WR TJ Houshmandzadeh Signs With Seahawks (Five-year, $40 million Contract)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
jskill1 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 43 43
lol... the sea hawks...
 9 years ago '04        #42
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............boiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 9 years ago '04        #43
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
ima subscribe to this thread, cause when december rolls around, and seahawks are first in nfc west....all you suckaz will look like fools.
 9 years ago '05        #44
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
That division is a.ss, and the Cards will suffer at least a minor dropoff if Warner doesn't resign with them, making it even a.sser (yes I made that word up :finger:). Seattle had like the top 5 or 6 guys on their WR depth chart get hurt last year, so that was one of their weak spots. It's not a bad move IMO, and it won't take much to get back into contention for that weak a.ss division's title
 03-02-2009, 08:17 PM         #45
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at you guys thinking the seahawks suck d*ck cuz they had ONE bad year. They went 4-12 last year due to an absurd amount of injuries. The half decade before that theyve been on top of the league year in and year out. This is a great move for both housh and the hawks...as long as we're not fu*ked again by injuries then we'll have one of the deepest WR cores in the league (Nate Burleson, Bobby Engram, Deion Branch, TJ Houshmanzode).

And for some of you wondering why he signed with Seattle over Minny:
1) Hasselbeck>Tavaris
2) Seattle's new 80 million training facilities on the fu*kin water>NFL (HERE'S PROOF: )
3) Seahawks are a playoff team this year whether you guys want to admit it or not
 9 years ago '05        #46
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
WTF does Seattle have? An old a.ss QB, an anemic running game, 20 receivers on IR before Week 4, and Lofa Tatupu?
 03-02-2009, 08:24 PM         #47
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adizzle69696969 said:
at you guys thinking the seahawks suck d*ck cuz they had ONE bad year. They went 4-12 last year due to an absurd amount of injuries. The half decade before that theyve been on top of the league year in and year out. This is a great move for both housh and the hawks...as long as we're not fu*ked again by injuries then we'll have one of the deepest WR cores in the league (Nate Burleson, Bobby Engram, Deion Branch, TJ Houshmanzode).

1) Hasselbeck>Tavaris
2) Seattle's new 80 million training facilities on the fu*kin water>NFL (HERE'S PROOF: )
3) Seahawks are a playoff team this year whether you guys want to admit it or not
Rosenfels is there QB now. And if u have a decent record it will be due to you conference.
 9 years ago '04        #48
octane 
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 651 651
 U.B.HiRM said:
what an idiot

yeah im a lil peeved
the eagles drop the ball. Mcnabb should leave. They dont want to give him receivers. They are cheap and unloyal. I wish he would have gone to philly. fu*k Philly.
 03-02-2009, 08:29 PM         #49
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Rosenfels is there QB now. And if u have a decent record it will be due to you conference.
ur a dumbass. Sage was brought into Minny to provide competition for Tavaris and push him further. Tavaris is still the starter....Rosenfels is the backup, and it will stay that way the entire season unless something crazy happens.

And I can't tell if you meant to say conference or division in your post, but regardless you're wrong. If u haven't noticed the NFC is at the very least on par with the AFC now...and the NFC WEST is nowhere near the weakest division in football anymore. Cards just went to the superbowl, 49ers are improving, and the Hawks are back to resume their perch on top of the division after a fluke year of injuries.
 03-02-2009, 08:40 PM         #50
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adizzle69696969 said:
ur a dumbass. Sage was brought into Minny to provide competition for Tavaris and push him further. Tavaris is still the starter....Rosenfels is the backup, and it will stay that way the entire season unless something crazy happens.

And I can't tell if you meant to say conference or division in your post, but regardless you're wrong. If u haven't noticed the NFC is at the very least on par with the AFC now...and the NFC WEST is nowhere near the weakest division in football anymore. Cards just went to the superbowl, 49ers are improving, and the Hawks are back to resume their perch on top of the division after a fluke year of injuries.
I honestly could have sworn they got him to start. Either way I doubt hell start by week 3.

Cards might not even sign Kurt Warner. If they dont he wont do sh*t with the 49ers. Cards will suck a.ss again. Its good u didn't even attempt to name the wack a.ss Rams. Seahawks are still above average at best. Ur the 2nd worst division prob either way u still aint sh*t. name me 2 divisions your better than??
 9 years ago '07        #51
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Andre3000 said:
I honestly could have sworn they got him to start. Either way I doubt hell start by week 3.

Cards might not even sign Kurt Warner. If they dont he wont do sh*t with the 49ers. Cards will suck a.ss again. Its good u didn't even attempt to name the wack a.ss Rams. Seahawks are still above average at best. Ur the 2nd worst division prob either way u still aint sh*t. name me 2 divisions your better than??
afc and nfc west are badddddddd
 9 years ago '12        #52
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 adizzle69696969 said:

1) Hasselbeck>Tavaris
7-9 @ best. And TJ is not a #1, so Branch better step up.
 03-02-2009, 09:14 PM         #53
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
7-9 @ best. And TJ is not a #1, so Branch better step up.
Ur right, Housh isn't a true #1. But, when u combine Housh with Branch, Nate Burleson, and Bobby Engram/Koren Robinson then u have a helluva lot of depth. Our #2 and #3 WRs can go to work all day against the weaker corners. I like where we stand...
 03-02-2009, 09:16 PM         #54
Stephen A Smith 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I HOPE they arent thinking about starting Matt Hasslebeck again this year. They better be focused on drafting someone who can get him the ball now or a running back that can take the pressure off the pass game. Otherswise, it's just another New Orleans Saints team. Nothing more.
 03-02-2009, 09:24 PM         #55
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stephen A Smith said:
I HOPE they arent thinking about starting Matt Hasslebeck again this year. They better be focused on drafting someone who can get him the ball now or a running back that can take the pressure off the pass game. Otherswise, it's just another New Orleans Saints team. Nothing more.
R u a fu*king idiot?? god damn, if you don't remember in 2007 (the season before last) Hasselbeck threw for 4,000 yds, 28 TDs, and 12 INT. He's an elite quarterback when healthy. The problem last year was he had an injury he suffered at the beginning of the season that lingered all year long (back issues). NOT TO MENTION WE HAD OUR TOP 7 WRS INJURED AT ONE POINT. He'll be completely healthy this year, and he'll return to form. Why the fu*k wouldn't we start our probowl quarterback
 03-02-2009, 09:30 PM         #56
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
n*gga ends up signing with Sea?
lol he should of signed with redskins
 03-02-2009, 09:36 PM         #57
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adizzle69696969 said:
R u a fu*king idiot?? god damn, if you don't remember in 2007 (the season before last) Hasselbeck threw for 4,000 yds, 28 TDs, and 12 INT. He's an elite quarterback when healthy. The problem last year was he had an injury he suffered at the beginning of the season that lingered all year long (back issues). NOT TO MENTION WE HAD OUR TOP 7 WRS INJURED AT ONE POINT. He'll be completely healthy this year, and he'll return to form. Why the fu*k wouldn't we start our probowl quarterback
Stephen A hole owned again he should just sign off
 9 years ago '05        #58
jskill1 22 heat pts22
space
space
 octane said:
the eagles drop the ball. Mcnabb should leave. They dont want to give him receivers. They are cheap and unloyal. I wish he would have gone to philly. fu*k Philly.
co sign.. you are so right about that. TJ should have went to Philly.
 9 years ago '05        #59
jskill1 22 heat pts22
space
space
 lyricallySha89 said:
lol he should of signed with redskins

anything would be better then the seahawks
 9 years ago '04        #60
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
out of all the teams trying to get him, i really thought seatle had the worst shot

if i was him i wouldve went back to cincy before going to seatle
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy