without at least one ring
Come on man, this is T.O. we're talking about. This n*gga wants to have his cake and eat it too, but if he has to choose, he wants his numbers. I honestly don't know who would take this guy at this point. He is the cancer of cancers.
 9 years ago '06        #105
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 FlashP3 said:
not one of those guys r close to the primadonna to is.

to would do the same sh*t there hes done everywhere else. ur kidding urself if u think he any1 can control him.
& Bill would cut the bi*ch with no hesitation & we'd be a better team if that was the case. It's a win/win. See Stephon Marbury:greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #106
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
Come on man, this is T.O. we're talking about. This n*gga wants to have his cake and eat it too, but if he has to choose, he wants his numbers. I honestly don't know who would take this guy at this point. He is the cancer of cancers.
Bill is the cure for cancer in human form.
 03-05-2009, 08:06 AM         #107
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd be hesitant but not upset if BB and the pats sign him..if anyone can fix TOs attitude its the pats. although i'm not sure if we'd want to throw a huge chunk of the free cap space towards another WR when we've already got a amazing receiving corps, while we need to fill in some other positions such as CB, LB, and S
 9 years ago '04        #108
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
Minnesota makes sense to me

Tennessee, Ravens, and Carolina
 9 years ago '05        #109
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
The New York Football Giants

589 - 103 STRK: 21 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '06        #110
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
GTFOH, All the Dave Matthews Band in the world couldn't soothe Eli's soul after a TO lashing.
 03-05-2009, 08:35 AM         #111
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
not one of those guys r close to the primadonna to is.

to would do the same sh*t there hes done everywhere else. ur kidding urself if u think he any1 can control him.
TO is like the pickles on McDonalds burgers, you can take them off if you want to. Brady is still going to put up MVP numbers regardless if he joins or doesn't, regardless if he sucks or beasts.
 03-05-2009, 08:37 AM         #112
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
With TO & Moss I don't think there would be a #1 1 would set up on the left one on the right exploiting the person covering them based on what we're looking for in whatever situation. ie if we needed a ton of yards throw to terrell since he's great after the catch. U want a curl, Moss.

I'd say at least 9 td's, since u could never double cover any of them Moss, Owens, Welker, Gaffney, Watson, Faulk the list goes on & on. Goddamn.
Gaffney's bum a.ss went to Denver, so we have no number 3 right now.
 03-05-2009, 08:44 AM         #113
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
will you seriously stfu

TO is not going to the pats,,, he wont play next to moss. You have probably hated TO your entire life up until last night when he got released and now your on your knees ready to do your part to get TO on your team
 9 years ago '05        #114
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,521 | Props total: 12614 12614
i dont think minnesota is a possibility TO and childress hate each other
 03-05-2009, 09:12 AM         #115
kurupt09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TO cannot be "tamed" or "fixed". He's like the proverbial scorpion - he'll sting the turtle and sink them both because that's who he is...that's not going to change. Hell, sometimes he's right when he complains about teammates and his quarterbacks, but saying it to the press isn't going to do anything but make the situation worse. If he's not smart enough to learn that yet, it's not going to happen. But he's still a great wr and can put an already good team over the top. I wouldn't want him on my team, the Browns, being a bad influence on an already-almost-worn-out-his-welcome Braylon Edwards. He needs to be with veterans who won't be influenced by him and a veteran quarterback who isn't intimidated by him...the Colts, the Pats, the Cards, maybe the Chargers (but Rivers is almost as much as a headcase as TO). That said, he'll probably end up on a team like the Skins or the Bucs who'll pay him the most.
 9 years ago '07        #116
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 shadymilkman said:
AFC: Ravens
NFC: Vikings

I see this happening...
 9 years ago '05        #117
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
Hes not going to was, minni, or philly/ raiders maybe..
 03-05-2009, 09:57 AM         #118
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
on 1st take dude said a source said the gmen said "absolutely not" to the idea of considering TO
 03-05-2009, 10:04 AM         #119
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
will you seriously stfu

TO is not going to the pats,,, he wont play next to moss. You have probably hated TO your entire life up until last night when he got released and now your on your knees ready to do your part to get TO on your team
Nobody in New England gives a fu*k about TO from what I seen he would be a bonus, a good receiver to put next to the best in the league.

If anything your mad because Dallas failed at winning and will now go through multiple 6 win seasons.
 9 years ago '04        #120
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I don't want TO on the Pats. I could see him fitting in fine because nobody would let him get out of line but I still don't want him.

I could see him going to the Colts, Chargers and obv. the Raiders.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago