Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-20-2009, 09:02 PM         #581
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I swear this cat I had as a random partner once used nothing but the infinite RPG, he helped me breeze through pro easily.

It got annoying when people just keep blowing s**t up with it, over and over again.
yeah it wont be all i use but now that I have it im bringing it with me for cot dam sure. my setup will look something like

hand cannon
M3 shotgun
Rocket Launcher
health
health
health
health
health
health

and sheeva will have the

LHawk
LongBow
health
health
health
health
health
health
health

since i have nothing to spend my money on ive bought about 200 first aid spray's and i bought 25 S&W magnums tonight sold them right back and gave my buddy all the ammo I swear kid almost came through the wires to blow me
 04-20-2009, 09:02 PM         #582
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
yeah it wont be all i use but now that I have it im bringing it with me for cot dam sure. my setup will look something like

hand cannon
M3 shotgun
Rocket Launcher
health
health
health
health
health
health

and sheeva will have the

LHawk
LongBow
health
health
health
health
health
health
health

since i have nothing to spend my money on ive bought about 200 first aid spray's and i bought 25 S&W magnums tonight sold them right back and gave my buddy all the ammo I swear kid almost came through the wires to blow me
you use the m3 over the hydra?
 04-20-2009, 09:11 PM         #583
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
you use the m3 over the hydra?
hell yeah 900 damage compared to 550 and a faster reload f**kin right man
 04-20-2009, 09:18 PM         #584
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
hell yeah 900 damage compared to 550 and a faster reload f**kin right man
im have to try it out...but what if it the hydra does 500 damage per barrel?
 04-20-2009, 11:00 PM         #585
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
im have to try it out...but what if it the hydra does 500 damage per barrel?

[pic - click to view]

04-21-2009, 01:11 AM         #586
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:

[pic - click to view]

thats a good idea!

i dunno it just seems weird that a regular shotgun is better than the unlocked shotgun.
 04-21-2009, 08:36 AM         #587
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
I dont know if its because im a resident evil vet. or what but im not finding this game much of a challenge like the previous ones. Its basicly step by step strung together in front of you no thinking required and the ai seems way easier along with the bosses yet again not much strategy to the bosses either. Other than that i think the game is a masterpiece
It's true, the bosses are all the same aliens who show their weakness to you voluntarily, except Wesker. Game is real simple at times.
 04-21-2009, 08:37 AM         #588
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
thats exactly what im saying and i have been "scared" once res games used to make me jump like this one is like i said just blah like go here go there. and also another gripe is why online co-op do people get to bring in their guns and load up with crazy s**t when you havent in story unlocked those items shouldnt be whatever YOU have in your inventory at the moment they jump in they have to play with. i wont even play it online till i beat it single because of this. reason being the game already is easy enough with what you progress with.
play offline first, obviously this game would suck if you couldn't go online with loaded up weapons, that is its only replay value.
 04-23-2009, 07:15 PM         #589
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
w00t got my platinum today great game and for anyone who hasnt beat prof. its not as hard as you think I got stuck on one spot and if it were not for that one spot my total time on pro would have been under 4 hours even getting stuck I still beat it in under 5 hours
 04-24-2009, 12:36 AM         #590
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
w00t got my platinum today great game and for anyone who hasnt beat prof. its not as hard as you think I got stuck on one spot and if it were not for that one spot my total time on pro would have been under 4 hours even getting stuck I still beat it in under 5 hours
yea i was running through it with another player. we both had infinite rocket launchers and were destroying s**t. shouldnt be that bad if you stock up on first aids and stay together.
 04-24-2009, 10:07 AM         #591
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just beat the game and not it gives me the option to have infinite ammo or not...but when i switch it to "yes" then play the game i dont have the infinite ammo...can you only use infinite ammo for the level u beat it on...or what??
 04-24-2009, 10:38 AM         #592
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and wtf are they adding run and gun or not?
 04-24-2009, 11:01 AM         #593
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
i just beat the game and not it gives me the option to have infinite ammo or not...but when i switch it to "yes" then play the game i dont have the infinite ammo...can you only use infinite ammo for the level u beat it on...or what??
you need to go to special setting and turn it on
 04-24-2009, 12:30 PM         #594
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh...thanks man...can u use it for any difficulty or only the one you beat?
 04-24-2009, 12:44 PM         #595
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
ahhh...thanks man...can u use it for any difficulty or only the one you beat?
any difficulty there are no limits
 9 years ago '05        #596
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
This was the easiest Resident Evil I've played beat it in 3 days. The fact that you have someone helping you takes away from most of the challenge. I'm used to having to do everything myself. Going into a room full of zombies and having to figure out how to survive.

I only had Sheva use two guns the whole game, the pistol (upgraded when it could be) and standard sniper rifle (no upgrade). It seemed like the AI would change whenever I started the level. Sometimes she would do fine and sometimes she would try to get herself k!lled but she still made it too easy.

I wish their was an option to play it alone. Resident Evil 4 > Resident Evil 5 but the graphics are crazy in this game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy