The Philadelphia Seagles Ripped the Gwomens hearts out in January...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1
7458 pageviews
308 comments

Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
The Philadelphia Seagles Ripped the Gwomens hearts out in January...

imageimageimageimage

They revamping their whole defense after the a.ssraping they took from us imageimage

308 comments for "The Philadelphia Seagles Ripped the Gwomens hearts out in January..."

9 years ago '08        #2
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5305 5305
oh god
 03-02-2009, 02:32 PM         #3
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever makes you feel better
 9 years ago '06        #4
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
& You n*ggas have only downgraded

*Waits for predictable a.ss post about the past
 03-02-2009, 02:34 PM         #5
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Face you my boy

But you guys haven't done sh*t.

You need to holla at fat a.ss so he can holla at the GM so he can holla at TJ
 03-02-2009, 02:34 PM         #6
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:

They revamping their whole defense after the a.ssraping they took from us
maybe.

but revamping defense after an a.ssraping by the eagles >>>>> accepting the fact that your franchise has always been and will always be a.ss so might as well give up dawkins, sheppard, and buckhalter after an a.ssraping by the cardinals

the cardinals dawg? really? at least we lost a tough divisional rivalry. ya'll let the heart and soul of your defense and more or less the face of the franchise get away for a couple mil. ya'll are giving up
 9 years ago '08        #7
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
 eLLz said:
& You n*ggas have only downgraded

*Waits for predictable a.ss post about the past
Downgraded? Denver overpaid for a 36 year old safety. Our D is still the best in the East. And the youngest. :greetings10::greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #8
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
maybe.

but revamping defense after an a.ssraping by the eagles >>>>> accepting the fact that your franchise has always been and will always be a.ss so might as well give up dawkins, sheppard, and buckhalter after an a.ssraping by the cardinals

the cardinals dawg? really? at least we lost a tough divisional rivalry. ya'll let the heart and soul of your defense and more or less the face of the franchise get away for a couple mil. ya'll are giving up
Dawkins was gettin old and unreliable in coverage. Lito was the FOURTH Cb last year. And Buckhalter will be replaced in the draft.

Giving up? Yall are overpaying scrubs.
 9 years ago '08        #9
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
if we got beat by them, then what does that say about the super bowl champs who should have lost to them?
fixed it for ya homie
 03-02-2009, 02:40 PM         #10
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Dawkins was gettin old and unreliable in coverage. Lito was the FOURTH Cb last year. And Buckhalter will be replaced in the draft.

Giving up? Yall are overpaying scrubs.
dawkins was the leader and you can't replace leadership and emotion like that easily. i'll be the first to call dawkins pass coverage skills overrated, but not his leadership.

Lito being the 4th cb was just the result of a stubborn a.ss franchise with a stubborn as coach doing stubborn a.ss sh*t that don't make sense

buckhalter never was even given a fair chance. ya'll lost a real good player there
 03-02-2009, 02:42 PM         #11
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
if we got beat by them, then what does that say about the super bowl champs who almost lost to them?
at least our GM is making positive moves for us to try to avoid a repeat of such a dissappointment
 03-02-2009, 02:43 PM         #12
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #13
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 U.B.HiRM said:
if we got beat by them, then what does that say about the super bowl champs who almost lost to them?
That they're the champs?
 03-02-2009, 02:46 PM         #14
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only eagle fans would be happy about making the nfc championship still not having a ring and getting worse
 9 years ago '08        #15
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
dawkins was the leader and you can't replace leadership and emotion like that easily. i'll be the first to call dawkins pass coverage skills overrated, but not his leadership.

Lito being the 4th cb was just the result of a stubborn a.ss franchise with a stubborn as coach doing stubborn a.ss sh*t that don't make sense

buckhalter never was even given a fair chance. ya'll lost a real good player there
I agree dawkins will be missed but hes 36 and was gonna be gone at the end of this year or the next....yall lost strahans leadership and still ended up with the best record in the nfl....leadership= can be replaced.

Lito was the third cb at first because sheldon and asante are much better then him. Dont get it confused.

I agree with buck not bein given a fair chance but ah well, he left because he said he wanted to be a starter somwhere but we all know denver rotates rbs more then anyone in the l
 9 years ago '07        #16
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
face, i feel since the season was over we all got cool but this thread is beneath you, making a thread basically bi*ching, complaining, and striving for attention due to the fact your division rival making moves that your team cant or wont make

that is all, :greetings10: hoe

face, hirm :slap: jealous a.ss n*ggas making a thread, if yall so superior why you make a thread bi*ching, you should be confident in your lil accomplishment :mamoru2:

Last edited by Syphernix; 03-02-2009 at 02:52 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #17
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 StateZFinest said:
maybe.

Whats wrong with the Cards
 03-02-2009, 02:51 PM         #18
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you're the same n*gga who made a thread that Dawkins was overrated and Buck and Lito didn't really do anything last year.
word i did, and in my post to blueprint i said i'm the first to call dawkins overrated.

but i feel one of the reason his skills as a safety was overrated was because of the intangibles he brought to the table, leadership and emotion being some of those intangibles
 03-02-2009, 02:51 PM         #19
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
at u pickin up green bay garbage truck juice and running your mouth
lets hope the tigers arent out of the playoff race in week 1 again
 9 years ago '08        #20
space
space
 FlashP3 said:
only eagle fans would be happy about making the nfc championship still not having a ring and getting worse
I guess only steeler fans can talk sh*t then this year :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy