Chad Johnson got a Fine ass Girlfriend

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #41
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 BxCastro said:

[pic - click to view]

NOw thats BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n*gga that aint yo chick thats Keri Hilson
 9 years ago '06        #42
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
she str8, yall just fallin in love wit her completion ...if she was dark skinnd yall wiould be sayin she was ugly ..but she is ok, def not a bad bi*ch
 9 years ago '08        #43
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
a bi*ches face does not make her fine
What make her fine? Especially since all you can really see from these pics is a face? And once again I ask lets see your chick that apparently blows this one out the water.
 9 years ago '07        #44
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 PEK said:
n*gga that aint yo chick thats Keri Hilson
So :yayo:....I would eat Keri's a.ss.....and Poddle dresser your lying to yourself
 9 years ago '08        #45
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 bugzy said:
she str8, yall just fallin in love wit her completion ...if she was dark skinnd yall wiould be sayin she was ugly ..but she is ok, def not a bad bi*ch
And lets see a pic of the bad bi*ch you're dating.
 9 years ago '08        #46
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BxCastro said:
So :yayo:....I would eat Keri's a.ss.....and Poddle dresser your lying to yourself
dont know what the hell poodle dresser is, but I would eat Keri's a.ss myself. My point is fake a.ss n*ggas on BX trying to down talk a chick knowing damn well they aint got sh*t better. I'm a real a.ss n*gga. I had some bad bi*ches, a lot of average bi*ches and a few I will go to the grave swearing I never touched. But it just k!lls me how these n*ggas act like they only fu*k with Beyonce, Alisha Keys, Halle Berry type bi*ches that are all virgins on this site. Be real mutha fu*kas.
 9 years ago '05        #47
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 PEK said:
dont know what the hell poodle dresser is, but I would eat Keri's a.ss myself. My point is fake a.ss n*ggas on BX trying to down talk a chick knowing damn well they aint got sh*t better. I'm a real a.ss n*gga. I had some bad bi*ches, a lot of average bi*ches and a few I will go to the grave swearing I never touched. But it just k!lls me how these n*ggas act like they only fu*k with Beyonce, Alisha Keys, Halle Berry type bi*ches that are all virgins on this site. Be real mutha fu*kas.
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #48
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 5953 5953
 Tempus # 1 said:
Shes kinda weird looking in a hot model kind of way. If that makes sense.
i agree
 9 years ago '07        #49
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 PEK said:
See when I do post now I try to be easy and not be on some dikkhead sh*t but it be ppl like you dat get me started.....Lissen here lil n*gga....pus*y is not a biggie for me....and when I said poodle dresser that was directed at Javon....No need for me to post my bi*ches on Boxden...to validate WHAT??? If you knew me in real life you would know I don't stunt...n*gga I know some Ethiopian bi*ches 10x's badder than the bi*ch in that pic....She is OK to me...Would I take it down....damn right I would but would I get giddy like the poddle dresser(Javon) NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I see badder bi*ches on my lunch break wen I used to work in midtown....Fukk is talkin bout??...u aint even see what her body workin wit

Note: There's two things you can't sh*t on in presence -- the knicks or keri hilson

Don't make me comeback and Ether u either...pics are not a problem!! :greetings10:
 03-02-2009, 11:51 PM         #50
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is getting defensive like they laying up with the bi*ch every night. disgusting.
 9 years ago '07        #51
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 FaceMob said:
n*ggas is getting defensive like they laying up with the bi*ch every night. disgusting.
Fukk outta here n*gga...u know I like to go in. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 03-02-2009, 11:59 PM         #52
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
Fukk outta here n*gga...u know I like to go in. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
Wasnt referring to you.
 9 years ago '08        #53
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BxCastro said:
See when I do post now I try to be easy and not be on some dikkhead sh*t but it be ppl like you dat get me started.....Lissen here lil n*gga....pus*y is not a biggie for me....and when I said poodle dresser that was directed at Javon....No need for me to post my bi*ches on Boxden...to validate WHAT??? If you knew me in real life you would know I don't stunt...n*gga I know some Ethiopian bi*ches 10x's badder than the bi*ch in that pic....She is OK to me...Would I take it down....damn right I would but would I get giddy like the poddle dresser(Javon) NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I see badder bi*ches on my lunch break wen I used to work in midtown....Fukk is talkin bout??...u aint even see what her body workin wit

Note: There's two things you can't sh*t on in presence -- the knicks or keri hilson

Don't make me comeback and Ether u either...pics are not a problem!! :greetings10:
My team is the Bulls so I cant even sh*t on any other team, and like I said keri is a bad mutha fu*ka.

Now lets see these pics you speak of.
 9 years ago '07        #54
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 PEK said:
My team is the Bulls so I cant even sh*t on any other team, and like I said keri is a bad mutha fu*ka.

Now lets see these pics you speak of.
...Puttin pics up on BX yall will find something wrong wit em...go to hoes,s.luts, and skeezas section in SnR my dude if you wanna see bi*ches :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #55
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Wasnt referring to you.
My fault I read it wrong
 9 years ago '08        #56
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BxCastro said:
...Puttin pics up on BX yall will find something wrong wit em...go to hoes,s.luts, and skeezas section in SnR my dude if you wanna see bi*ches :greetings10:
Thats my whole point. No matter how nice the chick is n*ggas on this site will hate knowing damn well they aint got sh*t better. This sh*t is getting old since know one has even offered to contest what I said. I'm done good nite.:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #57
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Javon23 said:
stole kobe's girl

[pic - click to view]

Your constant obsession with KB24 is humorous.
 9 years ago '06        #58
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
Yall n*gga's lame as hell. How can yall say a chick fine when you can only see her face? What about the rest of the body? I bet yall be the same n*gga's who be riding in a car see a cute chick and be like yo that chick was fine as hell :(
 03-03-2009, 06:37 AM         #59
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
What makes her fine? Her face?
She look like a dude to me.
 03-03-2009, 07:29 AM         #60
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I dont get you people. You'd rather have a bi*ch with a huge gap tooth, and a fat a.ss, then a bi*ch with a cute a.ss face and a flat a.ss.

The fu*k is wrong with you?

Not counting fat chicks, the face is the MOST important decision maker there should be for any guy looking at potential prospects. If they are fat, immediatly eliminate them. Unless your just a piece of sh*t or something.

yes why not
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
22 hours ago