WR TJ Houshmandzadeh Signs With Seahawks (Five-year, $40 million Contract)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #81
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Tha fu*k?
Are you guys seriously sleepin' on Hasslebeck? The same Hasslebeck that is a x3 Pro-Bowler?

This muthafucca been plagued by injuries the past two seasons--when he's clickin' he's clickin'.

BUT I WON'T LIE, he does do stupid sh*t. He tries to improvise like the great Favre, but when Favre improvise it's a TD, when Matt does it, it's a INT.

It doesn't matter what you salty a.ss n*ggaz say, TJ chose the best team.
 9 years ago '07        #82
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Tha fu*k?
Are you guys seriously sleepin' on Hasslebeck? The same Hasslebeck that is a x3 Pro-Bowler?

This muthafucca been plagued by injuries the past two seasons--when he's clickin' he's clickin'.

BUT I WON'T LIE, he does do stupid sh*t. He tries to improvise like the great Favre, but when Favre improvise it's a TD, when Matt does it, it's a INT.

9 years ago '12        #83
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Tha fu*k?

Cincy will probably have a better record than the Seahawks next year..
 9 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Stupid.
 9 years ago '06        #85
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 MonkTaker said:
I don't know about that but what I do know is

THE VIKINGS MOST CERTAINLY WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN BOTH OF THOSE BUM a.ss SQUADS.
 9 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
I don't know about that but what I do know is

THE VIKINGS MOST CERTAINLY WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN BOTH OF THOSE BUM a.ss SQUADS.
Look at ya avy.
Look at tha qb you drafted to compete with him.
Ain't this tha same n*gga that tried to pull a 747 like John Elway but only he lost the fumble and lost the game?
 9 years ago '06        #87
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Look at ya avy.
Look at tha qb you drafted to compete with him.
Ain't this tha same n*gga that tried to pull a 747 like John Elway but only he lost the fumble and lost the game?
I'm not even about to debate with you about what team is the better situation for Houshmanilla cause you know just like everybody else on this site. TJ would have been going against 1 on 1 coverage the rest of his career on the vikings with AD in the backfield.
 03-04-2009, 01:02 AM         #88
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
I'm not even about to debate with you about what team is the better situation for Houshmanilla cause you know just like everybody else on this site. TJ would have been going against 1 on 1 coverage the rest of his career on the vikings with AD in the backfield.
Alright big deal...vikes arent goin anywhere. You guys will prolly set the record for most special teams touchdowns given up in a season. U guys are lucky u don't play new orleans again this season or reggie bush might return 5 on u guys. Everytime housh would score u guys would give up a TD right back. NOT TO MENTION U HAVE TAVARIS JACKSON AS UR STARTING QB

Seahawks will be better than the vikes this season...last year was a fluke
 9 years ago '06        #89
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 adizzle69696969 said:
Alright big deal...vikes arent goin anywhere. You guys will prolly set the record for most special teams touchdowns given up in a season. U guys are lucky u don't play new orleans again this season or reggie bush might return 5 on u guys. Everytime housh would score u guys would give up a TD right back. NOT TO MENTION U HAVE TAVARIS JACKSON AS UR STARTING QB

Seahawks will be better than the vikes this season...last year was a fluke
all you want, the vikings won that game and the ST Coach was let go. Tarvaris is improving if you've been paying attention. And before you bring up the playoff game, that was his first one and evey QB the Eagles faced during their win streak looked sh*tty. The seahawks can have Housh. He's injured already so good luck with that. And 4-12 in the worst division in sports is a hell of a fluke.
 03-04-2009, 02:37 AM         #90
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
all you want, the vikings won that game and the ST Coach was let go. Tarvaris is improving if you've been paying attention. And before you bring up the playoff game, that was his first one and evey QB the Eagles faced during their win streak looked sh*tty. The seahawks can have Housh. He's injured already so good luck with that. And 4-12 in the worst division in sports is a hell of a fluke.
"fluke" as in our whole team was injured...the injury bug won't hit us like it did last year
 9 years ago '06        #91
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 adizzle69696969 said:
"fluke" as in our whole team was injured...the injury bug won't hit us like it did last year
the seahawks even know they're wack

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy