***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2009, 02:48 PM         #561
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:
like dude said...it's A LOT easier to get infinite ammo...jus beat the game once..then upgrade the gun u want all the way then buy infinite ammo for it in bonus features

I rock the L. Hawk cuz it k!lls most things in 1 his and goes thru up to 6 zombies, but I heard the handcannon is the strongest gun in the game
it absolutelly is 5000 damage per shot while the lhawk is only 3000 damage per shot with infinite ammo you can not be stopped with the thing
 04-19-2009, 08:27 AM         #562
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone have pro unlocked that can invite me to a game so it will unlock for me I dont want to play veteran and pro i just want to rail out pro. also does anyone have any advice for getting an S on chapter 5-3 its one of the last 2 chapters I need an S on to buy the last wesker figure
 04-19-2009, 03:49 PM         #563
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
anyone have pro unlocked that can invite me to a game so it will unlock for me I dont want to play veteran and pro i just want to rail out pro. also does anyone have any advice for getting an S on chapter 5-3 its one of the last 2 chapters I need an S on to buy the last wesker figure
i can invite you to pro, if you still played 360... i played chapter 1-1 and it is f**king HARD. you get hit once and your dying, and the life bar goes down super fast so you basically have stand right next to each other in order to revive. all i need is to beat it on pro and get an s and a few as for a couple levels for the rest of the achievements.

chapter 5-3 was easy to me. i k!ll all the lickers with the hydra and beat the hell out of wesker in under seven minutes with either the hydra or the hand cannon. you just have to keep hiding around the corner from him and blast him when he comes around. you can even punch him out after you shoot him a few times.

jill is super easy- all you do is circle her until its says restrain. she wont be able to kick you if youre running circles around her. shoot the jewel on her chest as much as you can when shes restrained.

Last edited by ill800; 04-19-2009 at 03:50 PM..
 04-19-2009, 11:45 PM         #564
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
i can invite you to pro, if you still played 360... i played chapter 1-1 and it is f**king HARD. you get hit once and your dying, and the life bar goes down super fast so you basically have stand right next to each other in order to revive. all i need is to beat it on pro and get an s and a few as for a couple levels for the rest of the achievements.

chapter 5-3 was easy to me. i k!ll all the lickers with the hydra and beat the hell out of wesker in under seven minutes with either the hydra or the hand cannon. you just have to keep hiding around the corner from him and blast him when he comes around. you can even punch him out after you shoot him a few times.

jill is super easy- all you do is circle her until its says restrain. she wont be able to kick you if youre running circles around her. shoot the jewel on her chest as much as you can when shes restrained.
yeah i got pro unlocked I finished all the levels with an S today so the only 2 trophies I need are veteren and pro which im working on with my boy right now. pro isnt that hard but your right about needing to stay together no straying away to check out a box or anything. and I knew jill wa easy I just needed to cut the time down so i could get the S i just ended up buying a p***y version of a gun i have and shooting the jewel 3 times then i only had to pull on it twice cut the time in half
 9 years ago '06        #565
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 460 460
 ill800 said:

hate to break it to ya but the easiest way to beat wesker is to not even f**k with him. you dont have to hit him once to beat him. you just run around and thats it.
 04-20-2009, 12:49 PM         #566
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
hate to break it to ya but the easiest way to beat wesker is to not even f**k with him. you dont have to hit him once to beat him. you just run around and thats it.
well let me break something to you, by running you dont actually beat wesker and you waist time that affects your grade @ the end of the chapter. you also dont get the 10,000 dollar heart of africa diamond. if youre playing for achievements and weapon upgrades, then it makes absolutely no sense to run from him. besides, what fun is that?
 9 years ago '05        #567
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You also get the Bad Blood trophy if you deal a set amount of damage on him.
 9 years ago '05        #568
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,372 | Props total: 470 470
i was playin yesterday wit my boy.. i had to bring out the mag....
im like dude this s**t is coo playin one player... but on teams... if we aint twerkin wit diff guns... the ammo is limited.. had to sign onto my profile so we could speed thru blastin...lol...
one shot niccaz was droppin.... i gotta catch up on my achievements tho...
 04-20-2009, 02:45 PM         #569
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
well let me break something to you, by running you dont actually beat wesker and you waist time that affects your grade @ the end of the chapter. you also dont get the 10,000 dollar heart of africa diamond. if youre playing for achievements and weapon upgrades, then it makes absolutely no sense to run from him. besides, what fun is that?
well said
 9 years ago '05        #570
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
I dont know if its because im a resident evil vet. or what but im not finding this game much of a challenge like the previous ones. Its basicly step by step strung together in front of you no thinking required and the ai seems way easier along with the bosses yet again not much strategy to the bosses either. Other than that i think the game is a masterpiece
 04-20-2009, 03:57 PM         #571
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are you playing on?
 9 years ago '04        #572
illkid725 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 0 0
I'm kind of breezing through it too. The first couple of levels I used my knife the majority of the time.
 9 years ago '06        #573
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4802 4802
yeah, the franchise has shifted into more of an action game instead of an actual survival horror like the old ones were. Still a good game to me though...you could try to play on professional mode if you want a challenge.
 9 years ago '08        #574
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 383 383
there's no puzzles in RE games no more. Back then there were puzzles like crazy, but now its all about action. Part 4 is the best one IMO...
 9 years ago '05        #575
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
thats exactly what im saying and i have been "scared" once res games used to make me jump like this one is like i said just blah like go here go there. and also another gripe is why online co-op do people get to bring in their guns and load up with crazy s**t when you havent in story unlocked those items shouldnt be whatever YOU have in your inventory at the moment they jump in they have to play with. i wont even play it online till i beat it single because of this. reason being the game already is easy enough with what you progress with.
 9 years ago '05        #576
JaiMega 
space
space
DISABLE INFINITE AMMO.

And don't stock up on ammo from your inventory when starting a fresh replay, whats the point?

I'm doing this and kicking people who tries to fill their ammo up after every chapter. I find it more fun this way.
 04-20-2009, 08:48 PM         #577
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
DISABLE INFINITE AMMO.

And don't stock up on ammo from your inventory when starting a fresh replay, whats the point?

I'm doing this and kicking people who tries to fill their ammo up after every chapter. I find it more fun this way.
f**k that I busted a.ss to get infinite ammo you better f**kin believe im using that s**t plus I just unlocked infinite rocket launcher ammo tonight this pro thing just keeps gettin easier and easier for me hell i may even just run it with AI since I cant find a good partner willing to play it yeah yeah I know ill800 if I still played xbox yeah i get it
 9 years ago '05        #578
JaiMega 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
f**k that I busted a.ss to get infinite ammo you better f**kin believe im using that s**t plus I just unlocked infinite rocket launcher ammo tonight this pro thing just keeps gettin easier and easier for me hell i may even just run it with AI since I cant find a good partner willing to play it yeah yeah I know ill800 if I still played xbox yeah i get it
I swear this cat I had as a random partner once used nothing but the infinite RPG, he helped me breeze through pro easily.

It got annoying when people just keep blowing s**t up with it, over and over again.
 04-20-2009, 08:59 PM         #579
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
I dont know if its because im a resident evil vet. or what but im not finding this game much of a challenge like the previous ones. Its basicly step by step strung together in front of you no thinking required and the ai seems way easier along with the bosses yet again not much strategy to the bosses either. Other than that i think the game is a masterpiece
play it on veteran and tell me its easy...
 04-20-2009, 09:02 PM         #580
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
:D

yea im close to getting the rocket launcher. i think i ran it at about 5:12 but i was collecting treasures and what not. i gotta go back and redo a few levels to knock those 12 minutes off.

theres no way youre beating it on pro with the ai (anything is possible i guess but it would take a longggg time). veteran was a pain in the f**king a.ss, i could only imagine what pro would be like. it took me about 20 hours to beat solo on veteran, but that was also my first play through.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy