most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2009, 09:14 AM         #521
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ron O'Neal said:
ehhh that damn thing is a.ss. cant stand it. but tell me you got that triple barrel shoty. that gun is so devastating.
yea I have all the guns now and my hydra, magnum, m92f, ithaca, ak, vz561, the first rifle and one other are all fully upgraded. The gatling gun is devestating but way way to inaccurate. I usually run with my magnum and my ithaca give sheva the long bow and just go nuts. Im tryin to get all S rankings now to unlock the last 2 figures then i need to find somone who has a fukin clue to do the maximum chain attack with
 9 years ago '08        #522
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
 TriangleOffense said:
yea I have all the guns now and my hydra, magnum, m92f, ithaca, ak, vz561, the first rifle and one other are all fully upgraded. The gatling gun is devestating but way way to inaccurate. I usually run with my magnum and my ithaca give sheva the long bow and just go nuts. Im tryin to get all S rankings now to unlock the last 2 figures then i need to find somone who has a fukin clue to do the maximum chain attack with
that gatling gun is straight bullsh1t. its inaccurate and you cant see sh1t with that big a.ss backpack. but you on the same page im on. i got all the guns and got infinite ammo on my hydra and magnum. those are basically the only guns i roll with and my sniper. now im trying to get that good S ranking on all levels. i was gonna see if you wanted to get online but you got ps3 and im on xbox.
 04-07-2009, 09:57 AM         #523
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
i dont see why anyone is mad this game was worth every penny ad then to add a new feature to it for $5 is fine by me s**t im still playing campaign by myself to get it beat in under 5 hours and to get all S ranking's on the levels fukin great game so needless to say I got $5 on it
i got the 5 for it also and im not mad i think its just petty of capcom. same way they did with SF4 charging for the costumes. so it the versus out now? can u download it?
 9 years ago '06        #524
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
coppin now
 04-07-2009, 12:09 PM         #525
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
u can do the max chain urself

jus find those big bald cats and do every melee attack on him

shoot him in the knee....melee

he gets up...shoot him in the face..melee

etc.
 04-07-2009, 02:44 PM         #526
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:
u can do the max chain urself

jus find those big bald cats and do every melee attack on him

shoot him in the knee....melee

he gets up...shoot him in the face..melee

etc.
that doesnt work you need to hit him with 3 consecutive melee attacks yes it can be done in solo mode no it cant be done how your saying and it is just easier with a human who has a clue
 04-07-2009, 02:45 PM         #527
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also is this DLC up on PSn yet ?
 9 years ago '06        #528
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
co-op is pretty weak. its pretty much the same as merc mode.not too much difference excpt for the fact that you can k!ll the other team. ( there are still zombies on every level) ill probably just play survivor mode cause its the best option IMO
 04-07-2009, 08:53 PM         #529
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats DLC...lol i have 5 to spend thank goodness....im still having fun on the mercenaries...but ima run through the game again so i can upgrade my magnum
 04-07-2009, 09:16 PM         #530
Deathproof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got my long bow Sh*t is beast no aimer but its still beast
 04-07-2009, 10:54 PM         #531
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
that doesnt work you need to hit him with 3 consecutive melee attacks yes it can be done in solo mode no it cant be done how your saying and it is just easier with a human who has a clue
find a big manjini shoot him with a flash round or a flash grenade, run over to him hit him. have the person your playing with hit him then run back and hit him again
 04-08-2009, 12:49 AM         #532
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 an187 said:
find a big manjini shoot him with a flash round or a flash grenade, run over to him hit him. have the person your playing with hit him then run back and hit him again
yes i know how to do it that is not the problem. the problem is finding someone who's brain can process this information and then execute it with me some people arent so bright
 04-08-2009, 12:49 AM         #533
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deathproof said:
Got my long bow Sh*t is beast no aimer but its still beast
agreed i bought that sheeva in the DLC just for the bow its the only thing that can attempt to keep weskers hand cannon at bay
 04-09-2009, 02:05 AM         #534
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
yes i know how to do it that is not the problem. the problem is finding someone who's brain can process this information and then execute it with me some people arent so bright
damn if i had a PS3 i would help u out with it
 04-09-2009, 07:07 AM         #535
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game is cool as s**t but the supply of money and side partner makes it the easiest Resident Evil, half way through in like 1 day.
 04-12-2009, 10:01 AM         #536
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 an187 said:
damn if i had a PS3 i would help u out with it
I finally got it done also finished upgrading all my guns last night now all I need to do is get an S on every level to unlock the last figure then im going to run through on veteran and pro while playing versus. damn I love this game
 04-12-2009, 05:02 PM         #537
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i do is play level 5-3 over and over again. 50,000 in jewels is nice.
 04-12-2009, 07:28 PM         #538
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
I finally got it done also finished upgrading all my guns last night now all I need to do is get an S on every level to unlock the last figure then im going to run through on veteran and pro while playing versus. damn I love this game
yea im almost done upgrading my weapons. then im just gonna run it on recruit for all the S's. the versus is kinda fun. it takes awhile to get use to
 04-13-2009, 01:19 AM         #539
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 an187 said:
yea im almost done upgrading my weapons. then im just gonna run it on recruit for all the S's. the versus is kinda fun. it takes awhile to get use to
agreed and im actually playin on veteran for all my s ranks seems to be working good for me so far plus im getting far more exchange points to put towards the 80,000 wesker's cost in vs mode
 04-13-2009, 01:20 AM         #540
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
all i do is play level 5-3 over and over again. 50,000 in jewels is nice.
4-1 is the money level by far and wicked easy to beat can be done on veteran in under 15 min if your partner has a brain
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy