***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #421
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 KeepinItTrill said:
what difficulty you playin on?
I was thinking the same thing.
 9 years ago '06        #422
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 JaiMega said:
Don't play by yourself when you're on vet and pro.

I haven't played them yet, too busy pwning on Mercenaries. Gettin' SS rank n s**t.
I started the game on Vet from the get go by myself, bout to finish 4-3 & i don't regret my decision. Wouldn't have done it another way actually Plan to play coop once i unlock Pro.

I dont feel like RE should be played on normal or amatuer for some reason. Gotta instill that fear of hopelessness IMO in one run through
 9 years ago '07        #423
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 KSoraci7 said:
I started the game on Vet from the get go by myself, bout to finish 4-3 & i don't regret my decision. Wouldn't have done it another way actually Plan to play coop once i unlock Pro.

I dont feel like RE should be played on normal or amatuer for some reason. Gotta instill that fear of hopelessness IMO in one run through
hell naw

I think they made it to where you need to run through it at least 1 time on amateur or normal to build your guns up, cuz you definitely need em on Vet and Professional

infinite ammo L.Hawk, infinite ammo rocket launcher, infinite ammo MP5, infinite ammo ithaca 37 or whatever the numbers are is what Im rollin with on Professional, and Im STILL gettin my a.ss kicked . That bleed out time is k!llin me.
 9 years ago '06        #424
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
hell naw

I think they made it to where you need to run through it at least 1 time on amateur or normal to build your guns up, cuz you definitely need em on Vet and Professional

infinite ammo L.Hawk, infinite ammo rocket launcher, infinite ammo MP5, infinite ammo ithaca 37 or whatever the numbers are is what Im rollin with on Professional, and Im STILL gettin my a.ss kicked . That bleed out time is k!llin me.
It's prolly cuz ur a Lakers fan :greetings10:

J/P my dude I dunno, ya Vet has it's moments but infinite ammo is def not needed. Each sub chapter takes around 45min-1 hour, so SP on vet is around 15hrs, pretty good for gettin ur moneys worth in 1 play through. Sure i'm scramblin for ammo worse than a bum lookin for change but as long as u k!ll u'll get ur ammo. Vet makes the boss f!ghts epic as f**k:applause:
 03-22-2009, 06:41 PM         #425
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody see that Big Black looking character in 2-1?, wtf he is ruthless I had to rescue the chick like 3 times, dude took like 5 shotgun shells to get taken down.

Capcom probbably had 100 of those before they got the racism criticism, he stands out though in this part being next to a bunch of mexicans and eminem looking guys.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-22-2009 at 06:42 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #426
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Anybody see that Big Black looking character in 2-1?, wtf he is ruthless I had to rescue the chick like 3 times, dude took like 5 shotgun shells to get taken down.

Capcom probbably had 100 of those before they got the racism criticism, he stands out though in this part being next to a bunch of mexicans and eminem looking guys.
Black Butterbean WILL whoop that a.ss, steroid chris or not
 9 years ago '07        #427
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
It's prolly cuz ur a Lakers fan :greetings10:

J/P my dude I dunno, ya Vet has it's moments but infinite ammo is def not needed. Each sub chapter takes around 45min-1 hour, so SP on vet is around 15hrs, pretty good for gettin ur moneys worth in 1 play through. Sure i'm scramblin for ammo worse than a bum lookin for change but as long as u k!ll u'll get ur ammo. Vet makes the boss f!ghts epic as f**k:applause:
yea the Boss f!ghts on 5-1 and 5-2 were crazy on Veteran
 9 years ago '06        #428
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea the Boss f!ghts on 5-1 and 5-2 were crazy on Veteran
.......maybe i spoke sooner than those 7 ESPN analysts back in July

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #429
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
.......maybe i spoke sooner than those 7 ESPN analysts back in July

:greetings10:
June
 9 years ago '06        #430
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
June
f**kin weed :banghead:
 9 years ago '05        #431
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Thats one big n*gga, but two Hydra shotgun blasts to the face takes him out.
 03-22-2009, 08:07 PM         #432
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only have 5 guns left to get infinite ammo for.
 03-22-2009, 09:45 PM         #433
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just started the game and got scared when i picked up my first gun...went to hook my s**t up online to partner up with a n*gga lol
 03-22-2009, 09:53 PM         #434
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
what difficulty you playin on?
im just on normal I think i have him figured out now saving vet and pro for when I start co-op with my buddy but i think i have him figured out now trial and error so we shall see
 03-22-2009, 11:53 PM         #435
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can u tell online if your partner quits?
 03-23-2009, 12:11 AM         #436
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey if I invite someone who hasnt beat the game to a mercenaries match does that work cause i beat it tonight and tried mercs and that s**t was fun as hell
 9 years ago '05        #437
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Someone did the same, Mercenaries mode was opened but they are blocked from actually playing it themselves because they haven't beat the game. It does work, but unless they beat it they can't play unless you invite them.
 9 years ago '06        #438
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
So u unlock mercenaries after u beat the game? What is that s**t
 03-23-2009, 07:48 AM         #439
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Someone did the same, Mercenaries mode was opened but they are blocked from actually playing it themselves because they haven't beat the game. It does work, but unless they beat it they can't play unless you invite them.
cool thats what i wanted to know it will be a nice break when we get mad at coop I have a feeling veteran is a b***h
 03-23-2009, 01:55 PM         #440
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Capcom has announced that the "Versus Mode" DLC for Resident Evil 5 has been delayed. The mode pits players against each other in a contest of survival, according to Capcom.

Earlier this month, Capcom announced that this mode would be coming in the coming weeks; however, it apparently had a release date for Japan: March 26.

Due to issues that still need ironing out, the Versus Mode DLC will now be out April 9 according to Capcom's Japanese notice. The Versus mode will cost $5 on the Playstation Network and 400 Microsoft Points on the Xbox 360.

"We deeply apologize to those customers who have been waiting for this downloadable content," Capcom states.

Thanks, The Woo!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago