Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #201
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
I wasn't talking about the story at all.
 9 years ago '04        #202
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 jayvivz said:
I wasn't talking about the story at all.
I get that, but there was no suspense, no sense of urgency, no difficult puzzles, none of the things that you previously mentioned. I just played through RE4 about 3 weeks ago and the style of gameplay is almost the same. The biggest difference if any is the fact that this one is primarily during the day. If I had only played the game one time through, I could see where you were coming from, but if you played it recently, you may not think that way. So far RE5 is better than RE4 in every way in the sense that it actually moves the fiction that is RE forward. In the storyline, RE4 could almost be a sidestory. Most will disagree because compared to RE0 which was the last game RE4 was so groundbreaking.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-13-2009 at 08:17 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #203
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
Only played the game for a little bit today (to much basketball to watch), but I'm digging it.

My only real complaint (at the time) is the not moving while my gun is drawn & not making the chick stand in one spot while I wreck sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #204
space
space
 bassy said:
Only played the game for a little bit today (to much basketball to watch), but I'm digging it.

My only real complaint (at the time) is the not moving while my gun is drawn & not making the chick stand in one spot while I wreck sh*t.
Yeah mayne, Sheva is wreckless as hell. "I need ammo!" I heard that every 20 minutes
 9 years ago '06        #205
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
 kuruption81 said:
Yeah mayne, Sheva is wreckless as hell. "I need ammo!" I heard that every 20 minutes
Yea that sh*t was getting old.

I liked when I could just hide the white girl in a dumpster or whatever and do what I do then make her come out when I'm done. lol
 9 years ago '06        #206
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
I get that, but there was no suspense, no sense of urgency, no difficult puzzles, none of the things that you previously mentioned. I just played through RE4 about 3 weeks ago and the style of gameplay is almost the same. The biggest difference if any is the fact that this one is primarily during the day. If I had only played the game one time through, I could see where you were coming from, but if you played it recently, you may not think that way. So far RE5 is better than RE4 in every way in the sense that it actually moves the fiction that is RE forward. In the storyline, RE4 could almost be a sidestory. Most will disagree because compared to RE0 which was the last game RE4 was so groundbreaking.
So you're saying if I played it again, knowing most of what to do, how to do it, and what major suspenseful events happen when, I won't be surprised or having a hard time surviving? No frickin' way, I don't believe that...
 9 years ago '05        #207
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 kuruption81 said:
Yes. By far. That sh*t is the bar as far as survival horror is concerned IMO.
^ Co-sign. Don't compare Dead Space to RE5. Playing Dead Space, n*ggas'd need to walk slow as hell and always draw their gun while walking, cause you never know what sh*t'll pop outta the corner. And its ALWAYS dark as hell, but when its not, you know it'll GET dark as hell as soon as you walk in the room.

And jay, only time RE was "scary" was in RE1 where you were in the mansion and everyone left your a.ss to explore the mansion by yourself. Then when you walk in that room that zombie was eating dude up Maybe that's cause I was a young'n but that was scary

bassy said:

You'll get used to the "not being able to move while drawing the gun" thing, and yea, Sheva wastes so much ammo. That's why when I find ammo I never give it to her, let her waste her ammo and have nothing to shoot with. smh
 9 years ago '06        #208
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
CHEA! I don't have to buy the game now. Someone uploaded the whole playthrough on YouTube in full 720p HD. :applause: Just saved myself $60.
 9 years ago '07        #209
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
I'm through 2-1. Playing veteran on Co-Op. Really enjoyin' the game so far.
 9 years ago '04        #210
space
space
 jayvivz said:
So you're saying if I played it again, knowing most of what to do, how to do it, and what major suspenseful events happen when, I won't be surprised or having a hard time surviving? No frickin' way, I don't believe that...
Nope. I realized that during my first playthrough probably sometime during the second hour.........
 9 years ago '06        #211
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Where are the puzzling aspects in this mess? fu*k you Capcom.
 9 years ago '06        #212
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
Nope. I realized that during my first playthrough probably sometime during the second hour.........
"Not I," said the cat. We obviously had two different experiences playing the game, which is whatever, but the fact is RE4 was much more of a Resident Evil than this one is.
 9 years ago '04        #213
space
space
 jayvivz said:
"Not I," said the cat. We obviously had two different experiences playing the game, which is whatever, but the fact is RE4 was much more of a Resident Evil than this one is.
How so? the gameplay was EXACTLY the same. Actually the mine in this one was creepier than anything in RE4. I can't wait to see the next game that you are "disappointed" in.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-13-2009 at 08:56 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #214
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
And seriously? There were no puzzles in RE4? It didn't have scarier moments than RE5?

Bye.
 9 years ago '04        #215
space
space
 jayvivz said:
And seriously? There were no puzzles in RE4? It didn't have scarier moments than RE5?

Bye.
Nothing on the level of the earlier games and neither was scary. Dead Space was scary.
 9 years ago '06        #216
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Oh ok, cool man.
 9 years ago '06        #217
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
How so? the gameplay was EXACTLY the same. Actually the mine in this one was creepier than anything in RE4. I can't wait to see the next game that you are "disappointed" in.
Yes because that'll be another riot since Lord knows I'm wrong for expecting a real suspenseful survival horror game instead of Resident Gears of Evil. Guess I just expect too much from a series that makes a specific kind of game. I hope Skate 3 is a rollerblading game.
 9 years ago '04        #218
space
space
 jayvivz said:
Yes because that'll be another riot since Lord knows I'm wrong for expecting a real suspenseful survival horror game instead of Resident Gears of Evil. Guess I just expect too much from a series that makes a specific kind of game. I hope Skate 3 is a rollerblading game.
You find a reason to bi*ch about anything. You had a stronger argument with KZ2. Saying that RE5 is somehow a departure from RE4 is laughable at best, but do you homie. I'm done with it, but I'll see you in ten as usual.
 9 years ago '06        #219
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
You find a reason to bi*ch about anything. You had a stronger argument with KZ2. Saying that RE5 is somehow a departure from RE4 is laughable at best, but do you homie. I'm done with it, but I'll see you in ten as usual.
Lord knows I'm wrong for expecting a real suspenseful survival horror game instead of Resident Gears of Evil. Guess I just expect too much from a series that makes a specific kind of game.
:greetings10: and @ talking as if RE4 and 5 are the only games in the series. Yeah, we're done here. You sure showed me.

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-13-2009 at 09:21 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #220
space
space
 jayvivz said:
:greetings10: and @ talking as if RE4 and 5 are the only games in the series. Yeah, we're done here. You sure showed me.
Two minutes? That's pretty good. You're the one saying that RE5 is not a "real" RE game yet RE4 is. It's the same formula.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-13-2009 at 09:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
188 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy