Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
are you serious?!?!

where is he gonna gooo
 9 years ago '07        #162
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43711 43711

damn I didn't think they were serious about actually cutting him.

This might actually be better for Romo
 9 years ago '06        #163
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Against D Grain said:
The GOAT does not get released either

Just Sayin
they realize he aint winnin a ship in that sorry franchise...they wanted to send him off to end his career the right way :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #164
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
good riddens!!! A sh*t apple spoils the bunch.
 9 years ago '05        #165
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
lmao
 9 years ago '04        #166
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
TO IS A GREAT PLAYER BUT HE IS A CANCER

SHootar said:
only the GOAT Jr could get this kinda attention.
not even moss.
TO >>>>> ______________

:greetings10: :applause:

no other athlete in sports gets this attention.
There is a reason for that because no other athlete in sports wh0ores himself out for the media more than TO does except maybe Chad Johnson.

SHootar said:
lol damn this is pretty SHOCKING.

i'm not mad dallas utilized dude brutally...and i KNOW ppl will still line up for him.

dallas gonna go into the sh*tter tho....goodluck!
You mean the Raiders will line up for him.....

Dallas is better off now

Santoro said:
I can't see anyone wanting a cancer like him in the locker room. This is the 3rd team now.
Only team I can think that would risk signing TO is the Raiders and probably the Redskins lol......maybe the Jets or SF because they really need WR help and that is about it really unless there is a dumb a.ss team out there that I can't think of.

If the Broncos even think about bringing him in to even just talk I would be extremely pissed cause first you try to trade the franchise than you think about signing a cancer fu*k that lol.

I truly believe Dallas is better off showcasing Roy Williams who has tremendous untapped talent and young receivers like Miles Austin and Sam Hurd maybe pick someone up in the 2nd or 3rd round in the draft.

Last edited by K1; 03-05-2009 at 01:39 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #167
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 346 346
The Cowboys are idiots! They cut a guy whose starting qb missed games due to injury but still caught 69 balls for 1050 and 10 tds. Their ignorance is amaazing. I have never heard of a team cutting their best player. thats 1 td every 7 catches only people that efficient at wideot this year were calvin johnson and moss. He was 13 in yds and tied for 5th in td catches. with an avg. qb. book it now he lands in Indy, Boston, Atlanta, or Pitt. He's gonna pt up ridiculous numbers because you can't roll coverages to him in those places and they have top 10 qbs on those teams. I hope he lands in Indy Peyton would be unstoppable.
 9 years ago '06        #168
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
TO IS A GREAT PLAYER BUT HE IS A CANCER

There is a reason for that because no other athlete in sports wh0ores himself out for the media more than TO does except maybe Chad Johnson.

You mean the Raiders will line up for him.....

Dallas is better off now

Only team I can think that would risk signing TO is the Raiders and probably the Redskins lol......maybe the Jets or SF because they really need WR help and that is about it really unless there is a dumb a.ss team out there that I can't think of.

If the Broncos even think about bringing him in to even just talk I would be extremely pissed cause first you try to trade the franchise than you think about signing a cancer fu*k that lol.

I truly believe Dallas is better off showcasing Roy Williams who has tremendous untapped talent and young receivers like Miles Austin and Sam Hurd maybe pick someone up in the 2nd or 3rd round in the draft.
plenty of athletes 'wh0ore' themselves out to the media WAY more lol. the media COMES to TO. he don't goto the media. they got helicopters flying around the mans house. lol what are u talking about. guys like clinton portis and chad johnson wh0ore themselves out. TO got like 9 cameras on dude all game . face it u hate him but he's gonna be a top 3 WR of all time when it's all said and done.

and lol ur delusional and lettin ur hate get in the way thinkin only the raiders gonna be 'lining' up. good teams will want him. trust me.
 03-05-2009, 02:05 AM         #169
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:

damn I didn't think they were serious about actually cutting him.

This might actually be better for Romo

it will be now that he doesnt have to force the ball and worry about someone crying when they only get thrown to 20 times instead of 25 :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #170
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 SHootar said:
plenty of athletes 'wh0ore' themselves out to the media WAY more lol. the media COMES to TO. he don't goto the media. they got helicopters flying around the mans house. lol what are u talking about. guys like clinton portis and chad johnson wh0ore themselves out. TO got like 9 cameras on dude all game . face it u hate him but he's gonna be a top 3 WR of all time when it's all said and done.

and lol ur delusional and lettin ur hate get in the way thinkin only the raiders gonna be 'lining' up. good teams will want him. trust me.
I don't hate him, I think he WAS a great wide receiver and I wanted him to come to Denver b4 he was a Cowboy but I realized he isn't worth the media circus that he brings, hes too old to be a "me" guy. He welcomes the attention and he likes it no matter what you think.

and honestly I can't think of any "good teams" that would jeopardize their locker room bringing in a guy like this, its not a coincidence that there is locker room drama aired out in the public every team he goes too and outbursts on the sidelines.

Redskins or Raiders, and maybe the jets or 49ers.......dark horse is the chiefs but i doubt it.

I can't think of any GOOD TEAMS that would want TO and I think the majority of people will agree with me on that.
 9 years ago '06        #171
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
well jason smith, espn late night radio...who usually always hates on TO...even said there'll be tons of teams wnating him...good teams. he also said the emails and texts were like 10:1 in favor of fans wanting him on their team...
 9 years ago '04        #172
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 SHootar said:
well jason smith, espn late night radio...who usually always hates on TO...even said there'll be tons of teams wnating him...good teams. he also said the emails and texts were like 10:1 in favor of fans wanting him on their team...
Theres a HUGE difference between actual coaches and owners wanting him than fans wanting him.

of course theres going to be a slew of idiots who want him on their team, just checked the Broncos message boards and there are a bunch of idiots saying sign TO.......its just how fans are there are even Eagles fans screaming for TO why who knows....... but I can guarantee you neither of those teams will sign him.
 9 years ago '06        #173
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
ah of course everyone are idiots...not u of course..
 03-05-2009, 02:49 AM         #174
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both are talented players who dont get along with teammates and ruin whatever team theyre on:greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #175
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
a. iverson is not chasing MJ's records tho...whereas TO is chasing Rice's

b. most of TO's teammates actually love him. only his qb's and witten dont
 03-05-2009, 03:25 AM         #176
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if all these teams wanted t-rex, then why was he released and not traded?
nobody is gonna pay a 35 year old wr 8 million dollars to fu*k up their locker room
 9 years ago '04        #177
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11762 11762
Come to the bucs come to the bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #178
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 352 352
 BoSox84 said:
If Ellis is still on the roster next season, than something is seriously wrong

Never had a TO jersey. Got a Witten though! :applause:
Never had a TO jersey as a Niner fan either! I Had a Hearst jersey in those days..
 9 years ago '07        #179
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
haha, wonder where the cancer is going to spread too next.

can we put AI & TO on there own team or something.
 03-05-2009, 05:35 AM         #180
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can see the comparison.

except T.O. got to the superbowl with the eagles.

iverson never had any success with any of his secondary teams
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy