***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
 323
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 243
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #401
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I am up to 1-2, so far very good game, I got a question do I sell all the "treasures" I find or will some be used for something?. Also I think the AI in this game shouldn't even be there, I mean they should had two modes for single player, co-op and by yourself. I like the Co-op AI and aggro feature from Army of Two more then this chick which is just in the way of it all.
you just sell the treasures, and after you sell em, they'll just grey out, but the game will still give you credit for finding em
 03-21-2009, 02:40 PM         #402
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
i hate these controls. HATE THEM.
Is the gameplay mechanics you want fixed, if this game was ala Army of Two
it would flow way better, this whole RE4 style is classic and all that but they went full on action with RE5 they should had put a "new way to play" and have classic there for the people who want to play it the classic way.

I can truly see somebody out there who never bought RE4 getting pissed and trading the game in because they can't handle the controls, they could be quite awkward and ruin the whole flow of the game if you don't get them right away.
 03-21-2009, 02:44 PM         #403
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you just sell the treasures, and after you sell em, they'll just grey out, but the game will still give you credit for finding em
Cool, I was thinking you need to keep some of the treasures for whatever reason, I got a few of them and see some go for 3 to 4 thousand.

When is a good time to start upgrading?, I got a shotgun(use it mostly)/machine gun/default handgun and the chick has an Uzi/default handgun I bought for her.
 9 years ago '07        #404
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Cool, I was thinking you need to keep some of the treasures for whatever reason, I got a few of them and see some go for 3 to 4 thousand.

When is a good time to start upgrading?, I got a shotgun(use it mostly)/machine gun/default handgun and the chick has an Uzi/default handgun I bought for her.
upgrade whenever you have the money for it, it comes in handy

especially in the higher difficulties/later levels/boss f!ghts
 03-21-2009, 02:56 PM         #405
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey my boy just got this game can I jump in his co-op with all my weapons and vice versa
 9 years ago '07        #406
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 TriangleOffense said:
hey my boy just got this game can I jump in his co-op with all my weapons and vice versa
when I jumped into my boy's game, it only loaded what I had for Sheva's inventory, not mine
 03-21-2009, 03:04 PM         #407
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I am up to 1-2, so far very good game, I got a question do I sell all the "treasures" I find or will some be used for something?. Also I think the AI in this game shouldn't even be there, I mean they should had two modes for single player, co-op and by yourself. I like the Co-op AI and aggro feature from Army of Two more then this chick which is just in the way of it all.
just sell em.. but i agree there should be a option to play solo. but she helps later in the game sometimes.
 9 years ago '07        #408
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
when I think about it, maybe it only loaded Sheva's s**t cuz I joined mid-chapter
 03-21-2009, 04:17 PM         #409
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
hey my boy just got this game can I jump in his co-op with all my weapons and vice versa
youll have all your guns but the wont be unlimited because he didnt unlock that option yet
 03-21-2009, 04:24 PM         #410
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i just brought the game today, opened the book and looked at the controls....LOL said to myself,i don't think these are the RE4 controls....this is gonna be a looooooong day lol
 9 years ago '06        #411
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I am up to 1-2, so far very good game, I got a question do I sell all the "treasures" I find or will some be used for something?. Also I think the AI in this game shouldn't even be there, I mean they should had two modes for single player, co-op and by yourself. I like the Co-op AI and aggro feature from Army of Two more then this chick which is just in the way of it all.
yea she gets on my nerves big time... as far as the treasures go that's up to you because sometimes I'll let them add up and sell them all at once or sometimes I'll just sell them right after I finish a chapter.
 03-21-2009, 05:42 PM         #412
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
yea she gets on my nerves big time... as far as the treasures go that's up to you because sometimes I'll let them add up and sell them all at once or sometimes I'll just sell them right after I finish a chapter.
wish i had saved a few up i want the armor now but need money and im not exploiting any glitches or anything like that
 9 years ago '05        #413
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,986 | Props total: 12665 12665
 TriangleOffense said:
wish i had saved a few up i want the armor now but need money and im not exploiting any glitches or anything like that
armor? that melee vest? that s**t wack as hell for me.. i'm playin on Veteran and copped that for Chris and i'm still cathin L's
 03-21-2009, 05:50 PM         #414
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
armor? that melee vest? that s**t wack as hell for me.. i'm playin on Veteran and copped that for Chris and i'm still cathin L's
nah i have the melee vest it does nothing I want the bulletproof vest thing
 03-21-2009, 06:38 PM         #415
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
armor? that melee vest? that s**t wack as hell for me.. i'm playin on Veteran and copped that for Chris and i'm still cathin L's
I am guessing thats why
 9 years ago '05        #416
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Don't play by yourself when you're on vet and pro.

I haven't played them yet, too busy pwning on Mercenaries. Gettin' SS rank n s**t.
 9 years ago '07        #417
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 JaiMega said:
Don't play by yourself when you're on vet and pro.

I haven't played them yet, too busy pwning on Mercenaries. Gettin' SS rank n s**t.
Vet is doable by yourself

Pro is a pain in the muthaf**kin a.ss, the "Dying" bleed out time is like 3 seconds, s**ts ridiculous, and Im only on Chapter 1-2
 03-22-2009, 04:29 PM         #418
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k wesker is a b***h gonna be dying alot doing this but ill be beating this tonight baby cant wait to try mercenaries mode.
 9 years ago '07        #419
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 TriangleOffense said:
f**k wesker is a b***h gonna be dying alot doing this but ill be beating this tonight baby cant wait to try mercenaries mode.
what difficulty you playin on?
 03-22-2009, 04:43 PM         #420
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone wanna partner up on this s**t, i brought it yesterday and haven't played it yet..im on the PS3?



n*gga aint gettin no love lol


Last edited by Motivated; 03-22-2009 at 07:42 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
55 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy