***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2009, 01:25 AM         #541
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
agreed and im actually playin on veteran for all my s ranks seems to be working good for me so far plus im getting far more exchange points to put towards the 80,000 wesker's cost in vs mode
i never even played it on vet. my boy beat it on vet and then me and him played through professional together. you can also get points for playing the versus modes so whats what im doing to get all the versus characters
 04-13-2009, 02:07 AM         #542
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, using the rotten egg glitch to upgrade my weapons. talk about easy money...
keep giving your eggs to someone online. the person you give the eggs to overwrites his save point while you dont and you repeat until you each have 45 eggs. then you can rock it out.
 04-13-2009, 09:21 AM         #543
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 an187 said:
i never even played it on vet. my boy beat it on vet and then me and him played through professional together. you can also get points for playing the versus modes so whats what im doing to get all the versus characters
i know but if you get ona table with some people who are all using wesker you may end up in 4th which is only 500 pts beating a level on veteran with an S gets you 2000 and I need to do that anyway but I am playing versus alot as well all I need is the 2 weskers then im gonna save up for infinite M9 ammo so i can run through pro with my hand cannon and the most powerfull shotgun in the game and just merk people
 04-13-2009, 09:22 AM         #544
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
lol, using the rotten egg glitch to upgrade my weapons. talk about easy money...
keep giving your eggs to someone online. the person you give the eggs to overwrites his save point while you dont and you repeat until you each have 45 eggs. then you can rock it out.
never even tried that Im against glitches and I dont feel replaying a level 4000 times is really a glitch its how they intended people to get the money
 04-13-2009, 11:58 AM         #545
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
never even tried that Im against glitches and I dont feel replaying a level 4000 times is really a glitch its how they intended people to get the money
i really didnt feel replaying a level 4000 times was worth it... i was getting tired of running through one level and this kid who joined my game asked me if i wanted to do this egg glitch. i dont normally use glitches either but now im a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaller. now i just gotta focus on bsaa's and running through the game in under 5 hrs. beating it on pro should be easy with infinite ammo.
 04-13-2009, 02:41 PM         #546
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
i really didnt feel replaying a level 4000 times was worth it... i was getting tired of running through one level and this kid who joined my game asked me if i wanted to do this egg glitch. i dont normally use glitches either but now im a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaller. now i just gotta focus on bsaa's and running through the game in under 5 hrs. beating it on pro should be easy with infinite ammo.
the bsaa are hidden well
 04-13-2009, 04:42 PM         #547
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just beat this yesterday and it definitely became more enjoyable towards the end. The end boss was easy(cuzzins already beat it spoiling the strategy) so it was nothing. I'ma try to beat it on veteran but knowing me I may not. I feel like poppin in RE4 all of a sudden.
 04-13-2009, 08:40 PM         #548
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
the bsaa are hidden well
tell me about it. ive found 8 out of 30. ill be looking at a strategy guide for those.
 04-14-2009, 02:11 AM         #549
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
tell me about it. ive found 8 out of 30. ill be looking at a strategy guide for those.
wow I had 22 on my first playthough i did need a guide for 6 of the remaining 8 though I mean cmon they put them outside the playing map and everything
 04-14-2009, 05:30 PM         #550
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That stun rod ain't no joke!:wow: I'm playing it over on veteran and that white chick was taking shotgun shell shots like it was infinite but I took out the stun rod after I died and she was obliterated with two hits!
 04-14-2009, 05:47 PM         #551
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I finally beat this s**t last night.... gonna have to run through it again. Im luvin this game.
 04-14-2009, 06:51 PM         #552
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to get the infinite rocket launcher but first im upgrading all my s**t.

What is an easy level to grab magnum bullets?
 04-14-2009, 09:41 PM         #553
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:

Thats why I played through on the easiest difficulty first, to get that infinite rocket launcher.... and I'd like to know the same thing about the magnum bullets.
 9 years ago '05        #554
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 471 471
 smokeweed101. said:

man none from wat i know... thats why i jus upgraded that b***h to infinite ammo...lol..
 04-15-2009, 06:27 AM         #555
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:
man none from wat i know... thats why i jus upgraded that b***h to infinite ammo...lol..
What do you have to do for that? It says I have upgraded enough but I know there is a level early on in like chapter 2 or 3 with magnum bullets I will just keep going back and grabbing them since later on in the game they are non existent.
 04-15-2009, 10:29 AM         #556
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
magnum bullets are real rare just fully upgrade the magnum then go buy infinite ammo for it makes life way easier if you get infinite ammo for the hand cannon and the M9 shotgun you cant be touched on professional
 04-15-2009, 10:32 AM         #557
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
What do you have to do for that? It says I have upgraded enough but I know there is a level early on in like chapter 2 or 3 with magnum bullets I will just keep going back and grabbing them since later on in the game they are non existent.
like dude said...it's A LOT easier to get infinite ammo...jus beat the game once..then upgrade the gun u want all the way then buy infinite ammo for it in bonus features

I rock the L. Hawk cuz it k!lls most things in 1 his and goes thru up to 6 zombies, but I heard the handcannon is the strongest gun in the game
 9 years ago '06        #558
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
i got the pistol you start off with unlimited. i got the shotty unlimited and the lhawk unlimited.
 9 years ago '05        #559
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 471 471
 iamcrackmusik said:
like dude said...it's A LOT easier to get infinite ammo...jus beat the game once..then upgrade the gun u want all the way then buy infinite ammo for it in bonus features

I rock the L. Hawk cuz it k!lls most things in 1 his and goes thru up to 6 zombies, but I heard the handcannon is the strongest gun in the game
yea i be usin the l hawk.... when ever sheva decides to act right....
she will shoot the rifle nicely... but thats ever so once in a while.....
i dont even think i got the handcannon, oh yea i do... i had to think about it....lol...
 04-15-2009, 02:40 PM         #560
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have the M9 or M3 Shotgun whatever it is called unlimited now and a ton of cash but still need 5,000 points for the unlimited hawk. Just ran through 3 1/3 chapters in 1:30 online, everyone has unlimited guns online. I still hold my own about to finish up the IRL run tonight.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago