The Philadelphia Seagles Ripped the Gwomens hearts out in January...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #181
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 The Blueprint said:

Yea and i guess we didnt "win" the one on Dec 7 either.

Gwomen fans= pus*y

at least I admit when the eagles fu*k up, yall some salty a.ss hoes.
wasnt ur a.ss crying after the giants spanked that a.ss the first game?! "oh we lost because the refs was coughlin son:sad34:"

me and alot of giant fans admit the giants got they a.ss dominated in the second game.the playoff all im a say is the eagles should write kevin gillbride a fu*king check for calling a horrible game.

and wat u call eagle fans that disappeared once they season looked done.then pop up once they make the playoffs?

The Blueprint said:

Obviously they did. It was enough to send you hoes packing. and @ blaming spags. Yall D is gonna be trash again this year without his packages.
how im blaming spags? alot of teams go prevent at the end of halfs or games(why i dont know) but the defense played soft and the bum a.ss eagles scored.i didnt know a defense ranked #5 in the league with a beat up dline and 3 backup linebackers who improved this offseason gonna be "trash" again.
 9 years ago '07        #182
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 24/7foamz said:
ur defense is not better then the giants

u idiots signed haynesworth but then turned around and cut taylor.so whose gonna step up and help him? do u see the giants dline right now and the depth?! i'll give u the better secondary but thats not by much
Imo, our defense is better than the giants. Taylor had a very little impact last year and we still had a good defense. Our main strength is our secondary and haynesworth signing helps our squad a ton. Giants got a ton of d-linemen but only so many can play
 9 years ago '04        #183
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Switchc2390 said:
You didn't win that game...we lost it.

And in the end you got what title from it?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #184
24/7foamz 
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Imo, our defense is better than the giants. Taylor had a very little impact last year and we still had a good defense. Our main strength is our secondary and haynesworth signing helps our squad a ton. Giants got a ton of d-linemen but only so many can play
taylor had lil impact because ur dline sucked,with haynesworth he wouldve had a good year.who gonna help haynesworth now that taylors gone? giants have 2 pro bowl DEs,tuck had 12.5 sacks last year getting doubled and tripled team every game now with a healthy osi coming back who u gonna double team.the pass rush fell apart last year because it was no depth and the dline tired out.with these signings the dline will never get tired and the pass rush gonna be relentless! ur secondary is better but not by much.webster is basically shut his side down last year if thomas/ross step they game up the secondary gonna be elite also.
 9 years ago '05        #185
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 mt fuji said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #186
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 StateZFinest said:
*closes cellar door*

ahem... moving on
That's cold
 9 years ago '04        #187
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
gmen need plax.....if they dont have plax, thier not a threat at all
 9 years ago '07        #188
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 PHILADELPHIA said:
im still loving that sig...yup jacobs still on that bandwagon :)
 03-03-2009, 08:11 PM         #189
danaandrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
if we got beat by them, then what does that say about the super bowl champs who almost lost to them?
:jacked: :stupid:

.... The Steelers were dominating the cardinals until the fourth quarter....and let them back in the game...... but we prevailed in the end....because we're beast like that.... dont be :sad34: cuz your team is garabage....and losing all of its players...midaswell say you guys are the buffalo bills of the new decade.... :laughing9:
 9 years ago '05        #190
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 PHILADELPHIA said:
I'm still trying to figure out what point people are trying to raise by saying this. What other team is going to be the same with their biggest playmaker out of the game?
 9 years ago '07        #191
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 =Scar= said:
This n*gga Face Still Know How to Set Boxden On Fire
:slap:
 9 years ago '08        #192
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12540 12540
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
i don't agree as in Dawkins is vital to our defense and we now have a gaping hole where we shouldn't with 40 mil under the cap. if he was used the way he was at the end of the year, he might have been all pro. the man still is great around the LOS.
Gaping hole? Demps will obviously be put in that postion. He was playing more in coverage at the end of the year anyways with dawk always moving up to the LOS to play like an extra LB.

Denver overpaid him. He was given a nice deal by the eagles but he wanted more money. I dont blame him but to blame the eagles organization on a choice HE made makes no sense.

Switchc2390 said:
Nah you guys won that one. The point is you guys played sh*tty that second game too....we just played sh*ttier.

And when have you ever admitted when the Eagles fu*ked up? To this day you still say the refs fu*ked you over on the game the Giants won. Seems to me all you do is celebrate false victories.
i only say that cause i know how much you n*ggas get your panties in a bunch when i do

24/7foamz said:
wasnt ur a.ss crying after the giants spanked that a.ss the first game?! "oh we lost because the refs was coughlin son:sad34:"

me and alot of giant fans admit the giants got they a.ss dominated in the second game.the playoff all im a say is the eagles should write kevin gillbride a fu*king check for calling a horrible game.

and wat u call eagle fans that disappeared once they season looked done.then pop up once they make the playoffs?

how im blaming spags? alot of teams go prevent at the end of halfs or games(why i dont know:shru) but the defense played soft and the bum a.ss eagles scored.i didnt know a defense ranked #5 in the league with a beat up dline and 3 backup linebackers who improved this offseason gonna be "trash" again.
Dissapered? Please tell me when I "dissapeared"....and see above post as to why i still blame the refs for the first loss

excuses excuses. what a bi*ch.

danaandrew said:
:jacked: :stupid:

.... The Steelers were dominating the cardinals until the fourth quarter....and let them back in the game...... but we prevailed in the end....because we're beast like that.... dont be :sad34: cuz your team is garabage....and losing all of its players...midaswell say you guys are the buffalo bills of the new decade.... :laughin9:
Your a retard. Again i mention LOSING A THIRTY SIX YEAR old safety is not all of our players. I know your from sh*ttsburgh so your kinda slow on the uptake. So please tell me how we lost all of our players?

Now be happy you had the refs in your pocket, AGAIN. and go away

=Scar= said:
This n*gga Face Still Know How to Set Boxden On Fire
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #193
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
good morning to you blueprint, another day of annoying and bi*ch-made tactics??
 9 years ago '07        #194
24/7foamz 
space
space
fool! i didnt say u disappeared! i said ur fellow eagle fans ran off like bi*ches after it looked like they season was over.i remember the week leading up to the second giants/eagles game,damn near all the eagle fans wasnt even posting in the game thread.
 9 years ago '08        #195
space
space
 Syphernix said:
good morning to you blueprint, another day of annoying and bi*ch-made tactics??
I make this site interesting. Dont lie :greetings10:

24/7foamz said:
fool! i didnt say u disappeared! i said ur fellow eagle fans ran off like bi*ches after it looked like they season was over.i remember the week leading up to the second giants/eagles game,damn near all the eagle fans wasnt even posting in the game thread.
n*gga i dont give a fu*k about other eagle fans, i cant speak for none of em. I can only speak for myself.

But you want to talk about n*ggas coming out of hiding, i didnt see a lot of yall until after the superbowl victory
 03-04-2009, 10:11 AM         #196
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wooooooooooooo!
 9 years ago '07        #197
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
I make this site interesting. Dont lie :greetings10:

n*gga i dont give a fu*k about other eagle fans, i cant speak for none of em. I can only speak for myself.

But you want to talk about n*ggas coming out of hiding, i didnt see a lot of yall until after the superbowl victory
i dont know where u was at.i do know i was here calling for kevin gilbride to be fired that whole week and i was in the eagles/cards game thread laughing at mcflurry choking away another nfc championship game
 9 years ago '08        #198
space
space
^i was talkin about giant fans in 07 dummy. not this year. man your slow
 03-04-2009, 10:26 AM         #199
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
what do u expect...their giants fans
"they're" giants fans. "they're" slow.
 9 years ago '06        #200
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
Let's go EAGLES! We makin moves this year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago