Watchmen [2009]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What did you think of Watchmen.
Dont Waste Your Time 22 16.67%
Worth A Download 10 7.58%
Was ok 28 21.21%
Good,Worth a movie ticket 26 19.70%
A Must see! Cant wait for DvD! 46 34.85%
Voters: 132. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
Good movie. A lot was left out but I was still entertained because I realize it would be longer than what it was if EVERYTHING was jammed together. I also could see how ppl could be confused at first that didn't read the GN. I know in the directors cut they will have Hollis Mason's death and all that. I just hope they have more of Hooded Justice particularly when The Comedian k!lls him or is a "suspect", I should say. They never said he actually k!lled him. I'd probably give it a 8/10.

Last edited by TH35; 03-06-2009 at 08:11 PM..
 03-06-2009, 08:15 PM         #22
BobbyNitro808  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Caught the midnite showing and really enjoyed it. Yeah it left some sh*t out from the GN but it kept the essence of what the story was about. I liked all of the little visual details that were from the GN and dude who played Roschach was awesome. I give it 4/5 solid film.
 9 years ago '05        #23
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
just came from the movie. 8.5/10.
 03-07-2009, 12:36 AM         #24
DaMassacre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That joint put me to sleep, during the noon show...I walked out...
 9 years ago '05        #25
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2205 2205
i went and saw the movie last nite with my two friends who read the book. i didnt read it yet but after seeing this i have to now. personally, the movie was alrite to me, theres sh*t in the movie they coulda did without, like why we have to see Dr. Manhattans d*ck like 5 times, they couldnt put no draws on the dude? Come on man. crappy a.ss music during some of the scenes, especially the s3x scenes. last of all, this movie is mad long, if u aint read the book, chances are u probably wont like this film. my friends said the movie stayed true to the book besides some minor details. so my advice would be to not see this movie if u havent read the story.
 9 years ago '05        #26
draglee 
space
space
$897 | Props total: 0 0
movie was okay good for what it was, kinda deep in the novel comic watever could tell it was an old story i give it a 6.5 on imdb scale
 03-07-2009, 11:00 PM         #27
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great film, like others have said it does stay true to the novel but can only fit in so much of what made the novel so great. I recommend to see this and or wait for the directors cut which should give a better understanding of the story and the characters.
 9 years ago '06        #28
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
i honestly will probably never watch the movie ever again. Corny to me.
 9 years ago '08        #29
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
I kinda understand the small messups like the bad song choices and Dr. Manhattens reason as to why he doesn't rock clothes any more, but by the end of the flick if you were c*ck gazing the whole time you might as well say:hay:

to keep it 100% w/ you I think most of the movies subplots or emotional settings like how Doc lost all sight of humanity or how real the comedian's jokes really were flew right over most of the peoples heads in the theater I was in! My boy saw some of the motion comic and liked what he saw but thought it was great too! I heard a chick say " why did the masked short dude have to die! I wanted to smack her for asking such a dumb a.ss question!

Part of me thinks that most people today don't know how to take in all the fine details along with the main story and action. Like if it isn't spoon fed to them its corny or trash! Nah dumbass you are! Damn shame people can't pick up a book and read sh*t anymore its gotta be dumbed down for'em! Now if you thought the movie was straight trash and you have real reasons, not I didn't understand the plot or they was talking too much or not enough action, then your a dumb motherfu*ker! I know I'm a make alot of enemies saying that, but its like what does it take!

8.5/10 .5 point off for poor song selection, .5 point for not at least saying why Doc dosen't rock undies anymore, and .5 p[oint off for not letting the ending be as sad and sullen as possible! Like I said minor problems, but they don't break the movie for me!
 03-08-2009, 03:23 AM         #30
AlBundysfingers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ tell me why after the scene where comedian beats the hell outta silk spectre, and bends her over the pool table..i heard someone say..

"why did he do that? was he trying to r*pe her??"

OMFG its MOSTLY people like that who say this movie sucked. seriously, those who just dont understand big words, should not be allowed to give a movie review.
 9 years ago '07        #31
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 BRonin357 said:
I kinda understand the small messups like the bad song choices and Dr. Manhattens reason as to why he doesn't rock clothes any more, but by the end of the flick if you were c*ck gazing the whole time you might as well say:hay:

to keep it 100% w/ you I think most of the movies subplots or emotional settings like how Doc lost all sight of humanity or how real the comedian's jokes really were flew right over most of the peoples heads in the theater I was in! My boy saw some of the motion comic and liked what he saw but thought it was great too! I heard a chick say " why did the masked short dude have to die! I wanted to smack her for asking such a dumb a.ss question!

Part of me thinks that most people today don't know how to take in all the fine details along with the main story and action. Like if it isn't spoon fed to them its corny or trash! Nah dumbass you are! Damn shame people can't pick up a book and read sh*t anymore its gotta be dumbed down for'em! Now if you thought the movie was straight trash and you have real reasons, not I didn't understand the plot or they was talking too much or not enough action, then your a dumb motherfu*ker! I know I'm a make alot of enemies saying that, but its like what does it take!

8.5/10 .5 point off for poor song selection, .5 point for not at least saying why Doc dosen't rock undies anymore, and .5 p[oint off for not letting the ending be as sad and sullen as possible! Like I said minor problems, but they don't break the movie for me!
Very true, like I said ppl expect Spiderman. I don't think the music selection was bad since it was in the 80's but I do think sometimes it wasn't needed, like it was overused.
 9 years ago '04        #32
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
the movie was good but not a good as the hype that surrounded it was
ultimately - when the directors cut is released in the summer , it might give it that great status / if you can hold out for another 40 mins.............
 03-08-2009, 06:55 PM         #33
Abel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This movie was alot more than what i expected... Especially the whole cover up and were the story was actually going at the same time revealing each Watchmen past and how they relate to each other...

Talking about the Comedian damn that dude was fu*kin rutheless i loved how they detailed his character so u can understand his history... oh yea and the part were he was in vietnam and the lady came up to him sayin she is pregnant and he str8 up shot da bi*ch.... Dr.Manhattan couldve stoped it but there u know he has no control over fate and the Comedian showed that of him..

Long Story short this was a great movie from a comic book... I would recommend this for everyone to watch...:D
 03-08-2009, 07:29 PM         #34
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought the movie was amazing and I agree with BRonin357, its almost hard to believe the level of stupidity this country has fallen to. Half the people in the theater missed 90% of the plots undercurrent and were clueless as to what motivated each persons actions even tho it was clearly spelled out for them. The girls were the worst, they all absolutely 100% hated this movie. The ones I was with just didn't get it and thought it was too violent. Its crazy when you realize how dumb technology has made people. Trying to explain things from this to people felt like I was trying to explain the meaning of existence to a 5 year old.
 9 years ago '04        #35
PBills 1 heat pts
space
space
$703 | Props total: 192 192
i cant believe u people did u watch the same movie as i did? no one can act in that whole movie? i am really passionate about how wack this movies really is!!
 9 years ago '07        #36
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 PBills said:
i cant believe u people did u watch the same movie as i did? no one can act in that whole movie? i am really passionate about how wack this movies really is!!
are you questioning that no on can act in the whole movie because if you are then you're stupid... for real homie and apparently we didn't watch the same movie as you
 03-09-2009, 09:21 AM         #37
Drew Dat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great Movie!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #38
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,115 | Props total: 1360 1360
arite here we go..

i was a lil disappointed with the flick. i knew it wouldnt give the GN complete justice but i had to have faith. and of course when you have faith, 9 times outta 10 ull be let down. and this was one of the times.

i mean, it was almost a 100% true to the novel, but they HAD to change the ending a little bit. it would've been dope to see the antarctica place cave in with snow. but nah, they hadda do that whack sh*t.

im not gonna say i didnt enjoy it, and im not gonna say i hated it. all im sayin is, zack snyder, you've failed to stay true to alan moore.
 9 years ago '07        #39
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Pass The Dutchi said:
arite here we go..

i was a lil disappointed with the flick. i knew it wouldnt give the GN complete justice but i had to have faith. and of course when you have faith, 9 times outta 10 ull be let down. and this was one of the times.

i mean, it was almost a 100% true to the novel, but they HAD to change the ending a little bit. it would've been dope to see the antarctica place cave in with snow. but nah, they hadda do that whack sh*t.

im not gonna say i didnt enjoy it, and im not gonna say i hated it. all im sayin is, zack snyder, you've failed to stay true to alan moore.
well alan moore would agree because he hates hollywood but its good they made the movie instead of trying not to.... i think it's better to take a risk w/ something rather than not try it at all... and if ppl don't like it then oh well

Last edited by TH35; 03-09-2009 at 11:48 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #40
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,650 | Props total: 1069 1069
Yooooooooooooo... you n*ggas talking about this is a must see are fu*king crazy! I typically don't disrespect people or curse on the internet because its childish, but if anyone thinks this was a good movie is fu*kin crazy. This sh*t was damn near 3 hours of some bullsh*t. Blue dude walking around with his d*ck out and sh*t. WHAT THE fu*k was the movie about???? tell me, anyone please tell me. What a fu*kin waste of time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy