***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #381
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 KeepinItTrill said:
you gotta go to the bonus features, buy the infinite ammo for the gun you upgraded fully with the exchange points that are collected by finishing chapters on whatever difficulty. The higher the difficulty, the higher the rating (S, A, B, etc) the more points you get. Then you have to enable infinite ammo to be used in the game by switching it to Yes through one of the menus, cant remember which one off the top of my head.
I already did that. I've fully upgraded like 3 or 4 of my weapons but when I go to the infinite ammo menu it only shows rocket launcher as being the infinite ammo.
 9 years ago '07        #382
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 beantown85 said:
I already did that. I've fully upgraded like 3 or 4 of my weapons but when I go to the infinite ammo menu it only shows rocket launcher as being the infinite ammo.
did you BUY the infinite ammo option after you've fully upgraded your weapons? Each gun is like 12-15 thousand exchange points for infinite ammo.
 03-20-2009, 12:16 PM         #383
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
YOu have to first buy infite ammo for a gun in the Bonus Features for infinite ammo to show up. ALso if you beat the game under 5 hours you automatically unlock infinite ammo for rocket launcher.
WOOT?
 9 years ago '05        #384
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
Man, RE5 has been getting no love on my 360. I've been playing COD's new Map Pack + SF4 the whole time..damn..
 9 years ago '06        #385
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
did you BUY the infinite ammo option after you've fully upgraded your weapons? Each gun is like 12-15 thousand exchange points for infinite ammo.
that's where I lost you because I don't see that s**t anywhere
 9 years ago '05        #386
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
lol i got all the costumes, Sheva in her tribal costume >
 03-21-2009, 12:47 AM         #387
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i still havent beat this game i love it but im takin my time got nothing good until june now so im milkin this one im only on chap 5-3 stupid thing keeps stabbin me at the begining
 9 years ago '07        #388
space
space
 beantown85 said:
that's where I lost you because I don't see that s**t anywhere
alright, you said you beat the game. You get points for completing each chapter. At the end of each chapter it tells you what grade you get with a Letter (S, A, B, etc) and it has an amount of points next to it. They're called exchange points, and you use the exchange points to buy the infinite ammo for the guns and buy figurines of characters from the game. It's under bonus features, and most of the guns infinite ammo option cost 6-15k, from what I've seen so far. Then you have to go to where it shows the Infinite Ammo tab, which is under Costume Select and Filter Select I think, and it'll show at the top, infinite ammo yes or no, and you switch it to yes. Then when you load a chapter again, you choose yes for infinite ammo also on that screen.

lemme know if you still dont know what to do after this and I'll try n help you figure it out
 9 years ago '07        #389
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
I'm doing the Mercenaries mode now, I only got an A on one of them, I forgot what Map but I got STARS Chris, everything else is just a B. What's the amount of points, or enemies routed you need in order to get an A ranking?
 9 years ago '06        #390
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
alright, you said you beat the game. You get points for completing each chapter. At the end of each chapter it tells you what grade you get with a Letter (S, A, B, etc) and it has an amount of points next to it. They're called exchange points, and you use the exchange points to buy the infinite ammo for the guns and buy figurines of characters from the game. It's under bonus features, and most of the guns infinite ammo option cost 6-15k, from what I've seen so far. Then you have to go to where it shows the Infinite Ammo tab, which is under Costume Select and Filter Select I think, and it'll show at the top, infinite ammo yes or no, and you switch it to yes. Then when you load a chapter again, you choose yes for infinite ammo also on that screen.

lemme know if you still dont know what to do after this and I'll try n help you figure it out
yea I was being retarded I didn't scroll all the way down on the exchange points list good looks tho

Last edited by beantown; 03-21-2009 at 01:21 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #391
space
space
 beantown85 said:
yea I was being retarded I didn't scroll all the way down on the exchange points list good looks tho
no problem homie
 9 years ago '04        #392
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
i hate these controls. HATE THEM.
 9 years ago '07        #393
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
i hate these controls. HATE THEM.
they aren't too bad, as soon as you run through a couple of chapters you get used to it
 9 years ago '07        #394
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
I have unlimited ammo on the Handcannon and Gatling Gun, working on the Triple Barrel Shotgun now.
 9 years ago '07        #395
space
space
 Syringe said:
I have unlimited ammo on the Handcannon and Gatling Gun, working on the Triple Barrel Shotgun now.
whats the "handcannon," the magnum or L. Hawk?

I got the gatling gun, longbow, l.hawk, mp5 with unlimited ammo
 03-21-2009, 01:57 PM         #396
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Handcannon is magum 500 you get it avilable to buy after you upgrade the magnum all the way
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #397
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
Handcannon is magum 500 you get it avilable to buy after you upgrade the magnum all the way
Posted via Mobile Device
oh yea, I unlocked that, its 30k right?

needa upgrade that then

L.Hawk is the sh*t though, one shot k!ll even on Professional
 9 years ago '06        #398
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
How come the guns are infinite ammo once you start up the game but they still show it regular when it's in your inventory???
 9 years ago '07        #399
space
space
 beantown85 said:
How come the guns are infinite ammo once you start up the game but they still show it regular when it's in your inventory???
no idea, I wish I could take the ammo out of the gun and sell it

and if you have the same kind of gun or buy it again if need be, give it to Sheva and she'll have infinite ammo too :applause:
 03-21-2009, 03:35 PM         #400
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am up to 1-2, so far very good game, I got a question do I sell all the "treasures" I find or will some be used for something?. Also I think the AI in this game shouldn't even be there, I mean they should had two modes for single player, co-op and by yourself. I like the Co-op AI and aggro feature from Army of Two more then this chick which is just in the way of it all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy