NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #201
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol i cant wait to see dallas and romo faulter next season and then everyone realizes they just cut their teams best player. witten gonna wonder why the fu*k he's gettin covered all of a sudden
 9 years ago '05        #202
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Gtfoh! Is this your big splash Jerry :angry12:
 03-05-2009, 08:20 AM         #203
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol i cant wait to see dallas and romo faulter next season and then everyone realizes they just cut their teams best player. witten gonna wonder why the fu*k he's gettin covered all of a sudden

i think you might end up having a seizure if news breaks that T.O. signs with the steelers
 9 years ago '06        #204
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 StateZFinest said:

i think you might end up having a seizure if news breaks that T.O. signs with the steelers
ahah i know i've been trying not to think about it much. prolly have to just take a week off life and just reflect or some sh*t..maybe get into yoga
 9 years ago '05        #205
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
ever since T.O. got big the sh*t went to his head.... one of the best wr in the league that nobody wants in the locker room... keep him out of Tampa, I dont wanna corrupt our youth :greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #206
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
all i want to know who is these "sources" espn always have with the cowboys. anytime its something with other teams they reveal their source but when its the cowboys its always "according to sources" who is this fu*kin source?
 03-05-2009, 10:19 AM         #207
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santinomurder said:
all i want to know who is these "sources" espn always have with the cowboys. anytime its something with other teams they reveal their source but when its the cowboys its always "according to sources" who is this fu*kin source?
wikipedia
 03-05-2009, 10:25 AM         #208
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off T.O. got fukked over because of rep

Werder and ESPN blew up something that wasnt neccessary. T.O. was unhappy about the QB play and playcalling. If it's Marvin Harrison or Fitzgerald, it would be look as player want to get more involved. But its T.O., now it a player being disruptive to the team. Dude just trying to win and feels he's a reason for that (which is TRUE).

The real problem was Jason Garrett couldn't handle criticism, and it was deserving. He garbage as a OC, his playcalling is stale and predictable. And he lets romo plays freely and not latch him down to prevent INT. And refuse to use Marion Barber effectively in games.

Now Jerry was a T.O. suppporter. His sons really want T.O. out. Since The Garretts and Joneses are close, that leave papa Jones to co-sign. Congrats Jerry, now enjoy your 5-7 wins next season with a overratted WR, QB , and OC. The defense better step up big time.

*Chalks W for the Saints*
 9 years ago '04        #209
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
TO on the Colts would be pretty horrifying.
 9 years ago '06        #210
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
lol i wanna see T.O. end up on some garbage a.ss squad...let him hop on with the lions or some sh*t..
 9 years ago '05        #211
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
T.O. is a cancer plain and simple. The media didn't take anything out of context. The motherfu*ker complained about everything and was never happy. He is not a team player at all. Has always been me, me, me his whole career. That bullsh*t with him crying for Romo was a fu*king act like most of his stunts. People are tired of his sh*t and his child like behavior. He could of been one of the greatest WR's of all time with his work ethic, but his attitude and being a fu*king baby has k!lled his career. I only see a team that is desperate for a WR going after him. The Cowboys became a better team getting rid of him and anyone with half a fu*king brain would know that.
 9 years ago '07        #212
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Santoro said:
T.O. is a cancer plain and simple. The media didn't take anything out of context. The motherfu*ker complained about everything and was never happy. He is not a team player at all. Has always been me, me, me his whole career. That bullsh*t with him crying for Romo was a fu*king act like most of his stunts. People are tired of his sh*t and his child like behavior. He could of been one of the greatest WR's of all time with his work ethic, but his attitude and being a fu*king baby has k!lled his career. I only see a team that is desperate for a WR going after him. The Cowboys became a better team getting rid of him and anyone with half a fu*king brain would know that.
yet you kno damn well yall would welcome to the bucs
 9 years ago '05        #213
booker20 
space
space
 Syphernix said:
false... dont want him corrupting the youth..

when I was coming to class today I saw this dude get knock off his skateboard reminded me of what I want to do to u :angry12:
 9 years ago '07        #214
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 booker20 said:

when I was coming to class today I saw this dude get knock off his skateboard reminded me of what I want to do to u :angry12:
lmao skateboard yea right
 9 years ago '05        #215
booker20 
space
space
 Syphernix said:
I also saw a fat chick fall up the stairs
 9 years ago '07        #216
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 booker20 said:
I also saw a sfat chick fall up the stair
 9 years ago '05        #217
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Syphernix said:
You're so fu*king wrong its not funny. If the Bucs picked him up they would lose a lot fans, me being one. He is horrible and not the direction were going in.
 9 years ago '05        #218
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:

Syphernix said:
 booker20 said:
I also saw a fat chick fall up the stairs
 Syphernix said:

What'd I'd give to see a UCF football fan fall up an escalator
 9 years ago '05        #219
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Santoro said:
You're so fu*king wrong its not funny. If the Bucs picked him up they would lose a lot fans, me being one. He is horrible and not the direction were going in.
sh*t, if the bucs got TO i would BECOME a bucs fan again..

cuz i damn sure havent been one during the Jeff Garcia reign when he sprinkled his little fairy dust on the ball
 9 years ago '06        #220
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,829 | Props total: 1991 1991
i can deal with us cuttin TO... but why cut Chris Canty.... i dont get that 1
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc