***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Zab_JudahX said:
I wish it could be for the game of your choice...I'd easily get rid of my MGS4 and GTA IV for MLB The Show 09...oh well
MMM MLB THe Show 09 is greatness man..you gotta get that game...

anyways I actually did this deal...I traded in Mario Galaxy and Zelda: Tp for Wii and got RE 5 ...I'm NEVER playing those games again so those games didn't matter to me...good deal in my situation...
 9 years ago '04        #102
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 BlackandGifted said:
wack sauce I beat k!llzone 2 and im gonna trade it and pay 30 for re5 and beat it and trade it when its still good for 30 thats about how it works for me
... and ultimately your jus losing money.
you paid 60 for k!llzone.. so trading it AND paying 30.. ur paying 90 for RE5..
then u trade that and pay another 30, then ur paying 120 for 1 game..

im all for spending alil money but this is ridiculous.
 03-10-2009, 02:56 PM         #103
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

anyways I actually did this deal...I traded in Mario Galaxy and Zelda: Tp for Wii and got RE 5 ...I'm NEVER playing those games again so those games didn't matter to me...good deal in my situation...
Exactly... i don't see how people think this is such a horrible deal - if you already finished the games and they're just sitting there collecting dust, u might as well trade them in and get what u can get for them Did u really expect them to give u the retail value for these used games??

Last edited by Robby Digital; 03-10-2009 at 02:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #104
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 Da Ill One said:
I know:dancingcool:

I would go get it today but I just dropped the usual STACK$ on car payment & cell phone...and baby girl is used to seeing the same 5 games on the ps3, if she see's baseball of all things on the screen ....I can hear it now "You told me you ain't have no fu*king money but you got money to buy these childish a.ss video games :metallicblue: "
My response is always -->

9 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
I know:dancingcool:

I would go get it today but I just dropped the usual STACK$ on car payment & cell phone...and baby girl is used to seeing the same 5 games on the ps3, if she see's baseball of all things on the screen ....I can hear it now "You told me you ain't have no fu*king money but you got money to buy these childish a.ss video games :metallicblue: "
My response is always -->

fu*k that man...pull a Chris Brown on her for saying some sh*t like that...lol
 9 years ago '06        #106
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 KSoraci7 said:
Jayvivz just had a heart attack.
why ?
 9 years ago '06        #107
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
and actually, i see Halo 3, Twilight Princess, Wario Ware Smooth Moves and Super Mario Galaxy on that list. you guys are crazy for saying this is a bad deal. it isn't completely at least given how old those games are. you'd be hard pressed to get $20 for most of those old a.ss Wii games. if i still had my Wii and those games they would be gone in a heartbeat for RE5.
 9 years ago '06        #108
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
and i don't even have a 360 anymore so i should do this deal with my Fallout 3 and Rock Band 2. i just gotta get them from New Jersey and my other cousin's house...hm...
 9 years ago '04        #109
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
fu*k that man...pull a Chris Brown on her for saying some sh*t like that...lol
LMAO, thats our sh*t we always give each other a hard time. I will have it by the end of the week though
 9 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
LMAO, thats our sh*t we always give each other a hard time. I will have it by the end of the week though
when you get it add me on PSN

Gamersince1976 we'll play some games together...I'm beast mode with the Cubs... 97-8 on the season so far...Ramirez batting .430 with 41 Homers and 97 RBI, Fukudome batting .400 with 21 Homers and 80 Rbi's.. Zambrano 23-1 with a 1.00 ERA...
 9 years ago '04        #111
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
when you get it add me on PSN

Gamersince1976 we'll play some games together...I'm beast mode with the Cubs... 97-8 on the season so far...Ramirez batting .430 with 41 Homers and 97 RBI, Fukudome batting .400 with 21 Homers and 80 Rbi's.. Zambrano 23-1 with a 1.00 ERA...
Sounds good and judging by your progress it seems like you'd kick my a.ss off gate lol
 9 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
Sounds good and judging by your progress it seems like you'd kick my a.ss off gate lol
Not really man...playing against people is WAY different then playing against CPU...
 9 years ago '04        #113
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Ah i cant wait until this weekend so i can start playing this game !! i hate being able to have a modded xbox but not being able to play the game for a few weeks =P.. its sitting patiently !!
 9 years ago '05        #114
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
lol why dont they just say trade in two games that still has 20 bucks worth of trade in value and get re5 for 20. who they trying to fool somebody under 16?
 9 years ago '06        #115
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
yo IGN said this game is just an action game and not even a real Resident Evil game. i really don't even want this sh*t anymore...
 9 years ago '05        #116
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,462 | Props total: 4406 4406
 ThaCarter407 said:
check the NPD's
I don't need to.
I'm just wondering do you n*ggas every buy games?
 03-10-2009, 06:22 PM         #117
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 days i better go beat skate already damn
 9 years ago '06        #118
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
RE5 DLC Revealed, adds online multipalyer Vs. Modes

YES IT WILL BE FREE.

[pic - click to view]

Slayer:

Plays very similar to Mercenaries, but with players competing against each other to get the highest score from k!ll infected souls and B.O.Ws. A handicap system helps the player with the lowest points by doubling the amount of points they are awarded (though this doesn't apply to combo bonuses). Time Bonus and Combo Bonus rules apply as before, with enemy types and item locations remaining the same (as in Mercenaries).

If any player dies during a game, they lose points and will reappear elsewhere on the map to carry on playing (note: you may sometimes spawn in the heat of a battle, or next to a boss). There is no limit to the amount of times you can die, though you shouldn't expect much of a score if you do too often. Most players will encounter enemies on difficulty grade level 6 (Normal/Veteran), but the leading player must battle enemies on Grade level 10 (Pro level).

There is a lot more, but it's involving statistics, and bonuses. Essentially, a Versus Mercenary mode.

Survivors:

This game variant is all about Player VS Player action. There are still aggressive creatures present, making the arenas more challenging, but their frequency has been reduced. Combos no longer play a role, as the points you score are directly received from dealing damage to other players. There are no points for k!lling monsters. You must also strive from taking any damage from the monsters yourself.

Each player starts with just a basic firearm, with powerful weapons littered about the arena. Every map has different combinations of weapons, and you may wish to acquire weapons from bosses by k!lling them.

Rest is statistics. Essentially a versus Mercenary mode, but with points coming from directly harming other players themselves.

There are team versions of these modes, pitting 2V2 action. So, obvious what they are.
-GameFAQs Forum
 9 years ago '07        #119
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
I'm going to trade in:

Resistance 2, WWE SVR 09, Super Smash Bros, Mario Galaxy.

Cop 2 copies then trade 1 in at Walmart for MLB The Show 09
 03-10-2009, 08:02 PM         #120
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHAHA
no serious, are they serious, who ever does this I feel sorry for that one, looool
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy