***The Official Resident Evil 5 Thread***

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #241
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I got a feeling when I got on Monday, I will see a few returned copies:claps:, you guys been to other forums? the complaining and crying and disappointment is being spewed all over, I think most of these people should had played RE4 a month ago to get ready for this.

btw for those that got it, how obvious is it that capcom threw in a bunch of other types in the mix of the madness and not just Black Africans?, I swore I saw some mexican guys in the demo coming after me and some stalin looking mothafu*ka.
that you did! Those Borat looking fu*kers!!!!!
 03-13-2009, 11:55 PM         #242
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yo baby daddy said:
is veteran the last difficulty on RE5? or do you unlock another harder difficulty if you beat it on vetran??
i dont know but I do know im not even thinking about touching veteran until i get more comfortable with the control set up I actully do like it alot now after playing it but it takes some getting used to and veteran for me is for after i beat the game and me and a buddy can run through it on that sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #243
yo baby daddy 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
 TriangleOffense said:
i dont know but I do know im not even thinking about touching veteran until i get more comfortable with the control set up I actully do like it alot now after playing it but it takes some getting used to and veteran for me is for after i beat the game and me and a buddy can run through it on that sh*t

yea i feel you, im playin with my homeboy on veteran and sh*t is hard as fu*k, we were on the demo part where that big dude is running around with that big a.ss thing.. and we died like 3 times and ended beating it finally. it took like 45 minutes.. also it sucks when you die, you have to wait a fu*king minute.
 9 years ago '05        #244
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
this sh*t is BANANASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[pic - click to view]

i was skeptical when i heard it was less horror and more action but so far this sh*t is rediculous

my 21st bday was 2 days ago so iv been destroyed playin this sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #245
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I got a feeling when I got on Monday, I will see a few returned copies:claps:, you guys been to other forums? the complaining and crying and disappointment is being spewed all over, I think most of these people should had played RE4 a month ago to get ready for this.
other way around for the other forum i go to. they were all bi*ching about how bad the demo sucked and blah blah blah and now they all bought it and have 0 complaints.
 9 years ago '04        #246
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Rico23 said:
Is anyone havin trouble with that big a.ss mutated bat thing cuz i cant beat it
i did have troubles but just lay down the mortars on the ground, and then when his under belly shows shoot it, he will eventually die..its his tail, but only on the inside.
 9 years ago '05        #247
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I finally got time to play it but I was too burned out on work my hand eye coordination was all fu*ked up, and I was tired as hell, I just gotta get used to the controls and it didnt help I had it on the hardest difficulty the game is intense I only played up to the end of chapter 1 where U get bum rushed in the crib wit the executioner, once they surrounded me in the crib I said fu*k it I'm goin to bed I gotta be aware playin somethin like this but it was ILL :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #248
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
copped and played a little. multiplayer is wack offline. i hate when split screen sh*t isnt full screen. kinda fu*ked it up for me and my homeys.

but single player, this sh*t is INSANNEEEEEEEE
 9 years ago '05        #249
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
 Grisly said:
copped and played a little. multiplayer is wack offline. i hate when split screen sh*t isnt full screen. kinda fu*ked it up for me and my homeys.

but single player, this sh*t is INSANNEEEEEEEE
Its funny how most people say they don't get a full screen when playing splitscreen, cause me and my brother played it today and there were no black columns on either side of the screen, screen was being utilized properly.

9 years ago '06        #250
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1421 1421
For some reason capcom made this game easy as hell.' but the controls are decent but i guess thats cause i just started playing RE4. Before i put the game down i was already on 4/3. So far i'm enjoying it overall. I messed around and got the "Be the knife" silver trophy.
 9 years ago '06        #251
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Now that I know I can make Sheva 'attack' she's not so bad.

I'm just sitting back throwing her ammo letting her do her thing.
 9 years ago '04        #252
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,036 | Props total: 1752 1752

[pic - click to view]

bout 2 play this sh*t rite now..
 9 years ago '07        #253
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
anyone down for some mercnaries
 9 years ago '04        #254
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
 Left Hook said:
Its funny how most people say they don't get a full screen when playing splitscreen, cause me and my brother played it today and there were no black columns on either side of the screen, screen was being utilized properly.

I wish mine did that.. cause the columns on the sides kind of ruins it. Anyone find a way to change it either in the game or PS3/TV settings?
 9 years ago '07        #255
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2534 2534
game is fu*king crack, couldn't even wait I bought this sh*t on launch with no reserve. The co-op online is sick, the fu*king crocodiles are gay, and that n*gga weskers a pus*y. I'm bout to hop on this sh*t right now, GT: R34LITY CHECK
 03-14-2009, 12:25 PM         #256
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't played it yet but if it's anything like the demo,I'll pass
 03-14-2009, 01:05 PM         #257
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
I haven't played it yet but if it's anything like the demo,I'll pass
then why post
 9 years ago '06        #258
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Left Hook said:
No one asked you to stick to the status quo and do any of that. You can definitely voice your opinion, all I'm saying is that sometimes I know what you're like with these criticisms. Last time with Fallout you said this and that about it without playing it, but when you did, you said it was a great game (which it is).

Same with RE5. All I'm saying is that don't critique a game before you even play through it at least once, 'cause you're not going to fully immerse yourself in the experience by watching videos or looking at screenshots, you gotta pick up the controller and actually play it. If you find it sh*tty after you finish the game then alright man, you can voice your opinion any way you want.

But to me, its like "I heard that Joe Budden cat is real depressing, he only mess with emo listeners, fu*k that, lemme put that 50 music on blast."
Its not fair to the musician, the music, and you yourself. Cause you're missing out on something without even giving it a chance. After you listen to it you might still have the same opinion, like "man this sh*t is garbage, I'm gonna listen to that Ace Hood cause that n*gga gutta", or you might be like "hey Joe Budden's actually alright, his music has a deeper meaning and is actually better than I expected."

Just cop RE5, rent it, do whatever, and after finishing the complete product like what Capcom wanted you to play -- judge it, critique it, call it trash, call it cool, RE4>RE5, RE5>RE4, whatever.

I know you're an honest guy like you said, you can't candy coat your opinion, but you can't be honest with yourself when you haven't even played the full game

But yo, dis game be dope!!11

Now play the game and tell me what you think :dancingcool:

You sold your SR2 right, cause I'm bout to trade that whack game for something else :greetings10:
My critique had nothing to do with whether or not I liked the game or whether or not I found it fun or not, because I already said that I know this game is fun. It's RE4 with changed elements, I've watch PLENTY of the game itself actually being played from the beginning of it, and I loved the demo a hell of a lot. My critique had to do with how the game is far too dissimilar to the other Resident Evil games in terms of overarching themes that I've reiterated tons of times already. Not once did I say it was a bad game at all.

Oh and you must be WAY outta the loop. My SR2 was gone 3 weeks after i bought it. And my 360 is dead...:(

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-14-2009 at 01:35 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #259
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 iamcrackmusik said:
then why post
He can't give his two cents?
 9 years ago '06        #260
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
I just found this it really should be applied to k!llzone but I still found it funny

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy