***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-15-2009, 04:27 PM         #281
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
I just got the magnum that gun is a beast. Are you guys keeping all your treasures or selling them I keep selling them to upgrade my main gun
selling them like hotcakes for weapon upgrades... are you playing on veteran? id figure that you are...frustrating as hell controlling the cpu. i remember early in the game when they first introduced the dogs...i told sheva to come on and ran back to the ladder to climb up on top of the shipping cars so we could easily shoot the dumb dogs. shed climb up but would just continue to jump down and get herself damaged. im trying to conserve herbs here and this bi*ch just continues to get herself fu*ked up. keep in mind i keep her in cover mode. god only knows what she would do in attack mode. she runs around like rambo in cover mode consistently

another strategy i try to use is walking around half dead without her having any herbs/first aid. ill get hit but shell automatically revive me. works out pretty well until she picks herself up an herb, or get herself damaged.
 9 years ago '04        #282
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 2189 2189
I was somewhere in chapter 3 and for some reason my gamesave disappeared...wtf
 9 years ago '04        #283
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 ill800 said:
selling them like hotcakes for weapon upgrades... are you playing on veteran? id figure that you are...frustrating as hell controlling the cpu. i remember early in the game when they first introduced the dogs...i told sheva to come on and ran back to the ladder to climb up on top of the shipping cars so we could easily shoot the dumb dogs. shed climb up but would just continue to jump down and get herself damaged. im trying to conserve herbs here and this bi*ch just continues to get herself fu*ked up. keep in mind i keep her in cover mode. god only knows what she would do in attack mode. she runs around like rambo in cover mode consistently

another strategy i try to use is walking around half dead without her having any herbs/first aid. ill get hit but shell automatically revive me. works out pretty well until she picks herself up an herb, or get herself damaged.
n*ggaz be having funny a.ss Sheva stories. I was on 3-1 in the village at the end where you get totally mobbed by those dudes with the masks. We cleared everyone out and we're going around picking everything up. We walking into this one room and you can CLEARLY see it's a spike trap. What does this dumbass do? Walked right into it and dies. Had to do the whole thing over and she did it again! She didn't get k!lled the second time though.
 03-15-2009, 05:05 PM         #284
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
n*ggaz be having funny a.ss Sheva stories. I was on 3-1 in the village at the end where you get totally mobbed by those dudes with the masks. We cleared everyone out and we're going around picking everything up. We walking into this one room and you can CLEARLY see it's a spike trap. What does this dumbass do? Walked right into it and dies. Had to do the whole thing over and she did it again! She didn't get k!lled the second time though.
she runs right through any traps. if only she was invincible...shed be a fu*king beast, cause shes a fu*king dead eye as far as shooting goes. i cant wait to find out what frustrating sheva moments await in chapter 3.
 9 years ago '04        #285
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
This Resident Evil 5 guide contains an easy items and money cheat. How to unlock Sheva, Chris & Wesker characters and alternate costumes. Videos for where to find all 30 B.S.A.A. emblems. As well as unlockable modes, achievements and even beginners tips. This accounts for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version of the survival-horror game.

Let’s begin with some Resident Evil 5 starter tips like duo-combos, inventory management, upgrading guns, and when to use the other weapons in your arsenal.

How to get the unlockable modes, features and other extras:
1. Classic Horror Filter option: Finish the game on the Amateur difficulty.
2. History of Resident Evil: Finish the game on any difficulty.
3. Infinite Rocket Launcher: Finish the game on any difficulty in under five hours to get an “S” rank. Then enable the Unlimited ammuntion option* under the Bonus Features section in the menu.
4. Mercenaries Mode: Finish the game on any difficulty.
5. New Game+: Finish the game on any difficulty.
6. Noise Filter option: Finish the game on the Veteran difficulty.
7. Playing with Sheva Alomar: Finish the game on any difficulty.
8. Professional Difficulty: Finish every chapter on Veteran difficulty.
9. Retro Filter option: Finish the game on the Normal difficulty.
10. *Unlimited ammuntion option for a weapon: Finish the game on any difficulty. Max out the upgrades** for a gun you’re using, then buy the unlimited ammo from the Bonus Features section with points.

**Upgrade the below indicated weapon fully to unlock the corresponding bonus weapon for purchase from the shop:
1. Gatling gun (for Chris only): Fully upgrade the VZ61.
2. Hydra triple barrel shotgun: Fully upgrade the Ithaca M37.
3. Longbow (for Sheva only): Fully upgrade the S75.
4. M93R pistol (Samurai Edge Custom): Fully upgrade the M92F.
5. Smith and Wesson M500 Magnum (Handcannon): Fully upgrade the Smith and Wesson M29 Magnum.

Easy money and items in Resident Evil 5:
At the beginning of Chapter 2-1, you will be in a garage with two Humvees, numerous breakable crates, a machine gun, and on the third floor a chest with 2,000 gold in it. Pick up all the items, including the machine gun. Quit the game, and select “Yes” to overwrite your current equipment. Select “Continue” from the main menu. You will have the items you previously picked up, and all the items can be picked up again. Sell the machine gun and for easy money, then repeat the process as many times as desired. This is an easy way to upgrade your weapons early, as well as max your ammunition out. Note: You can also do this in Chapter 3-1.

This trick will help you gain money to max out and buy all the weapons. In any chapter, collect as much gold, items, ammunition, and treasure you can find. When you are satisfied, pause the game and quit. Save the game when prompted. Restart any desired chapter. The “Shop” menu will appear before the start of any chapter. Notice that all the gold, treasure, weapons, and ammunition from your previous saved game are still in your inventory. From there, you can sell anything you want to get some easy cash. This glitch can be done as many times as desired on any chapter.

Keep in mind this might get patched soon.

Use the Duplicate items (detailed below) glitch on eggs, preferably “Rotten” since they are worth 2,000 gold each. Then, sell what you picked up to get more easy money. For specifics read on…

Duplicate items note: This trick requires two gamertags and two controllers. If you only have one gamertag, create a second temporary gamer profile to perform this glitch. First, sign in with both gamertags. Start any chapter. Clear both players inventory slots. Have Chris give Sheva the item(s). Then, have player one quit, and save both profiles. Resume the game, and have Sheva give the item(s) back to Chris. Quit the game again, but only save player one’s profile, and not player two’s profile. Both gamertags should now have the same item(s). You can repeat this as many times as desired.

Start any chapter, and invite another player. Once the other player has joined, have them equip their inventory with the desired items. Then, have the player leave the game. All those items will still be with the player who just left and also with your AI partner. Transfer all the items from your AI partner to your inventory, then send the player an invite again. Repeat this as many times as desired.

You do not have to be online for this to work, but keep in mind you DO need at least 1 egg and 2 controllers to get started! But being online to get 45 eggs always makes it easier to start. You can see how to do it in this quick video explanation:

Unlockable bonus characters in Mercenaries mode. Earn an “A” or higher rank in the indicated Mercenaries mode mission to unlock the corresponding character:
1. Chris (Safari): “The Village” mission.
2. Chris (S.T.A.R.S.): “Experimental Facility” mission.
3. Jill (Battle Suit): “Ship Deck” mission.
4. Jill (B.S.A.A.): “Public a.ssembly” mission.
5. Sheva (Clubin): “Ancient Ruins” mission.
6. Sheva (Tribal): “Missile Area” mission.
7. Wesker (Midnight): “The Mines” mission.
8. Wesker (S.T.A.R.S.): “The Prison” mission.
 9 years ago '06        #286
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 kuruption81 said:
LMAO! Goddammit Sheva. She's lucky she looks good cause if she had a smooshed clay face like Elika from POP she'd be the worst AI partner in video gaming history.
 03-15-2009, 05:16 PM         #287
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ill800 - no im playing on normal my buddy is getting the game this week and I wanted to save the harder difficulty for when i dont have to deal with a computer partner.

@ Ill - thanks for the tips but im having way too much fun with this game to use any cheats/glitches im playing this just like I played fallout just going straight through and having fun
 9 years ago '04        #288
space
space
 jayvivz said:
LMAO! Goddammit Sheva. She's lucky she looks good cause if she had a smooshed clay face like Elika from POP she'd be the worst AI partner in video gaming history.
Truth. I don't know what Capcom was thinking that would make her so fu*king stupid. Maybe Jann can tell us.
 03-15-2009, 05:30 PM         #289
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the money glitch on 2-1 is tempting....
 9 years ago '04        #290
space
space
One thing I have noticed though is if you get the Stun Rod and give it to Sheva, that's all she will use (so far at least). That bi*ch hasn't even tried to pull out heat since I gave it to her.
 9 years ago '05        #291
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
 kuruption81 said:
Truth. I don't know what Capcom was thinking that would make her so fu*king stupid. Maybe Jann can tell us.
hahahaha

ill800 said:
the money glitch on 2-1 is tempting....
I recognized that it was possible to do that since everytime you quit it asked to save inventory. I was like, well what if I didn't save or get to a checkpoint and held all my inventory previous to the save spots, quit, then go back in. I'd retain all my possessions everytime

Just like the 50 Cent game that I refunded (it was a pretty good game ), I kept smashing the crates and got like $50,000; then I'd purposely die and when I reloaded back at the checkpoint all my money + $50,000 was still there. So I rocked up the $1mil achievement by rinsing and repeating, bought all the guns/taunts/counterkills and got like 200GS off it alone
 9 years ago '08        #292
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,313 | Props total: 1258 1258
lol at all the sheva comments. she hasnt really given me any problems yet. shes actually holding me down pretty good. but if she starts fukking up i will be real quick to take away all her gun and ammo priveledges.

im loving the game so far and have no complaints. well actually a small one. i still wish the merchant was around. dudes voice and the way he talked to you was straight comedy.
 03-15-2009, 06:59 PM         #293
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*kIN HATE Irving
 9 years ago '04        #294
space
space
 Ron O'Neal said:
lol at all the sheva comments. she hasnt really given me any problems yet. shes actually holding me down pretty good. but if she starts fukking up i will be real quick to take away all her gun and ammo priveledges.

im loving the game so far and have no complaints. well actually a small one. i still wish the merchant was around. dudes voice and the way he talked to you was straight comedy.

[pic - click to view]

WELCOME! What are ya buying? What are ya selling? I miss that dude too. He was the best.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-15-2009 at 07:04 PM..
 03-15-2009, 08:00 PM         #295
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anoyone posted any info about the US version I cant remember

If you're a member of the enraged masses protesting the pricing of Resident Evil 5's 'Versus' DLC pack, which adds new online co-op and competitive options to the game, we doubt this news will do anything to soothe your frayed nerves -- Capcom recently revealed the DLC's price for Japan: 160 on Xbox Live, or ¥250 on PSN. That's less than half of the North American cost for the same content.

However, if you're still planning on picking up the additional modes, you might be interested to hear the Japanese DLC received a release date that's far less vague than our "in a few weeks" release timetable -- Japan will be able to participate in immobilized online combat as of March 26. Why the disparities in pricing and dating in the two regions? We're not sure -- though we suspect some sort of zombie trade tariff is involved.

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 03-15-2009 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: added title and quotes
 03-15-2009, 08:07 PM         #296
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any idea what they could be adding to co-op? i think they should add the run and gun features first. everyone is gonna be standing still to shoot each other
 9 years ago '07        #297
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 BurninLz said:
this sh*t is BANANASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[pic - click to view]

i was skeptical when i heard it was less horror and more action but so far this sh*t is rediculous

my 21st bday was 2 days ago so iv been destroyed playin this sh*t
sh*t my 24th bday was on the 10th mayne...happy blated bday..and i been wonderin if i should get this or dead space?!! can't decide yet..
 03-15-2009, 08:19 PM         #298
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Antbone said:
sh*t my 24th bday was on the 10th mayne...happy blated bday..and i been wonderin if i should get this or dead space?!! can't decide yet..
both.
 9 years ago '04        #299
space
space
 Antbone said:
 iamcrackmusik said:
both.
I agree. Dead Space is atmospheric that it actually may have you shook at some points whereas RE5 has a deliberately slower, clunkier controls scheme to build tension. My only advice is to play RE5 first. Better story, and better experience (IMO), but Dead Space has the better Gameplay.
 9 years ago '05        #300
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
This game is so crack. Ran through like amateur like 3 times already just building up my guns. Got like 5 guns with inf ammo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago