March 09' post new pick ups thread

most viewed right now
 78
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #281
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
I know this question is personal but what the hell kind of jobs do you guys have to be dropping 1k-3k on shoes monthly? And when the hell do you wear em if you spending so many hours working to pay for em? I'm only 19 and even when I had a job it was tough getting shoes. I mean my collection ain't SERIOUS but I buy some here and there. Do ya'll have mortages and car payments? Especially you NY heads lol living out here ain't cheap!
 03-24-2009, 07:05 PM         #282
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^werd...im sure most dont even got a whip to say the least...i got plenty bills apart from my spendings..i dont even wanna go there
 9 years ago '04        #283
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 $outhside said:
I know this question is personal but what the hell kind of jobs do you guys have to be dropping 1k-3k on shoes monthly? And when the hell do you wear em if you spending so many hours working to pay for em? I'm only 19 and even when I had a job it was tough getting shoes. I mean my collection ain't SERIOUS but I buy some here and there. Do ya'll have mortages and car payments? Especially you NY heads lol living out here ain't cheap!
I live in Memphis....low a.ss cost of living...and I own my house, so no rent or mortgage...i have about $1500 in bills every month...66% of that is my tahoe, lol....
 9 years ago '06        #284
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
I was just home for vacation when I posted, currently working in Iraq. It pays pretty well, and I'm saving to buy a house when I get back. Could I spend $3000 a month right now on shoes? Yes, but that would be dumb. I need a house to keep them in first!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #285
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 $outhside said:
I know this question is personal but what the hell kind of jobs do you guys have to be dropping 1k-3k on shoes monthly? And when the hell do you wear em if you spending so many hours working to pay for em? I'm only 19 and even when I had a job it was tough getting shoes. I mean my collection ain't SERIOUS but I buy some here and there. Do ya'll have mortages and car payments? Especially you NY heads lol living out here ain't cheap!
i work for one of top 10 major fashion designers..thats all Im a say

but i dont even cop alot of s**t...im basically kinda whatever with kicks now...

i just cop one or two of the monthly sb's that drop...cause I'm a collector

so you figure 2 pairs of sb's cost me about 150...150 a month is just a regular f**king bill if you think about it...

i dont own a car anymore, cause i live in nyc...i dont even want one..its easier for me to get around by train and bus, i got my own place...so i mainly just pay rent, my cable/inet/house phone all on one bill, and my cell phone and $81 a month for monthly metrocard...but my job pays for that...

I can pay all my bills, buy groceries and still have a good 300 left for my pocket off one of my paychecks...i get paid twice a month...so that first check of the month pays for my kicks...the rest is in the bank...

the last time i went all out was in oct-nov...but that was just a opportunity to get a bunch of my grails so i dipped in my savings and got what i wanted.

u think about queenz, he gets alot of high priced shoes...but he actually grinds it out and waits on line and gets em for the lowest price possible...so whatever money he spending, he gets it back ten fold if he's a reseller..he not really wasting much money...he's making money.


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 03-25-2009 at 08:10 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #286
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 SaTown's Finest said:
I can't front though, when he said he went to TOKYO and copped some pick-ups, I was expecting ALOT more than some Infrareds and a Bape mug. He even went to Supreme and didn't cop. I guess the plane ticket was hurting his pockets. I would tear down Tokyo if I went over there to shop!!!!
MANNN thats what im saying...id a came back with so muchhhhh exclusive s**t..id leave tokyo with more than i came with...id prolly go there with a empty suitcase to bring back s**t...

thats like some japanese cat come to the us and coming back and showing off a kikstyo t shirt...

his people would be like "Damare!!!"
 9 years ago '07        #287
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8869 8869
 NYC-Banga said:
i work for one of top 10 major fashion designers..thats all Im a say

but i dont even cop alot of s**t...im basically kinda whatever with kicks now...

i just cop one or two of the monthly sb's that drop...cause I'm a collector

so you figure 2 pairs of sb's cost me about 150...150 a month is just a regular f**king bill if you think about it...

i dont own a car anymore, cause i live in nyc...i dont even want one..its easier for me to get around by train and bus, i got my own place...so i mainly just pay rent, my cable/inet/house phone all on one bill, and my cell phone and $81 a month for monthly metrocard...but my job pays for that...

I can pay all my bills, buy groceries and still have a good 300 left for my pocket off one of my paychecks...i get paid twice a month...so that first check of the month pays for my kicks...the rest is in the bank...

the last time i went all out was in oct-nov...but that was just a opportunity to get a bunch of my grails so i dipped in my savings and got what i wanted.

u think about queenz, he gets alot of high priced shoes...but he actually grinds it out and waits on line and gets em for the lowest price possible...so whatever money he spending, he gets it back ten fold if he's a reseller..he not really wasting much money...he's making money.
Well banga, i got an idea. Send me about $1000 via paypal, so i can start coppin again. :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #288
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
^and i have a better idea.

send me some shirts from Scumbag Nation, or atleast get me a hook-up on them.....
 9 years ago '05        #289
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
That's what's up NYC-Banga. That's wild cash. I'll be there soon though, hopefully
 9 years ago '06        #290
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 daliff89 said:
^and i have a better idea.

send me some shirts from Scumbag Nation, or atleast get me a hook-up on them.....
haha!...chill..they dressing me for the summer...i aint even got cop no summer s**t...im chillinnnnn
 9 years ago '06        #291
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 $outhside said:
That's what's up NYC-Banga. That's wild cash. I'll be there soon though, hopefully
naw it aint wild cash...im living comfortably though...all i can say is stay in school it pays off
 9 years ago '05        #292
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
all i want is like 3 tees....
 03-25-2009, 08:48 PM         #293
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werd stay in school if thats what your built for not everyone needs to go to college...im very successful at what i do with no college..just graduated highschool..plenty common sense and street smarts.. i did attend tech school to aquire auto painting skills but the money aint enuff..im a heavy spender.... now back to the pick ups
i pissed this fuk just shipped my send helps after i paid for them last week!!! and also some sakura court forces i got dumb cheap...and few others
 9 years ago '05        #294
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 03-26-2009, 03:54 PM         #295
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice neptunes..i been tryna find a DS pair but pretty tough..and them elites are good drop some red or white laces and you good
 9 years ago '05        #296
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
dude sent me Gucci laces with them for some reason

i may put those in there, i don't know yet....

also my first pair of Blazers, pretty stoked.
 03-26-2009, 04:01 PM         #297
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea?? dats whats up..they do look good with the guccis but alot of people did that..havent seen any with red SB laces really
 9 years ago '07        #298
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Broke n*ggas >

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #299
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
Nice De La's. But what's up with the Broke n*ggas Comment?
 9 years ago '07        #300
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 SaTown's Finest said:
Nice De La's. But what's up with the Broke n*ggas Comment?
Thanks they look much better in person. That comment was about me being broke after spending money on kicks. Money I should of been saving for my trip to Phoenix next week.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy