The Philadelphia Seagles Ripped the Gwomens hearts out in January...

most viewed right now
 119
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-03-2009, 11:04 AM         #161
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
:stupid::violent-smiley-070::guns3::guns1::aloofandbored10:
you and you're boys got such bad aim i got tired and had to dig the grave myself
 9 years ago '08        #162
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
avatar space
space
$17,896 | Props total: 22665 22665
 GhostNinja said:
Eagles better pray for some miracle in the draft.... cuz they'll back to mediocrity next season

Here's the NFC East:

1st place Giants
2nd place Giants
3rd Giants
4th = celler dweller status = cowboys eagles redskins
Word we better pray hopefully it doesnt end up like last season when the we ended the giants playoff run and beat the cowboys 44 to 6 to end their season run .. o my bad but on another note we did lose our best player on defense.
 9 years ago '08        #163
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 Mr. K said:
Word we better pray hopefully it doesnt end up like last season when the we ended the giants playoff run and beat the cowboys 44 to 6 to end their season run .. o my bad but on another note we did lose our best player on defense.
Asante and trent cole left?

We lost the heart of our D not the best player.
 9 years ago '08        #164
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 GhostNinja said:
Eagles better pray for some miracle in the draft.... cuz they'll back to mediocrity next season

Here's the NFC East:

1st place Giants
2nd place Giants
3rd Giants
4th = celler dweller status = cowboys eagles redskins
Terps takin out Wake tonight :applause:

as for your gwomen
 9 years ago '05        #165
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
G-Men - 2008 NFC East Champs
Eagles - Um....NFC Championship losers?
 9 years ago '04        #166
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,873 | Props total: 74 74
 slimwillie said:
making the play-offs>>>>> finishing last in the NFC Beast

it's not our fault another player didn't get k!lled so you guys could get some heart
:jawdrop:
 9 years ago '07        #167
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Our defense bout to be the best in the east with hayneworth:cool-smiley-009:

And giants offense aint sh*t without Plaxico...eagles exposed the giants end of the season
 03-03-2009, 01:27 PM         #168
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Our defense bout to be the best in the east with hayneworth:cool-smiley-009:

And giants offense aint sh*t without Plaxico...eagles exposed the giants end of the season
*closes cellar door*


ahem... moving on
 9 years ago '07        #169
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 StateZFinest said:
*closes cellar door*


ahem... moving on
Aint noone from our division do anything worth bragging about anyways
 03-03-2009, 01:58 PM         #170
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Aint noone from our division do anything worth bragging about anyways
you started it

:fawkdance:
 9 years ago '07        #171
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 StateZFinest said:
you started it

:fawkdance:
fu*k the rest of the east:lachen001::lachen001:

But with that said, NFC east>>>>rest of nfl
 9 years ago '08        #172
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 Switchc2390 said:
G-Men - 2008 NFC East Champs
Eagles - Um....NFC Championship losers?
Umm 23-11

on your home field

Ass r*ped.
 9 years ago '07        #173
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 The Blueprint said:
^ check the boxscore again. Curtis and Jackson both had great games.

Not to mention Jason Avant styled on you n*ggas

3rd and 20? I know you remember that play
u claimed the giants is revamping the defense,when the eagles didnt do sh*t damn near all game.like i said before that last drive before the half when spags decided to go prevent and allow the eagles to get points.the eagles had like 50 yards total.if mcflurry struggled against a injured dline and a slow linebacker core.what he gonna do with this years defense?
 9 years ago '07        #174
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 ttime236 said:
Our defense bout to be the best in the east with hayneworth:cool-smiley-009:

And giants offense aint sh*t without Plaxico...eagles exposed the giants end of the season
ur defense is not better then the giants

u idiots signed haynesworth but then turned around and cut taylor.so whose gonna step up and help him? do u see the giants dline right now and the depth?! i'll give u the better secondary but thats not by much
 9 years ago '05        #175
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 The Blueprint said:
Umm 23-11

on your home field

Ass r*ped.
You didn't win that game...we lost it.

And in the end you got what title from it?
 9 years ago '08        #176
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 Switchc2390 said:
You didn't win that game...we lost it.

And in the end you got what title from it?


Yea and i guess we didnt "win" the one on Dec 7 either.

Gwomen fans= pus*y

at least I admit when the eagles fu*k up, yall some salty a.ss hoes.
 9 years ago '08        #177
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 24/7foamz said:
u claimed the giants is revamping the defense,when the eagles didnt do sh*t damn near all game.like i said before that last drive before the half when spags decided to go prevent and allow the eagles to get points.the eagles had like 50 yards total.if mcflurry struggled against a injured dline and a slow linebacker core.what he gonna do with this years defense?


Obviously they did. It was enough to send you hoes packing. and @ blaming spags. Yall D is gonna be trash again this year without his packages.
 9 years ago '04        #178
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 The Blueprint said:
Downgraded? Denver overpaid for a 36 year old safety. Our D is still the best in the East. And the youngest. :greetings10::greetings10:
i don't agree as in Dawkins is vital to our defense and we now have a gaping hole where we shouldn't with 40 mil under the cap. if he was used the way he was at the end of the year, he might have been all pro. the man still is great around the LOS.
 9 years ago '04        #179
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 patt24 said:
slap yourself for that bullsh*t comment,...best in the east lol...ny>>wash>>dal>>philly
this isn't a BS comment when our defense was 3rd overall out of the NFL last year. Check the rankings, so there's no way in hell we are 4th overall in the NFC East. The real loss here is Dawkins, where they just created a huge hole for no reason and with all 40 mil in cap room, Joe Banner said, "we couldn't possibly spend it all." What an idiot. Especially when Dawkins would have came back for less money then Denver gave him, Joe just low-balled him too bad.


Last edited by ABSOLUTE STYLE; 03-03-2009 at 04:03 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #180
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 The Blueprint said:


Yea and i guess we didnt "win" the one on Dec 7 either.

Gwomen fans= pus*y

at least I admit when the eagles fu*k up, yall some salty a.ss hoes.
Nah you guys won that one. The point is you guys played sh*tty that second game too....we just played sh*ttier.

And when have you ever admitted when the Eagles fu*ked up? To this day you still say the refs fu*ked you over on the game the Giants won. Seems to me all you do is celebrate false victories.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy