***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #401
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15009 15009
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I am up to 1-2, so far very good game, I got a question do I sell all the "treasures" I find or will some be used for something?. Also I think the AI in this game shouldn't even be there, I mean they should had two modes for single player, co-op and by yourself. I like the Co-op AI and aggro feature from Army of Two more then this chick which is just in the way of it all.
you just sell the treasures, and after you sell em, they'll just grey out, but the game will still give you credit for finding em
 03-21-2009, 03:40 PM         #402
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
i hate these controls. HATE THEM.
Is the gameplay mechanics you want fixed, if this game was ala Army of Two
it would flow way better, this whole RE4 style is classic and all that but they went full on action with RE5 they should had put a "new way to play" and have classic there for the people who want to play it the classic way.

I can truly see somebody out there who never bought RE4 getting pissed and trading the game in because they can't handle the controls, they could be quite awkward and ruin the whole flow of the game if you don't get them right away.
 03-21-2009, 03:44 PM         #403
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you just sell the treasures, and after you sell em, they'll just grey out, but the game will still give you credit for finding em
Cool, I was thinking you need to keep some of the treasures for whatever reason, I got a few of them and see some go for 3 to 4 thousand.

When is a good time to start upgrading?, I got a shotgun(use it mostly)/machine gun/default handgun and the chick has an Uzi/default handgun I bought for her.
 9 years ago '07        #404
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Cool, I was thinking you need to keep some of the treasures for whatever reason, I got a few of them and see some go for 3 to 4 thousand.

When is a good time to start upgrading?, I got a shotgun(use it mostly)/machine gun/default handgun and the chick has an Uzi/default handgun I bought for her.
upgrade whenever you have the money for it, it comes in handy

especially in the higher difficulties/later levels/boss f!ghts
 03-21-2009, 03:56 PM         #405
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey my boy just got this game can I jump in his co-op with all my weapons and vice versa
 9 years ago '07        #406
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
hey my boy just got this game can I jump in his co-op with all my weapons and vice versa
when I jumped into my boy's game, it only loaded what I had for Sheva's inventory, not mine
 03-21-2009, 04:04 PM         #407
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I am up to 1-2, so far very good game, I got a question do I sell all the "treasures" I find or will some be used for something?. Also I think the AI in this game shouldn't even be there, I mean they should had two modes for single player, co-op and by yourself. I like the Co-op AI and aggro feature from Army of Two more then this chick which is just in the way of it all.
just sell em.. but i agree there should be a option to play solo. but she helps later in the game sometimes.
 9 years ago '07        #408
space
space
when I think about it, maybe it only loaded Sheva's s**t cuz I joined mid-chapter
 03-21-2009, 05:17 PM         #409
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
youll have all your guns but the wont be unlimited because he didnt unlock that option yet
 03-21-2009, 05:24 PM         #410
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i just brought the game today, opened the book and looked at the controls....LOL said to myself,i don't think these are the RE4 controls....this is gonna be a looooooong day lol
 9 years ago '06        #411
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DA DOPEMAN said:
yea she gets on my nerves big time... as far as the treasures go that's up to you because sometimes I'll let them add up and sell them all at once or sometimes I'll just sell them right after I finish a chapter.
 03-21-2009, 06:42 PM         #412
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
yea she gets on my nerves big time... as far as the treasures go that's up to you because sometimes I'll let them add up and sell them all at once or sometimes I'll just sell them right after I finish a chapter.
wish i had saved a few up i want the armor now but need money and im not exploiting any glitches or anything like that
 9 years ago '05        #413
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 TriangleOffense said:
wish i had saved a few up i want the armor now but need money and im not exploiting any glitches or anything like that
armor? that melee vest? that s**t wack as hell for me.. i'm playin on Veteran and copped that for Chris and i'm still cathin L's
 03-21-2009, 06:50 PM         #414
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
armor? that melee vest? that s**t wack as hell for me.. i'm playin on Veteran and copped that for Chris and i'm still cathin L's
nah i have the melee vest it does nothing I want the bulletproof vest thing
 03-21-2009, 07:38 PM         #415
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
I am guessing thats why
 9 years ago '05        #416
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Don't play by yourself when you're on vet and pro.

I haven't played them yet, too busy pwning on Mercenaries. Gettin' SS rank n s**t.
 9 years ago '07        #417
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Don't play by yourself when you're on vet and pro.

I haven't played them yet, too busy pwning on Mercenaries. Gettin' SS rank n s**t.
Vet is doable by yourself

Pro is a pain in the muthaf**kin a.ss, the "Dying" bleed out time is like 3 seconds, s**ts ridiculous, and Im only on Chapter 1-2
 03-22-2009, 05:29 PM         #418
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k wesker is a b***h gonna be dying alot doing this but ill be beating this tonight baby cant wait to try mercenaries mode.
 9 years ago '07        #419
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
f**k wesker is a b***h gonna be dying alot doing this but ill be beating this tonight baby cant wait to try mercenaries mode.
what difficulty you playin on?
 03-22-2009, 05:43 PM         #420
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone wanna partner up on this s**t, i brought it yesterday and haven't played it yet..im on the PS3?

n*gga aint gettin no love lol

Last edited by Motivated; 03-22-2009 at 08:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy